Want to know you more! UH I mean your Cooking!

It all started with a Flyer: Wanted- Chef (A TeenTop story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

You were in your room trying to figure out what to prepare for Teen Top since you and Niel arrived at the apartment a bit early, until you realized that 2 people asked you to call them with the ‘ah’ abbreviation, Niel and Ricky, you blushed at the thought of it.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

“Coming~” You said as you gave a command to Lio, to ‘stay’ but I guess it didn’t work since he just followed you to the door, you opened the door to find Chunji and Changjo standing there.

“Chunji, Changjo-sshi, what brings you here? Dinner’s not until the other members get here…” You said as you slightly bowed.

“We know, our schedule finished a bit early and we just wanted to get to know you more~” Changjo said as he smiled when Chunji hit him on the head.

“Pabo! You were supposed to say, ‘learn more about your cooking’! Not that!” Chunji whispered a bit too loudly, because you giggled.

“Oops~” Chunji said as he smiled like he had to.

“Well come on in~” You beamed as you made way for them to come in.

 

"Wow, your new house changed in just 2 days!" Changjo said as he took a glance around.

"I know, it's too messy..." You said as you closed the door.

"It's not! It's in fact Cleaner that our dorm..." Chunji said as he gave a look to Changjo, and you giggled.

 

 'Its like what CAP said too...' You thought remembering CAP's words about their dorm being a 'Total Mess'.

 

"So, you want to know more about me? Or my cooking?" You asked surprisingly as you raised an eye brow.

"You! Uh we mean, Your cooking!!" They chanted as they smiled, you couldnt help but smile back.

"So, my cooking? Okay, what do you want to know then?" You asked as you motioned them to sit on the sofa.

"Well...." Chunji started.

"Hyung, if your gonna ask her about her precious Miso soup, that you wont stop bragging about, I suggest you don't..." Changjo added quickly before Chunji could say anything else.

"Aww... I wante

Please log in to read the full chapter