CAP's Reasons~

It all started with a Flyer: Wanted- Chef (A TeenTop story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~*No One’s POV*~

                      

-At Teen Top’s Dorm-

1:30pm (After you left)

 

“Okay, so CAP-hyung you finally talked to her!” Ricky said as he patted his hyung’s back, CAP sighed.

“I only complimented her on her food…” CAP lied but the members saw right through it.

“Yeah, right!” They said at their leader who had his clueless look on.

“Oh come on hyung, don’t tell me that you have no idea what were talking about!” Niel said as he gawked at CAP.

 “Um, no I don’t know what you guys are talking about” CAP admitted as the members let out a heavy sigh.

“You just don’t talk to people that you just met in two days, especially if it’s a girl….” Chunji said as CAP’s eyes widened a bit.

“H-huh? W-What are you talking about?” CAP asked pretending not to know.

“Hyung, we know you too well, you really just don’t talk to people if you only knew them for two days…” Changjo said.

“So, CAP, what’s your reason?” L.Joe asked out of the blue.

“R-reason?!” CAP asked a bit shocked.

“Yeah, your reason” L.Joe said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“I don’t have a reason.” CAP firmly said.

“Oh yeah you do…” L.Joe said as he smirked.

“Alright fine, I felt sorry for her…” CAP admitted.

“That’s it?” They asked, “Yeah…” CAP mumbled.

“But then, if you felt sorry for her…. What about the other girl who won a whole week to spend with us?” Chunji asked as he tilted his head.

“Yeah, hyung you never said a single word to her besides, ‘yes’ or ‘no’” Changjo said as he looked at his hyung, who had his mouth open.

“Yeah! Hyung didn’t you feel sorry for her? She only got to spend a week for us and you didn’t even smile at her!” Ricky said as he also looked at his hyung, who was still dumbfounded.

The members started to bring up other memories when they had to spend time with a girl for more than 3 or 4 days, until CAP just couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“ALRIGHT!! FINE!! I’LL TELL YOU! JUST STOP BRINGING UP THOSE MEMORIES, IT’S TOO ANNOYING!!” CAP Yelled and sighed heavily.

“Okay, here’s the reason… more like reasons;
One: She seemed er- trust worthy like manager-hyung said.

Two: Well firstly sorry bout’ this chunji, Her cooking was WAAAY better than yours but still not as good as Mr.Hwang’s... yet.

Three: She seemed sad and depressed that I didn’t even say more than 3 or 4 words to her…

There I said it happy?” CAP said as he looked at the members who had wide open mouths.

“That’s it? Okay… I guess wer

Please log in to read the full chapter