Chapter 16 - Separated?

Halfway Through


Jong Kook stepped out of the elevator. He was overwhelmed to see a lot of people. He tried to look for Ji Hyo but there was no sign of her. He felt guilty. Am I going to lose her again? His thoughts shifted to the dinner they were supposed to have last Friday.

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

Friday was a very stressful day for Jong Kook. His album's release date just got delayed because one of his producers backed out. He had to run around Seoul with Gap Jin to fix the problem and he had no time to rest. Last night, he was busy arranging the dinner for Ji Hyo that he wasn't able to sleep. That's why after going in circles to fix his problem, he is already very exhausted. He had not eaten anything since morning and his head ached a lot. His thoughts never even wandered through the dinner he's supposed to attend because he was very stressed out. Just as he was about to take a break, Gap Jin approached him.

"Hyung, your mom is calling."

He took his phone from Gap Jin. He requested him to charge his phone a few minutes ago because its battery is about to die. After seeing that he still has 5% left off of his phone, he took the call. "Umma, what is it?" He said while he's rubbing his forehead.  

"What?" He bolted up from his seat. "What do you mean she fainted?...Okay, I'm going there...Please stay with her while I'm on my way..." Jong Kook ended the call and grabbed his car keys from the table. "Gap Jin I'm leaving."

"Huh?...Hyung where are you going?"

"Eun Hye, something happened to her. I have to go to her place. Make sure that no one will know about this. She can't be bothered by the media again." He said as he was about to go out of the door. 

"Hyung your phone isn't fully charged yet. What if someone calls you about the album and-."

"No one is going to call me at this hour. I'll call you when everything is fine."

 

 

Jong Kook arrived at Eun Hye's place after a few minutes. He wore his cap and jacket to disguise himself and ran to her room. When he opened the door, he saw his mom opening the windows. It had been so long since he last went to her place. Some furnishings looked familiar, but the place is very different. He walked a little more inside and found Eun Hye lying on the couch.  

He immediately checked her forehead and he felt her very warm temperature. "Her fever is very high, what happened?" He asked his mom in a firm voice. 

"We were just talking and having dinner. When she stood up, she fainted. I didn't even know that she's sick. She was fine just now."

"We should take her to the hospital."

"Jong Kook-ah, you know that she wouldn't want that."

"Wha-? But she's burning, we should check if she has an infection or something. We can't just ignore this, you know that." He raised his voice.

"Calm down, Jong Kook-ah. I called you because I know that you'll know what to do." His mother said reluctantly.

He tried to process what his mom is trying to say. He then thought that maybe she's trying to ask him to help her treat Eun Hye since he's a doctor, well he was, at least. But his mom is a doctor too and a better one, she doesn't need his help. "Umma, the last time I went to a hospital was because I got into an accident. I am not a doctor."

"Pabo." She shouted. "I wasn't talking about that. I called you because she wouldn't want the press to know that she's sick, you know that, right? That's why I'll observe her first and if in case she gets worse, I will be needing your help to sneak her into the hospital."

"Aishh, fine." He carried Eun Hye and brought her to her room, while he was doing so, he felt his phone buzzing from his pocket. He ignored it and put her down to her bed.

"I'll get some ice and a towel." His mom said. "I'll also try to look around to see if she has medicines to lower down her temperature."

 

 

When his mom left, Jong Kook touched her forehead again. "You will still give up everything for your job won't you?" He took her hand. "I'm sorry Eun Hye-ah." He whispered. 

After a while, "Son?" His mother called from behind. "I'll take care of her."

 

 

He nodded and left the room. He sat down on one of the sofas and placed his elbows on top of his knees, while his hands were crossed together and his chin on top. He suddenly remembered his phone and took it out from his pocket. When he tried to turn it on, it didn't light up. 

"Aish that person who had been calling me must have drained the battery." He said in frustration. His phone buzzed for a couple of times a while ago, but he didn't get a chance to answer it.

 

 

"Jong Kook-ah." 

He heard his mom calling her in a nervous voice. He didn't realize that he had fallen asleep and right now, his mother is waking him up. "Oh?"

"Eun Hye-ah....we need to bring her to the hospital, now."

"What?" He quickly ran to the room.

 

 

"Jong Kook-ah, hurry." Mrs. Kim said worriedly as she hugged Eun Hye's head close to her. 

