Not Going To Happen

Still You

Jaejoong:*wakes up smiles kisses yunho's cheek and walks into the kitchen decides to make breakfast for the members*

Yunho:*smiles wraps his arms around his waist*Freeze your caught

Jaejoong:And what's my trouble sir *chuckles*

Yunho:For not giving your fiance a goodmorning kiss and leaving him in bed *smiles*

Jaejoong:*faces him smiles*Is it to late

Yunho:Mmm i think now is the perfect time *smiles*

Jaejoong:*smiles leans in*

Yunho;*pulls him by his collar and kisses him passionately*

Jaejoong:*giggles hand on his hips*

Yunho:*smiles rest his forehead against his looking in his eyes*Saranghae

Jaejoong:I love you so much more *they kiss*

Leeteuk:Awwww how i missed waking up to this every morning *chuckles*

Eunhyuk:Now we gotta get use to no birds chirrping for more of the word again *smirks*

Donghae:As if we dont hear it that much already *ruffles eunhyuks hair*

Kyuhyun:I mean with eunhae and sungminnie and i *gets interuppted*

SungMin:Ahhhh dont you dare *covers his mouth*

Yoochun:Ahhh you gotta miss the yunjae action early in the morning *smirks sits down by the kitchen counter*

ChangMin:Atleast it wasnt the yunjae action in the bedroom yet *chuckles*

Kyuhyun:You gotta miss that sometimes as  well *nods smirks*

ChangMin:But that would be way to early for that

Kyuhyun:It would be way to early for that *mimics him*

Yunho:Ohhh here we go again *chuckles*

SungMin:Our boyfriends are tom & jerry chunnie *chuckles*

EunhyukYay first live and now a live tom & jerry moment again *smiles*

Donghae:*chuckles shakes his head*

Yoochun:Wow i guess it way easier to come back to the way things were before *laughs*

Jaejoong:Its the way we start the day everyday so how come miss a reunion one *smirks handing them plates*

Leeteuk:Ahhhh big breakfast mornings gotta miss this i love it joongie *smiles starts eating*

Yunho:Thats because my fiance is a sweetie bear *kisses jaejoongs cheek*

Donghae:Oh kiss *sticks his tongue out*

Jaejoong:Atleast my soulmate and my  fiance appreciate me *sticks his tongue out*

ChangMin:I gotta admit even though kyuhyun is my best friend is missed my hyungs their like the best friends ive never hand

Kyuhyun:*stands up moves like crazy mimicking him*Best friend i never had best friend i never had

SungMin:*looks away*Whos boyfriend is that 

Eunhyuk:*just eating his breakfast*Thats why i prefer dating my year boyfriends 

ChangMin:*confused looks at him weirdly*

Kyuhyun:Best friend i ne-minie you gotta do it with me or else i look stupid *chuckles*

Yoochun:Mhmm got that right like a completely stupid lost horse *chuckles*

ChangMin:Okay sorry i  was kinda serious on that and f.y.i you dont need me to look stupid *smirks squeezes himself in between yunho and jaejoong*

Kyuhyun:*gasp*

Yoochun:Huh BURN *smiles looks at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:BURN *mimics*

Yoochun:Bur-*gets cut off*

Kyuhyun:Oh forget it its not the same *sighs sits back down wraps his arms around sungmin*

Yoochun:*pouts arms crossed*Babe what are you doing your boyfriend over here is sulking but your ing yunjae 

Yunho:*chuckles pats his shoulder*

ChangMin:I missed my appa and umma *smiles arm around both their shoulders*

Jaejoong:Sure another kiss like your appa *rolls his eyes playfully*

Yunho:YAH *pouts*

Jaejoong:Kidding baby i love you *pecks his lips*

ChangMin:Ahhh come on love child in the middle *pouts*

Yoochun:YA changmin why dont you pay attention to your own boyfriend *laughs*

Eunhyuk:He's the ultimate er of all ers *smirks*

Donghae:Even if it means a completely greasy sulking yoochun *laughs*

SungMin:*laughs*ing since 2003

Kyuhyun:*chuckles*Being a er is hs specialities

Leeteuk:*mumbles*More like a habit

ChangMin:Hey im their love child you guys are just adopted *sticks his tongue out*

Yoochun:*gasp*Umma Appa minie is being evil

Yunho:Evil makane is back *laughs*

Donghae:So if their adopted that explains why junsu have a dolphin voice which means belong in the ocean *gasp happily*

ChangMin:Even the ocean will regret that jacked up mutate dolphin *smirks mad*

Eunhyuk:Trust me i think the ocean would spit junsu back out *chuckles*

Leeteuk:*laughs pats eunhyuk on the back*Regret and rejected by his true family 

Kyuhyun:What other family will even a family of ugly ducklings will walk away from him *laughs*

SungMin:*laughs shakes his head*Oh were so horrible

ChangMin:He asked for it himself *smirks*

Leeteuk:Speaking of which are you guys ever gonna make amends with him *worried*

ChangMin:Over my dead body id rather be a group of 4 than be with him *scoffs*

Yunho:*stays silent looks down*