You're The One I Need

Still You

Yunho:Is everything set up changmin

ChangMin:Set up and ready to go hyung *smiles*

Yunho:Great we'll be there in a couple of minutes *smiles*

ChangMin:Im so excited for this hyung

Yunho:Your not the one getting proposed to *chuckles*

ChangMin:Why you gotta be so rude hyung

Yunho:Why dont you know i'm human too *smirks*

ChangMin:Alright mr hot stuff damn just hurry up and stake your claim to jae hyung already *chuckles*

Jaejoong:Babe where are we going this late *confused holding his hand tightly*

Yunho:Its a surprise just hold on a second alright *smiles walks away*

Jaejoong:Wait but babe *worried and scared*

Yunho:Ill be back love you *smirks and walks over to the place*

Jaejoong:Where in the world did that fool go were in the most beautiful place on our first date since we got back together and yet he just leaves his own boyfriend on his own *arms crossed mad*

Yunho:*smirks arms crossed*Is that a way to speak about your own boyfriend baby boo

Jaejoong:*eyes widen covers his mouth*No way

Yunho:TA-DA *chuckles smiles big*

Jaejoong:How did you do all of this *smiles big looks around*

Yunho:I had it all planned out why do you think i chose the specific date to go to Jeju Island *smiles big*

Jaejoong:Your such a sweetie bear boyfriend *smiles wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him passionately*

Yunho:Just for my one and only baby boo *smiles they kiss passiontely*

ChangMin:*holding a bowl of popcorn sitting behind a boulder watching them*

Yoochun:*holding a bowl of chocolate on the left side of changmin*

SungMin:*holding a bowl of gummy bears eating them*

Kyuhyun:*holding a bowl of pretzels eating them*

Eunhyuk:*slurrping on his milk tea boba*

Donghae:*sluprring on his watermelon flavored boba*

Leeteuk:*holding a bowl of cashews chewing on them*

Jaejoong:*smiles arms around his waist snuggled into him*

Yunho:*laying on the bed kissing his forehead looking at the sunset smiling*

Jaejoong:*laying in between yunho's chest playing with his hands*

Yunho:*arms around him kisses his temple and whispers*Being my boyfriend is hazardous to your health

Jaejoong:Oh so now your concerned about my health being *jokingly and giggles*

Yunho:*chuckles*Why are you mad at me

Jaejoong:No ugh baby im not mad *smiles looks at him*

Yunho:Then whats with the sass my dear j *smirks*

Jaejoong:You do realize that im willing to put everything away just to be with you again right *looks in yunhos eyes*

ChangMin:I see where yoochun hyung got the cheeseness from appa *stuffs his mouth with popcorn*

Yoochun:Hey there gotta be someone romantic in this family *laughs eating the candy*

Kyuhyun:Sure there does *takes a bite from the pretzel*

SungMin:Unless its the other way around and you turned your appa into a greasey monkey *throws a gummy into his mouth*

Leeteuk:Sssshhhh you guys are ruining the sh-ahhhh my pinky * on his pinky*

Eunhyuk:Stop ruining our yunjae moment *slurrping his boba*

Donghae:This is so much like a fanfiction *chuckles*

Yunho:*smiles looks in his eyes*

Jaejoong:I will risk it all for you because thats how much you're worth to me...i just possesive...i get jealous....i annoy you because i love you *turns away covers his face*

Yunho:*smiles bigger wraps his arms around his waist and kisses his neck*Where in the world did that come from

Jaejoong:Im sorry i guess im just overwhelmed *looks away*

Yunho:Overwhelmed or scared *hand on his cheek*

Jaejoong:Yunnie....you dont know junsu anymore you don't know what he's capable of at all *sighs*

Yunho:Should that change my love for you *arms crossed*

Jaejoong:*sighs looks down*

Yunho:Jaejoongie i made alot of mistakes when we were together before and one was not being proud of showing our love to everyone and being scared of society thinks of us thats the one thing ill regret but this time i will absoulutely not allow it *looks at him*

Jaejoong:Yu...yunnie *shocked*

Yunho:Let people see us together..hell let SM see us together i dont care what they do to me if it means being with you again 

Jaejoong:Yunho you dont know idea what your saying *sighs*

Yunho:Yes i do jaejoongie SM doesnt rule over me they dont make my decisions i can do it myself im a grown man 

Jaejoong:Yunho you know what they can do 

Yunho:I dont give a damn if im willing to fight for you this time Jaejoongie because i was dying it felt as if i was in hell when i lost you and i dont ever wanna go through that again if it cost my name then be it what matters to me the most is this *pulls jaejoong close to him*

ChangMin:Ohhh now that is our leader...*hands his bowl to yoochun*

Yoochun:*hands his bowl to changmin*

Kyuhyun:*grabs the popcorn from changmin stuffs his mouth with popcron handing his pretzel bowl to sungmin*

