SME Love Tandem Of True Love along with Leeteuk Is Back

Still You

ChangMin:*pacing back and forth talking deep breaths nervous*

Leeteuk:*standing by the window pulls down the blinds to look out*

Donghae:*sighs heavily nestles his face in eunhyuks neck*

Eunhyuk:*biting his fingers taping his foot*

Kyuhyun:*taping his foot nervous*

SungMin:*carressing the back of kyuhyuns hand nervous*

ChangMin:What could be taking so long 

Leeteuk:Who knows maybe theyre making up for the time lost *smirks*

Donghae:But i mean why this long *looks over at all of them*

Eunhyuk:Well it has been 5 years that is alot of releasing and catching up *smirks high fives leeteuk*

SungMin:That is true i mean it is YunJae were talking about *chuckles*

Kyuhyun:Their right i mean who knows when they'll finish it could be until 5 years as well *laughs*

ChangMin:They do get at it like two horney bunny's everyday *laughs shakes his head*

Leeteuk:I SEE HOHO'S CAR I SEE THE CAR *screaming jumping up and down*

Eunhyuk:DONT HOG SHARE SOME WINDOW *runs over to the window peeking with leeteuk*

Yunho:*opens the door for jaejoong pulls him by his waist and kisses him passionately*

Jaejoong:*smiles through the kiss arms wrapped around his neck*

Leeteuk:HYUKKIE DO YOU SEE THAT I SEE 

Eunhyuk:If my hips dont lie neither do my eyes *looks over at leeteuk*

Leeteuk:THEIR BACK THEIR BACK *grabs eunhyuk's hands jumping up and down*

Eunhyuk:OH MY GOSH MY FANGIRL HEART YUNJAE IS ALIVE ONCE AGAIN *screaming laughing happily*

SungMin:NO WAY ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS *jumps off kyuhyuns lap*

Kyuhyun:*pouts at the lost of his boyfriend in his arms*

SungMin:OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I DREAMED OF THIS DAY ALL ALONG *screaming laughing jumping up and down with leeteuk and eunhyuk*

ChangMin:Well seem's like we know how our hyungs are especially your boyfriends yunjae shippers *laughs*

Kyuhyun:*sighs*Even more reasons why im the top but i love my adorable bunny

Donghae:What in the world *scratches his head chuckles*

Yunho:*arms around jaejoongs waist laughing*Now that is something you dont see everyday

Jaejoong:*holding his hands giggles blushing*This is one of the things i missed

Yoochun:Finally it feels so good to be back with our crazy twisted weird family *chuckles shakes his head*

ChangMin:Ch....chunnie *tears form in his eyes*

Yoochun:Minnie boo *smiles big heart beating fast*

Kyuhyun:*clears his throat pushes changmin into yoochun*

ChangMin:It really is you *hands on yoochuns face tears fall in his eyes*

Yoochun:Its the day i always dreamed about having my baby in my arms again *smiles big kisses him*

ChangMin;*sighs happily in the kiss then hugs him tightly*

Yoochun:It feels good to have you in my arms again *smiles big*

ChangMin:Its where i belong *smiles snuggles into yoochun*

Jaejoong:*smiles snuggles into yunho*

Yunho:This is a dream come true *smiles kisses jaejoongs forehead*

Jaejoong:Saranghae *smiles*

Yunho:I love you so much more than the air i breathe *they kiss*

Donghae:Now thats picture perfect YooMin and YunJae reunited *smiles takes a picture*

Eunhyuk:Oh my fangirl heart is so satisfied with today *smiles big sits on donghae's lap*

SungMin:Count me in this is like the day of dreams come true *wraps his arms around kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:*chuckles kisses sungmins forehead*I have to stay its feels good to be all together again

Leeteuk:Quick roll call of the SME Love Tandem Of True Love

KyuMin YunJae EunHae and YooMin:Along with Leeteuk Hyung

Leeteuk:YooMin *smiles*

Yoochun and ChangMin:*holding each other*ALIVE AND KICKING 

Leeteuk:KyuMin

Kyuhyun and SungMin:ALIVE AND STRONGER THAN EVER

Leeteuk:EUNHAE 

Donghae and Eunhyuk:ALIVE AND EVEN MORE IN LOVE 

Leeteuk:THE SOULMATES YUNJAE

Yunho and JaeJoong:ALIVE AND EVEN MORE CRAZY IN LOVE AND READY TO FIGHT

Leeteuk:Nice i love it *smiles claps his hands*

EunHyuk:WAIT LEETEUK HYUNG *smiles*

Leeteuk:ALIVE AND STRONGER THAN EVER FOR MY LOVES *laughs hugs them all*

Kyuhyun:You know theres one more thing i missed the most *smirks*

SungMin:What is that babe *confused looks at him*

Kyuhyun:*puts his arms around donghae yunho and yoochun*These three hyungs....you know why

SungMin:Oh no not again *whines*

Eunhyuk:Oh snap crackle pop i forgot about that *sighs hand on his forehead*

ChangMin:Jae hyug why they gotta be so rude *whines head on jaejoongs shoulder*

Jaejoong:*sighs*You know the love this part the most of being in relationships with us 4

Leeteuk:Ahhh i remember now the dominant and the bottoms *smirks*

Yunho:Ahhh thats right the dominant and top of the relationship Me DongHae KyuHyun and YooChun

Donghae:Ayyy yea im gonna love that *smirks*

Kyuhyun:Now everything is complete *smirks*

Yoochun:Dominant and bottom im so happy of this twisted family *laughs hard*

Leeteuk:And i just top everyone *smirks*

Everyone:*all laugh*