Can Jealousy sting you? And by the way, I got caught… (Well partially Caught)

It all started with a Flyer: Wanted- Chef (A TeenTop story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~*Ricky’s POV*~

 

‘Kyaa~ I’m hungry, I know, I just had breakfast, but aaaah, I’m so hungry!’ I thought as I walked out of my room to go to the kitchen, but on my way to the kitchen I found the front door open.

“Huh? Who left the door open?” I said as I went to the door, as I was about to close it, I heard laughter, and that person sounded EXACTLY like CAP, now I was curious, instead of closing the door shut I went out and followed the sound of laughter, and it leaded me to…..

 

 

_________-sshi’s Apartment.

 

 

‘What would CAP-hyung be doing in…. _________-sshi’s APARTMENT?! Most of all I hear him LAUGHING!’ I thought as I tried to open the door, to my surprise, it wasn’t locked, I quietly closed the door shut and tip toed to where the laughing sound was.

When I was almost near I felt a small tug on my pants, I looked down to see Lio.

‘Oh right, I forgot Lio was here....' I thought as i immediately snapped.

'OH NO! NOT LIO!!’ I tried to get Lio to let go of the grip he had on my pants but I think Lio thinks as if it’s a game that were trying to play.

‘Lio, PLEASE. LET. GO!’ I yelled in my head.

My face had the, ‘please let go of me and I’ll pet you later’ look, but it was no use Lio kept tugging, at that moment I immediately saw a bag of doggie treats.

I took it and took one handful of treats and threw it across the room at that instant Lio left my pants and went for the treat, I looked at the part where Lio bit, it was with saliva.

‘Eww… doggie stuff….’ I thought as i sighed heavily and went to go do my so called spying job.

 

When I finally get to see what they were doing CAP was laughing and so was ______-sshi, argh this is making my heart race.

Why?

Wait, am I jealous?

Oh, no your not Ricky, you just met her yesterday… you can’t just fall for her just like that…can you?

 

I was staring at _____ and CAP, and sighed quietly and just decided to walk away when I  accidentally stepped on something squeaky and caught Lio’s attention, and that squeaky thing happened to be Lio’s favorite toy…

 

‘Uh-Oh’

 

*ARF ARF*

 

Lio barked as it approached me thinking that I want to play.

 

*ARF ARF*

 

“No, Lio~ Go back and eat! I don’t want to get caught here!” I yelled in a

Please log in to read the full chapter