"Ne." He drove faster and in a few minutes they arrived at the hospital.

 

They entered the back door where some hotel staffs are already waiting. They brought her to the emergency room, leaving Jong Kook, and his mom outside. 

"Jong Kook-ah." Mrs. Kim handed him a cup of coffee. 

He didn't mind whether he is drinking coffee or not. He needed energy and he hoped that the drink could give him that. 

"You should eat something. Did you have your dinner?" 

Dinner? Jong Kook's mind went blank. I-I forgot. "Dinner!" 

"Yes. Are you hungry-" 

"Ji Hyo." 

"What?" 

"Ji Hyo she's waiting for me." 

"Mwuh? Why? What are you saying?" 

"I'm supposed to have dinner with Ji Hyo and it's..." He looked at his watch. "It's past midnight. I have to go there. I should be there in an hour." 

"You did what? How could you do that?...But wait, just a second, are you crazy? You're right, it's past midnight and you're not in your best condition and you'll drive for an hour. You could get into an accident again, don't you know that? Besides, why would Ji Hyo wait until now, do you think she will wait for a jerk like you? She must have left. How could you make her wait that long? You should have called her or at least, let her know. You should apologize to her tomorrow. But first you should rest. Go home and get some sleep."

"I know that. It's my fault. But I have to at least check if she's still there, then I'll come back here I can't just leave you."

"Hey, hey, do you hear what you're saying? You look so tired son, I know. Just go home, okay? I'll take care of Eun Hye."

"What about Ji Hyo-."

"It's very late. Restaurants should be closed by now. Do you think she'll still wait that long?"

"I'll call her."

"Go ahead. I doubt she'll answer. She also needs to cool off. She must be very mad at you. How did you grow up to be irresponsible? I never thought you to be like that."

"I-I need to borrow your phone."

Mrs. Kim glared at him and hit his head.

"Ya, umma."

"Don't shout at me. You don't even have a phone. Aishh." She said while giving him her phone. 

He didn't dare fight with her. Instead, he dialed Ji Hyo's number. "Busy." He whispered as his first call failed. His mom hit his head again.

"What do you expect?" She said and took her phone away.

"Just let me try again. It's busy she must be-." He whined.

"Ani. I won't let you frustrate her even more. She must be sleeping."

Jong Kook kept quiet. He thought that maybe his mom is right. "I'll just call Gap Jin, just to make sure. Let me borrow your phone, please?" He asked in a sweet voice.

"Here."

 

He impatiently waited for his manager to answer. She must be the one who was calling me. How can I be so stupid? "Ya, Gap Jin-ah."

"Hyung, I was worried, what happened?"

"I need you to go to the restaurant I was telling you the other day." He said as if he's not listening to what his manager is saying. 

"What-"

"I need you to see if Ji Hyo's still there. If she is, send her home, safely." He emphasized the last word.

"Why would she-." 

"Just do it, okay?"

"O-okay."

He was about to end the call, but he remembered something. "Oh, and Gap Jin-ah..."

"Ne."

"If you see her, tell her I'm very sorry I couldn't come." He said, but he's hoping that she's not there anymore. He wanted to go himself, but his mom was right, he's very tired and the restaurant is a bit of a long drive from the hospital. He just thought of going to her place as early as possible in the morning and apologize, face to face. Besides, if she's at home, she must be sleeping and he doesn't want to disturb her. 

"Ne."

"Also, let me be the one to explain everything to her, okay?" Jong Kook thought that he has to be the one to tell her what happened or she might misunderstand.

"Arasso, hyung."

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

Jong Kook looked for Ji Hyo outside the building, but he didn't see her. He thought that she already took a cab and he was about to go back inside until she saw someone wearing a brown coat on the opposite side of the road. She was walking slowly with her hands inside her pocket and her head bowed down. He walked in the same speed as her, but he did not cross. He just wanted to take that moment for him to watch her.

After a few minutes of walking, Ji Hyo stopped. Jong Kook, who was still watching her from the opposite side of the road stopped too. Suddenly, his view was blocked by a bus. When the bus left, Ji Hyo was no longer there. He suddenly became flustered. He crossed the road immediately and searched for her again. He was about to run and follow the bus, but when he turned around, Ji Hyo was in front of him. She is not facing him, but he knew that she's aware of his presence.

