We're Not Afraid

Still You

Press Conference 

Leeteuk:Are you guys ready for this *looks at the couples*

Kyuhyun:*hands clasp together pressed against his lips pacing back and forth*Yea more than ever

Donghae:*tapping his foot looking around*We've been waiting for this

Yoochun:*sighs looking at the clock*We got this

Yunho:*leaning against the wall twisting the couple ring on his finger*Let's get this over with 

Leeteuk:*knocks on the door*Joongie Min Minnie Hyukkie they're waiting 

Kyuhyun:*walks over to the door*Minnie baby 

SungMin:*runs over to kyuhyun hugs him tightly*

Kyuhyun:We can do this no worries *smiles walks out to the press*

Donghae:Hyukkie boo *looks at him*

Eunhyuk:*shaking tears in his eyes*Im scared hae 

Donghae:You can do it i know you *kisses his forehead*

Leeteuk:*smiles*No matter what you know you can always lean on me 

Eunhyuk:*hugs leeteuk tightly shaky breath*Teukie

Leeteuk:*patting his back half smiles*Im right here

Donghae:*half smiles takes eunhyuk's hand they walk out*

Jaejoong:Yunnie....*shaking tears rolling down his cheeks*

Yunho:Im right here i wont let them hurt you *kissing his forehead*

Leeteuk:You guys got this *smiles patting their backs*

Yunho:*hand on his shoulder*Are you alright hyung

Leeteuk:Whatever makes eunhyuk happy then im happy *half smiles*

Jaejoong:Even if it means letting the one you know is the love of your life go *looks at leeteuk*

Leeteuk:I just want him happy *half smiles*....but will always be in hopes 

Yunho:To be honest.......i hope one day you and eunhyuk will fall back together *smiles*

Jaejoong:Fighting eunteuk *they walk out to the press*

ChangMin:Chunnie *looks at him*

Yoochun:*hugs him tihgtly kisses his temple*

Leeteuk:You guys got this....i know how it feels *smiles*

Yoochun:Fighting *smiles*

ChangMin:*smiles pats leeteuks back they walk out as well*

Leeteuk:*takes a deep breath takes a seat with the press looking at eunhyuk*

MC:We will be taking questions now *smiles*

Reporter:So are these countless rumors of TVXQ coming together again true 

Jaejoong:Well as you can see right now in front of your eyes yes TVXQ has fallen back together and are happy to be in each others arms along with our best friends *smiles*

Reporter:But what about junsu he seems to be the only one missing here 

Yoochun:Junsu has seemed to moved on into different things for the better of himself and its something you have to ask from him and not us *half smiles*

Reporter:But then its not really a TVXQ reunion are you guys leaving junsu out

ChangMin:No we would never do such a thing theres always going to be a spot for him whenever he's ready to come back *fakes a smile*

Reporter:Super Junior has seemed to join forces with you guys is this some kind of set up did they bribe you 

Eunhyuk:Absoletely not they are not those kinds of people they have been our best friends since the beginning and not some stupid company can keep us away from them were not waiting away years of precious memories were here to show support and show were not ashamed 

Reporter:Arent you guys scared of what this can do 

SungMin:Of course but were all ready to sacrfice it all *smiles*

Reporter:Sorry to go straight to the point but with relationships the couples of SM YunJae YooMin KyuMin and EunHae all these couples are....real life it wasnt just for work...

Kyuhyun:Well at first yea of course it was only for work to satisfy the fans but with years of knowing each other and getting closer you can't just help but fall in love honestly i have no regrets falling in love with sungmin because he is honestly the only thing i need in my life to keep me happy *smiles kisses sungmin passionately*

SungMin:*smiles through the kiss and holds onto his hand tightly*

Reporter:But doesnt it seem wrong to you guys you are all men....

Yunho:So what love is not about the gender size or color of the person nor should love ever me about that you can not help who you fall in love with and honestly i do not regret that i fell in love with a man because being with jaejoong has been the most amazing years of my life he is the greatest thing to ever happened to me *smiles kisses jaejoongs passionately*

Jaejoong:*smiles big arms around his neck snuggles into him*

Reporter:But what about you family friends esepcially fans they may be disgusted

Donghae:Honestly our parents and frinds have known longer and they blessed all of us and if they were truly our fans they would accept us and honestly being with eunhyuk has always been the highest high ive ever been in my life and i wouldnt have it any other way *kisses eunhyuk passionately*

Leeteuk:*looks away heart broken*

Eunhyuk:*smiles hesitates to kiss back but does holds donghaes hand*

Reporter:What do you have to say to the person who outed you guys 

Leeteuk:*stands up takes the microphone*That were ready to fight for our rights and whatever else they have to throw at us were ready because were not afraid 

MC:Thats all for the press conference thank you *smiles big*

Backstage

Yunho:You did it baby boo you did it *smiles kisses jaejoong*

Jaejoong:*smiles hugging him tightly*

Yoochun:See you made it through *kisses his forehead*

ChangMin:*smiles snuggles into yoochun*

Kyuhyun:*kissing sungmins forehead*See im so proud of you boo

SungMin:*smiles pecks his lips*

Donghae:*looking around*Where is he

Yunho:Oh hyukkie is still in the room he stayed *smiles*

Donghae;Thanks...*walks back into the room*

Eunhyuk:*wiping his tears away*

Leeteuk:I told you you can do it *smiles kneels down and grabs eunhyuks hands*

Donghae:*stops in his tracks and watches them*

Eunhyuk:*half smiles*I guess your right

Leeteuk:Then why are you crying *chuckles wipes his tears away*

Eunhyuk:I just im scared now i finally got what i wanted to finally come out as a couple with donghae but im scared that it will be the end *looks down*

Leeteuk:Hey hey hey no matter what happens you still got me by your side remeber that *lifts his chin looks in his eyes*

Eunhyuk:*smiles hugs leeteuk tightly*Your the best hyung

Leeteuk:*kisses his forehead a tear rolls down his cheek*

Donghae:*walks out of the room leans on the wall clenches his first*

???:TSK TSK TSK hurts doesnt it *smirks*

Donghae:What are you talking about *glares at him*

Junsu:You cant lie to yourself donghae you know there's a spark between leeteuk and eunhyuk and your just a burden because you beat leeteuk into asking eunhyuk to being his boyfriend *smirks*

Donghae:No thats not true eunhyuk loves me *shaking his head*

Junsu:*scoffs*Believe what you want 

Donghae:What are you doing here anyway your not suppose to be here *scrowls*

Junsu:Im just saying if you open your eyes you'll see the truth trust me its better to know who your enemies truly are *pats his back and walks off*

Donghae:*shakes his head looks over at eunteuk looks down*

 

*Author Note:Seems like eunhyuk and leeteuk have an untold story don't worry it will come in the next story but ugh ohhh seems like junsu is sinking is hook line and sinker into donghae*