(Chapter 3) Why Everyone Hates Me (Junhee's POV)

The Moment I Knew Someone Cared
Please log in to read the full chapter

My eyes fluttered open to the bright sunlight shining into my eyes. All of the walls were white, and there was a door on the left corner of the room diagonally across from my bed. Looking further over. I realized there was someone in the room. When I was finally able to see much clearer. I realized it wasn't just anyone. It was Choi Junhong and Park Chanyeol sitting the seats were my twin brother and my crush. They were talking amongst themselves was the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes.

But that's just so unusual. Seeing my brother and crush talk to each other. Not only because they're from different cliques but since I knew BAP and EXO-K hated each other even though they were not only both so popular but also the fact they are always the ones to bully me. Not including the 2 boys who were in the room.

"I'll grab something for us eat. We're going to be stuck here for a while," my brother said as he left the room hearing the door shut.

I wanted to open my mouth to say something but after what happened earlier? I felt useless. No matter how much I open my mouth. The words failed to escape my lips. Feeling traumatized after what happened this morning. I had never been beaten up before. Not until today this morning. I couldn't help myself but allow the tears to slip from underneath my eyelids while they were closed. I'll probably never be able to help myself.

Suddenly I felt a hand gently wiping the tears that came from my eyes as Chanyeol's voice said, "Junhee, why? Why does everyone hate you so much? You never did anything wrong, to anyone." The next thing I knew, he slipped his arm under me as support as he positioned me in sitting upright then sitting down next tome me on the bed wrapping his other arm around me holding me tightly against him as held me with my chin resting on his shoulder.

I never felt such comfort like this in my life. This type of thing? Isn't it was anyone's used to getting from their friends? Did my crush actually care about me? This time more tears came out of my eyes as they opened. Not out of sadness. But out of such joy.

"You're wrong. I'm a disgrace to everyone in the school. I never talk to anyone. Anyone but my teachers and brother. But Who do I've got to blame? It's not my fault that I'm scared to talk to anyone," I finally answered.

"No, just because you don't talk to anyone. doesn't mean that it gives anyone a reason to treat you like trash. I know it has to be something else. Is there something else you know of that you've been hiding for so long?" He asked in a normal tone.

I hesitated for a moment thinking. Should I tell him about the incident that happened in middle school? Before I could answer.

The door opened and my brother was walking in and said," I got us some food... Junhee! You're awake! Hey! Just because we're friends now doesn't mean that I'll let you touch her Park Chanyeol!"

"Aw, give her a break. She's sick and she's about to tell us something," Chanyeol said as my brother sat in one of the seats.

I took a deep breath and started to speak about the incident at the beginning of high school that made everyone hate me.

----------BEGINNING OF FLASHBACK TO 1 YEAR AGO----------

I walked into this huge house where one of the queenkas was holding this party like anyone else would on any other Friday night. But honestly, I've never been to a party before. To be exact. this is the very first party I've ever been to. As excited I was, I was also nervous. The music was playing so loudly that the music could be heard outside the front door.

Walking in this beautiful blue dress I just bought,

Please log in to read the full chapter