Strawberry Cheesecake~

It all started with a Flyer: Wanted- Chef (A TeenTop story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

 

CAP slowly entered your apartment and looked around it was still the same but more stuff was added around the room.

“Oh, CAP-sshi, s-sorry about the mess….” You said as you gave him a meek smile, CAP smirked.

“I’ll be honest… it’s not messy at all, I mean you should see our house when you’re not around, it’s a Total Mess” CAP laughed quietly.

‘He just laughed….’ You thought as you smiled.

“Oh, right cheesecake! I made a whole cake~ Just need to fill it up with strawberries~” You said as you went into the kitchen.

CAP followed you and saw the cheesecake on the Kitchen table, you immediately went to the fridge and unlocked it to take the strawberries, when you did you took out the chopping board and a knife and started to chop the strawberries, and placed them on the cheesecake with a particular design surrounding the cake.

(^ One Huge Cheesecake xD ^)

 

CAP was amazed that you put all the strawberries on top of the cheesecake in 2 minutes, you took two plates and forks out from the cupboard and handed one plate and fork to CAP, and then you took a knife out from the drawer and started to cut a slice and kept it on CAP’s plate, CAP took a bite out of it, he some how brightened.

“That… tastes… amazing!” CAP said as he smiled, you blushed.

“T-thanks” You mumbled shyly, CAP smirked, you blushed again.

“So, where’s the little pup?” CAP asked as he took another bite out of the cheesecake, out of a sudden Lio came running while barking, as if saying ‘Oh! You’re here!’

“Hi there Lio!” CAP said as he bent down to pet Lio’s head.

 

*ARF*

 

“Do you want some cheesecake too?” CAP asked

Please log in to read the full chapter