Try Bringing Back TVXQ as 5

Still You

At The Balcony

Leeteuk:*leaning on the railing*Man this is like a TVXQ cassiopeia dream to see the reunion of their OTP especially YunJae

Yoochun:Yah what about us *whines*

Leeteuk:Sorry but you know YunJae is the dominant mostly since fans already have a tinkle of sense that yunjae is real and has been since the beginning YooMin began only 3 years ago *arms crossed*

ChangMin:That is true and i like your wordings hyung tinkle *laughs*

Leeteuk:Why thank you *laughs*

Kyuhyun:It would be the most perfect reunion but junsu hyung is missing *looks at them*

Eunhyuk:*smile turns into a frown looks over at jaejoong and yoochun*

SungMin:That is what i was wondering where is junsu i mean yoochun is here along with jaejoong but i dont see a duck *confused*

Donghae:*just looks at eunhyuk yoochun and jaejoong*Is there something you guys arent telling us

Eunhyuk:*looking over to jaejoong and yoochun*

Yunho:What happened with junsu *worried looks at them*

Eunhyuk:Junsu isnt the junsu we all came to love anymore.......not one single bit anymore *looks down*

Leeteuk:Mwo....what are you sayung hyukkie he was like a childhood best friend of yours what happened *worried walks over to eunhyuk*

Yoochun:It happened in 2012 when JYJ won against SME and we were set free after the victory Junsu changed into a whole person...im pretty sure yunho hyung and minnie boo saw that *looks down*

ChangMin:So all the things he's written on twitter about us.....they were true *heart aches*

Yunho:But why...why the sudden change *shocked*

Jaejoong:He saw it as betrayal from you two he felt that you two pinned him up against the wall and backstabbed him afterwards making him feel loved and cared for like we are actually family but in the end let him leave the family thinking you would go with us or after us *looks down*

SungMin:So what your saying is everythings changed you three arent even that close anymore so only you and chun didnt change 

Yoochun:Thats not even the worst of it he cut all ties from....*looks over at eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk:*tears form in his eyes*Me.......

Kyuhyun SungMin Leeteuk Donghae ChangMin and Yunho:WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT *gasp shocked*

Donghae:That would explain why you were acting so differently towards all of us for months and were only attaching yourself to teukie hyung babe 

Eunhyuk:*sighs tears fall*Only because i knew that he wouldnt question the way i was and he let me be and protected me 

Kyuhun:But why......it wasnt even your fight how could he do something like that *shocked*

Jaejoong:He was mad he thought that hyukkie would stand up to his defence or leave with him as well..i remember that day he embaressed hyukkie to 

Yoochun:Thats the day ill never forget *shakes his head*

Eunhyuk:I can never ever forgive him for that *cries*

Donghae:Babe.....*hugging him*

Yunho:Baby boo what happened *worried holding jaejoong*

Flashback

Coffee Cojjee

Jaejoong:Hey hyukkie here's your original *smiles hands his frap*

Eunhyuk:Thanks hyung *smiles*

Yoochun:Have a seat junsu should be here soon *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*laughing talking with jaejoong and yoochun*

Junsu:What the hell are you doing here *mad*

Eunhyuk:Suie *shocked looks at him*

Junsu:Dont su me i asked you a question what the hell are you doing here *mad*

Jaejoong:Su what is wrong with you isnt it obvious he wanted to spend time with us *shocked*

Yoochun:There's nothing wrong with that 

Junsu:Sorry im not friends with people who belong to....THEM *scoffs looks at eunhyuk with disguse*

Eunhyuk:*heart breaks fights back his tears*Whats that suppose to mean

Junsu:You can forget all the memories of everything of us being best friends because you and i were never friends to begin with for now on your just nobody to me *mad*

Eunhyuk:.....Thats all i am to you *tears fall*

Jaejoong:Junsu...that was low *hugs eunhyuk*

Yoochun:What are you he has stuck by your side til the beginning now your gonna treat him like this what happened to you

Junsu:I just woke up to reality and if you guys wanna build at perfect bubble around your made up made up lives then go ahead because id rather die then be friends with one of THEM *mad and storms out of coffee cojjee*

Eunhyuk:*cries hard*

Jaejoong:Sssshhh dont worry hyukkie were still here sshhh *rubbing his back*

Yoochun:You still got us no worries *patting his back*

End Of Flashback

Donghae:WHAT THE HELL NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE TREATS MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT WHERE THE HELL IS THAT JACKED UP MUTATED DUCK DOLPHIN *mad*

Eunhyuk:Babe no stop im fine im alright.....jaejoongie and yoochunnie were there i was alright *snuggles into donghae*

Yunho:What in the world happened to my dongsaeng *shocked*

ChangMin:That is not the junsu we know *looks down*

SungMin:It proves to show how cruel SME truly is *sighs*

Kyuhyun:*sighs holds sungmin closer*But look where it brought us now were all together again....short of

Leeteuk:*sighs*Why dont you guys get some rest hoho joongie minnie chunnie we know its been a long day

YunJae and YooMin:*hug everyone and go in their rooms*

Eunhyuk:*playing with his hands tears falling*

Leeteuk:*kneels down infront of him wiping his tears*Why dont you go on to bed to hyukkie nae

Eunhyuk:*half smiles grabs donghae's hand*

Donghae:Hyung...*looks at leeteuk*

Leeteuk:Go on i know he needs you *smiles*

EunHae:*go up into their bedroom*

With KyuMin and Leeteuk

SungMin:I never imagined that junsu can turn so cold.....*sitting in kyuhyuns lap*

Kyuhyun:5 years can change alot in a person *sighs*

Leeteuk:But he went as far as to crash and burn his friendship with hyukkie

Kyuhyun:That is a completele low blow *sighs nuzzles his face in sungmin's neck*

SungMin:What are we gonna do hyung *looks at leeteuk*

Leeteuk:Were gonna do whatever it takes to bring back a friendship and a family once more *half smiles*