You heard it. Date.

It all started with a Flyer: Wanted- Chef (A TeenTop story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*No One's POV*~

"Oh so we're going on a Date... Wait... We're going on a what now?!" You asked shocked as the Members nodded as you out, but before you could actually fall CAP Caught you. "Whoa! ~~~~-ah, are you okay?" He asked as he let you sit down on the chair, your eyes were still closed, "Does anyone know how to wake her up?" Teen Top stylist asked as she looked over to the members, "She doesn't really like... uhm... Cranberries... I mean she likes to eat them, but she doesn't like the after taste..." Changjo said as rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, your in luck, I have some cranberry juice in the fridge~" Teen Top's stylist said as she took a teaspoon of cranberry juice and kept it in your mouth, your eyes instantly opened, "Is that Cranberry?" You asked as you tasted the after taste, you cringed, "Yeah it is..." The members laughed including their stylist, "So are you ready for our date~~?" Ricky asked happily, "D-Date?" You felt like you were gonna black out again but Niel snapped you back into reality, "Don't black out again!" He said as he shook you lightly, "What's with you and the word 'Date'?" Chunji asked raising a brow, you looked down, "I've never gone on a Date before..." You mumbled, barely letting anyone to hear, "What was that?" L.Joe asked, "I said.... I've never gone on a Date before..." You looked up to see faces which almost looked like they were about to laugh, "S-seriously? That's why you out?" L.Joe said slightly letting out a chuckle, "What? I'm serious! I've never been on one and I never know how the whole thing goes..." You mumbled as the members smiled softly, "Well then, let's make your first date, The Best Date Ever!" Ricky said as he pumped a fist in the air, you giggled, "Alright~ Let's get going then~" You said as you were about to stand up, CAP offered you his hand for help, you smiled and held his hand as you stood up he leaned in and whispered in your ear, "I just hope you choose me..." You looked at him puzzled but then he motioned you to follow the members and went out of the house, your eyes widen when you saw a Limo parked outside, "Whoa~ Were riding in that?" The members nodded, as they led you to the Limo, L.Joe opened the door for you, "Ladies first~" He said doing a gesture, you smiled and thanked him, as you were going in the Limo, L.Joe whispered, "I hope you choose me..." You looked at him, he smiled softly and stood up straight, L.Joe was about to go in when, "Nah-ah! I'll sit next to her" Chunji went inside before L.Joe, Chunji whispered in your ear as well, "I Hope you choose me too..." You glanced at him only to find him wink, you blushed and turned away as the members got in the Limo, one by one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you all got to your destination, you arrived at a small park, but the setting wasn't like a park at all, there was a gazebo in the middle and the path to it had candles and rose petals on it, to make it easier, It was a romatic set up, You smiled as you walked down the path with the members following behind, "So do you like it?" Changjo asked as he looked around with you, you nodded and turned to him with a smile, "I hope you choose me..." He whispered in your ear before he walked away, "Oppas, thank you for this..." You smiled as you turned to them and gave them a hug, "Well, I bet your hungry now, let's eat hm?" Niel said as he helped you sit down on one of the chairs, as you sat down he whispered, "I Hope you choose me" You were about to turn to Niel, when Ricky quickly sat down next to you, "You don't mind steak right?" He asked with a smile you shook your head, "I love steak~" You giggled, "Yaay~ See I told you she'd like steak!" Ricky chimed as the members ignored Ricky's remark and you giggled, he turned to you and mouthed the words, 'I Hope you choose me' Then that hit you all of them said that, but why? 'I'll ask them later you thought as you started to eat.

After you all ate...
"~~~~-ah!! We wanna show you something~ Er not show but Sing!" Changjo said as he got up and they made a Line getting ready to sing, "O.K! 1, 2, 3" 

(Teen Top's Angel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0)

Niel started singing and you just stared at them smiling as they sang.

Girl kkumcheoreom dagaon neol
Ireohke kkok jaba nohji anheul geoya
You are so beautiful to me girl
Cheot nune banhaettdeon nae isanghyeongil geol

Cham dahaengiya ireon neol mannaseo
Nae gaseumi ireohke ddwijanha
Yeah

Please log in to read the full chapter