News Flash!

It all started with a Flyer: Wanted- Chef (A TeenTop story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

The following day, you were giving Lio a bowl of dog food, and then something struck you.

 

“OMO! That’s right!” You said as you placed the bowl of dog food on the ground.

“I forgot to tell Umma and Appa about my new job!” You said as you immediately went to your room and looked for your phone.

“Where is it?!” You yelled as you searched everywhere.

“Aigo! I can’t find it!” You yelled again as you ran into the living room and started to search there.

“Looking for… this?” A voice asked as you turned around to see who it belonged to.

“Chunji! You have my phone?” You asked as Chunji smirked.

“Well, you left it at the dorm yesterday, and you know, you don’t have that many contacts… so…” 

“WE ADDED OUR NUMBEEEEERRS!” The other members yelled as the jumped out from behind the sofa, except for CAP and L.Joe who would like to keep their ‘Cool’.

You smiled at them, “Okay, Okay, Can I have my phone back? I want to call my parents…”

“Bwoh?! You’re quitting?!” Niel asked shocked.

“Huh? Oh No, I’m not, I just wanna tell them about my job!” You explained.

“Ooh, really now? Are WE that Awesome?” Changjo asked with a smirk, you smiled back.

“Yes, So can I have my phone back so I can tell them how Awesome, you all are?” You said as Chunji gave back your phone and you dialed your parents landline number.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter