Not The Reunion Were Looking For Pt 1

Still You

At A Party Hall

Leeteuk:Is Junsu on his way here *walking over to yoochun jaejoong and eunhyuk*

Jaejoong:Umm yea he'll be here in 2 minutes *fakes a smile*

Leeteuk:How come you guys don't look so happy come on this is it TVXQ reunion 

Yoochun:Yay.....*faking a smile*

Leeteuk:*smile turns into a frown*

Eunhyuk:*pulls leeteuk by his arm*Hyung i dont think you know what your getting us into 

Leeteuk:Oh come on it cant be bad i mean if junsu sees us all together again he'll be happy *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Hyung junsu isnt the junsu you know anymore *sighs*

Leeteuk:Have a little faith hyukkie *half smiles*

Eunhyuk:*takes a deep breathe*I guess your right

SungMin:*nervous*Do you think we did the right thing

Kyuhyun:What could be worse in trying to fix everything that was broken before *arm around his shoulder*

Donghae:I just i dont know i feel uneasy about this *sighs*

Yunho:You have the same feeling about it hae *takes a deep breath*

Donghae;Yea i dont know im not sure whats gonna happen *worried*

ChangMin:Do you think junsu will stope even lower than he has *worried*

Leeteuk:*walks over to them*Whatever happens let's just make sure we need Eunhyukkie Yoochunnie and Jaejoongie out of harms way 

ChangMin:You really think he would do something to harm any of them *eyes widen*

Kyuhyun:Well from the words of joongie chunnie and hyukkie many times he isnt the junsu we all love anymore

SungMin:But if he sees all of us it can all change *half smiles*

Yunho:That can be a possible theory but 5 years of being seperated then seeing how jae and i then chun and min fell back together easily and are happy it may different *sighs*

Leeteuk:He's right junsu might get the betrayal feeling from chunnie and joongie just by seeing how they got back together with hoho and food monster 

Donghae:Let's just be in all hopes that this is the reunion we all dreamed off *half smiles*

ChangMin:....Or haven't *sighs*

Eunhyuk:Guys chun and joongie are heading here with junsu now *worried*

Donghae:*pulls eunhyuk close to him kisses his temple*Dont worry im here i wont let anything happen to you

Eunhyuk:*nervous taking deep breaths*

Junsu:Guys what in the world is going on *confused*

Yoochun:You'll know in just a minute *smiles dragging him*

Jaejoong:This is the day we've all been waiting for 

Junsu:*confused just follows after them the doors open*

Leeteuk KyuHyun SungMin DongHae EunHyuk:SURPRISE JUNSU WE MISSED YOU WELCOME BACK *they smile clapping their hands*

Junsu:*gets mad*Jae Chun what is the meaning of this

Jaejoong:Surprise ha *makes a funny hand gesture*

Yoochun:Didnt see that one coming did ya *fakes a smile*

Junsu:Explain yourselves NOW *stomps his foot*

Leeteuk:What jae and chun mean to say is that were all reunited again YAY *jumping up and down*

Junsu:*eyes widen just looks at leeteuk*

Leeteuk:Yay...*clears his throat stops jumping*

Junsu:Friendship since when was i friends with outsiders like you guys

Leeteuk:Thats harsh *frowns hurt*

Kyuhyun:What are you trying to say *shocked and mad*

Junsu:What i mean is i dont wanna waste my life with a bunch of low life worthless jerks and betrayers like you guys in my life its not even spending a penny being with you guys

SungMin:You say those words as if we were actually nothing to you before *hurt snuggled into kyuhyun*

Junsu:Why would i want memories of people like you *scoffs*Disgusting

Donghae:Disgusting...shouldnt you be saying that about yourself *mad*

Eunhyuk:Babe *holding donghae back*

Donghae:You can step all over me but when you get personal with my boyfriend thats where i draw the line *mad*

Junsu:Bravo *claps his hand*must the show go on 

Yunho:JUNSU ENOUGH *mad holding jaejoong close to him*

ChangMin:What happened to you *snuggled into yoochun*

Junsu:*eyes widen heart beating fast shocked*

Super Junior Memebers:Well this is awkward...*clearing their throats*