SungMin:*hands his bowl to leeteuk and bites his finger*Ahhhhhh

Donghae:*switches boba's with eunhyuk*I see why he's the dominate one 

Eunhyuk:Im not gonna cry *slurps his drink*

Jaejoong:Your really ready to let it all go *looks at him*

Yunho:If it means being with you all over again *smiles*

Jaejoong;*hugs him tightly*I love you so much

Yunho:I love you so much more.....this is it we can start our new beginning *smiles kisses him*

Jaejoong;*smiles big*

Yunho:And for Kim Jaejoong *smiles reaches in his pocket and shows him a ring*

Jaejoong:*eyes widen*Yunho

ChangMin:*gasp mouth wide open the candies fall from his mouth*Is that what i think it is

Yoochun:*eyes widen mouth wide open*An...engagement ring

Kyuhyun:*throws popcorn in both changmin and yoochuns mouth*WHAT NO WAY 

SungMin:* his thumb eyes widen*WHAT

Leeteuk:OH MY CHEESE IT IS *smiles bigger*

Eunhyuk:*mouth wide open a row of boba along his teeth*

Donghae:*shocked the boba straw pokes his head*He's doing it NOW

Yunho:I dont think i could go on in my life without you in it i refuse to live my life without you in it jaejoongie you are my life my soul you are my everything my life isnt worth living if i dont have you you are my only reason of being happy my only reason to live i love you and i cant imagine loving anyone else if it isnt you....do me the honors of being my husband *gets down on his knees holding the ring out*

Jaejoong:*tears fall*You are the love of my life i know i cant have everything but at least i have all that matters and being with you makes it all worth it

Yunho:So is that a ye...

Jaejoong:*giggles smiles through his tears*Yes...yes i will marry you

ChangMin:This is so much better than cable *about to change his bowl with kyuhyun*

Yoochun:I need that *grabs the bowl and the other to changmin*

Kyuhyun:Were gonna have little dongsaengs now *smiles eating his popcorn*

SungMin:Awwww this love story is amazing *drops his bowl*

Leeteuk:IM THE WEDDING PLANNER *smiles claps his hands*

Eunhyuk:*lips on the straw eyes widen smiles*I wanna help

Donghae:This does all seem like a dream *smirks*

Yunho:*smiles big slides the ring on his finger spins jaejoong around*

Jaejoong:*smiles big nuzzles his face in his neck*Saranghamida

Yunho:I love you so much more Jung Jaejoong *kisses him passionately*

Leeeuk:Awww this is better than twilight no vampires included *about to reach for the candy*

Yoochun:Your lost you didnt bowl change this is mine *scoots away from them*

Kyuhyun:Well then i guess all the popcorn is mine *sticks his tongue out*

Yoochun:Good for you *sticks his tongue out*

Leeteuk:Good for you *mimics him they start fighting*

SungMin:Of course there gonna go at it *chuckles*

Eunhyuk:*burps really loud*Excuse meee Oh well my boyfriend knows how to share

Donghae:MINE *scoots away*

ChangMin:*grabs all their bowls drinks and starts drinking eating them*

Yoochun:*grabs his bowl*Hey theres no more

Leeteuk:Me neither what th-*they look at changmin*

ChangMin:*burps*Excuse me that was good for the amazing romantic scene our umma and appa showed 

Yoochun:I still wonder how he fits all that food in his stomach

leeteuk :The world may never know *chuckles*

SungMin:Baby he chewed off the heads of the gummy bear *whines*

Kyuhyun:Stop being so cruel to my baby cream cuff you food monster *pulls sungmin close to him*

Donghae:How can you missed my boba *whines*

Eunhyuk:Unbelievable *chuckles*

ChangMin:Dont worry all that matters is that were together again and never seperating *smiles arm around their shoulders*

Yoochun:All it took was a simple song yunho hyung wrote*laughs*

Sungmin:Its our little miracle *smirks*

ChangMin:Are we going to keep talking about our dream that final came true or see our umma and appa getting it on one the beach in a bed *smirks*

Kyuhyun:Seriously on the beach *eyes widen*

Leeteuk:Oh you wonder they make love any where *chuckles*

Eunhyuk:True but its been years *laughs*

Donghae:They are each others honey funny bunnies *smirks*

Eunhyuk:*sighs face plams*

Donghae:Ahhh see what i did there ahhh ahhh *smiles*

Everyone:*throws pillows at him*

Jaejoong:Ohhh yunnie faster **

Yunho:Ahhh boojae you feel so good **

Yoochun:Music to my ears *smirks*

ChangMin:What are we waiting for president let's go *they run back to the boulders*

Yunho:*sees them and closes the bed curtains*

KyuMin YooMin Leeteuk Eunhae:Awwwwwwww....*they all laugh and just put their eats to the door*