(Chapter 2) The Unconscious Girl (Chanyeol’s POV)

The Moment I Knew Someone Cared
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was driving in my car and that was when I saw her, a girl, a girl in front of my car, on the street, on the street just lying there, lying there and not moving. I then stopped the car and got out to see if she’s even okay. As I came up next to her I saw her face, I recognized her, it’s Junhee, the girl in my class that gets laughed at by all of the students in the school every day.

I then got down on the ground and looked at her and realized it, “She’s unconscious, what must have happened to her, what am I supposed to do?” I thought as I sat there in shock after placing my hand on her forehead and realizing that she’s as cold as ice.

“Okay, I may as well just go and take her there, I can’t just leave her here,” I told myself as went and opened my car door and then carried her quickly and placed her inside before anyone could see me.

“If anyone saw me, they’ll think I’m a loser and I don’t want to be a loser,” I thought to myself.

I then got in and placed my hand on the steering wheel and drove off quickly. I was almost off campus when I got stopped by someone, Junhong, one of the guys that was a member of the school’s most badass clique.

I then lowered the window, and he came up to my side and asked, ”Hey, What are you doing with Junhee, why is she in your car unconscious, Chanyeol, where the hell are you taking her?” he asked.

“Does it even concern you? Why would you even need to know?” I asked back.

“I care about her! That’s why! Now tell me you bastard!” He said shouting at me.

“Okay, I’m taking her to the hospital, I found her on the street just lying there unconscious on the street,” I said.

“I’m not believing you! You don’t sound like that type of person especially because of you and your stupid posse bullying her every day! I can’t trust you! I’m going with you just to make sure you don’t go drown her in a river or anything!” He shouted at me in anger.

“Ok! If you really care about her that much, just come in then!” I said sounding annoyed.

He then opened the door and came in and sat in the back and then said,” Ok! Hurry up and go now will you before she dies or anything!”

“Okay! Then I am!” I said then quickly drove off school campus out in to the streets of Seoul.

For the next 30 minutes Junhong and I never said another word until we got to Seoul hospital. When we got there I was about

Please log in to read the full chapter