3 Months Over

It all started with a Flyer: Wanted- Chef (A TeenTop story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

3 Months finally passed and you were working like a dish maid, well maybe more like a Chef, because… Well you are one. Teen Top had been asking you to cook at mostly every minute not giving you the time to rest for a bit, but a Job’s a Job.

 

It was noon time and Teen Top had some schedules which you have craved for all week, since they stayed at home for the past week. You were busily cleaning your house until it was neat and tidy and as for Lio, he’s at the daycare for the day.

 

“Aigo! Finally a time to reesssst!” You said as you fell flat face on your bed, that is until it was disturbed by a door bell.

 

‘What now?’ You thought as you got up and dragged yourself to the door and opened it, and to your expectations it was Ricky… again.

Ever since he found out that Changjo and Chunji came over to visit and also that cheesecake incident he came to visit you at noon, most of the time.

 

“Oh, Ricky-ah… I thought you had a schedule… what brings you here?” You asked even though you knew why he was here, he clearly just wanted to stay at your place and well ‘Play with Lio’ or either ‘Just felt like visiting you’.

 

“The usual~” Ricky chimed as he hugged you, well you weren’t so shocked anymore when he hugged you except that you would blush madly when he did it, Ricky pulled away as you let him enter and closed the door, not locking it, a few minutes later someone knocked on the door, you opened the door and found Chunji and Changjo standing there.

“Hiya ______-ah!! Well our Schedules got cancelled so were here!” Chunji said as Changjo waved and smiled.

“Come in…” You said as you made way for them to come, when they entered, you closed the door.

 

“Now what do you all want?” You asked as you smiled.

“Well, now that you’ve spend a whole week with us… and were used to you now…”

“Lemme guess, you want me to cook you a strawberry shortcake?”

“NEH!” They immediately said as you smiled, you were happy to see them liking your food.

 

“Okay then! Will you try to at least guys help me?” You asked tilting your head a bit, they sighed.

“Sure! We’ll help you out…” They said not so full of energy.

“You know, it’s alright if you don’t really want to help, anyways… it’s my job so… its – ”

“NO! It’s alright, we’ll help!” Chunji said as he ran into the kitchen before you.

“Meeee Tooo!” Ricky said as he ran after Chunji.

“…. OH right, don’t forget me!” Changjo said as he quickly dashed to the kitchen, you just smiled brightly on the inside but didn’t show it, and slowly followed them there.

“Okay LETS GET COOKING!” You said like a head chef as they answered back with,

“SIR YES CHEF! UH WE MEAN MA’AM YES CHEF…. OR MAYBE….”

“Just stick to ‘SYC’” You said as you took out the equipment and ingredients nee

Please log in to read the full chapter