He stood beside her, facing the same side as her. "Why are you running away again?" He asked calmly.

 

 

Ji Hyo wanted to run when she noticed that Jong Kook was following her, but something stopped her. When she heard him talk, she cursed herself for not running away when she had a chance.

"Why are you running away again?"

Because you're hurting me. She thought, but she didn't say it. She's afraid that if she does, he will try to blame himself and she doesn't want that. "I need a break." She said coldly.

"From?"

His calmness irritated her. She wanted him to shout at her. Accuse her of things that she didn't do. She wanted him to hurt her more, so that she'll have the courage to leave. "Just go."

"Why do you keep on pushing me away?" His voice was still calm, as if he's going to accept whatever she will say.

Just leave. I don't want to hurt you. "I'm asking you to go." She said in a firm voice but her hands were shaking. 

He looked at her. "Why?"

Ji Hyo took a deep breath. "Because I hate you...." She exclaimed. "I don't want to see you anymore. I-I don't want you in my life." Just go, oppa. 

"I don't believe you." He looked away. 

"Well, you should, because it's true. You always make me feel miserable. When you're around, I always get hurt. I don't want to get hurt, anymore."

"Ji Hyo-."

She looked at him. "Leave. I'll be happy if you would leave." 

"I-Is that really what you want?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes." She said without hesitations. 

When Ji Hyo turned to him, she saw him walking away. She finally let her tears fall, knowing that she will not see him again.

 

 

Lizzy entered the place and the smoke from cigarettes and perfumes made her wanna puke. The lights flashed in the dimmed place as she walked to the V.V.I.P room. Before she could enter, a waiter greeted her. 

"Ms. Song is inside. She had been there for a while and she ordered a lot of liquor. We wanted to take care of our guests that's why we called you immediately before the media starts talking about her coming here."

"T-thank you." She then entered the room. "Unni."

 

Upon hearing someone's voice, Ji Hyo looked up in her direction. 

Ji Hyo looked so drunk. Her eyes were swollen and red. Lizzy sat next to her. She pinched her nose because Ji Hyo smelled so strongly of alcohol. "Ya, unni, what's with all this?"

"Go away." Ji Hyo turned to the other side.

"What do you think you're doing, huh? What if someone sees you here? Will you take responsibility?" She nagged. 

Ji Hyo got pissed so she stood up and slammed the bottle she's holding on top of the table. "I said go away."

Lizzy stood up too and looked at her. "And then what? What will you do? You will just cry your heart out here? Alone? I don't get you. You'll drink because you feel miserable, but if someone helps you, you push them away then you'll feel miserable all over again. Why are you hurting yourself?"

Ji Hyo sat down and cried. She felt so weak. She felt Lizzy hugging her. "Let's go unni."

 

 

For almost a month, Ji Hyo didn't hear anything from Jong Kook. At night, she would be drinking in bars, but she made sure that the press, at least, would not know about it. In the morning, she will go to work. It had been a routine for her and she had never felt so empty in her life. She still hasn't received any response from her resignation letter in running man and she's already absent for three shootings and one broadcast episode. The management will probably tell her the answer in a few days since the audience might hint that something's wrong if she'll be absent again.

 

One Thursday afternoon, Lizzy called her, which was not a part of her routine since Lizzy ignored her too. That's why she had been hoping to receive the approval for her resignation, as soon as possible, so that she could book her flight back to London.

"What is it?"

"Someone's here to see you." Lizzy lazily told her.

"Who?" She wondered.

"Just go look for yourself. He's in the living room."

"He?" Ji Hyo nervously thought of who could possibly visit her. A man, immediately came to her mind, but she shook her thoughts. That's impossible.

 

When she arrived in the living room, her slightly glowing face turned to normal, which was a tired and gloomy one.

"Disappointed?" Lizzy whispered from behind her.

Ji Hyo didn't mind her and immediately bowed down to greet her guest. "Jae Suk oppa, I didn't expect to see you here." She tried to act gleefully.

The older man stood up and greeted her too. "Ah, mianhe, Ji Hyo-ya. I know you hate people coming to your house, but everyone insisted for me to come."

"Ahh, ani oppa. It's fine. Let's sit. Do you want coffee or juice?" She looked for Lizzy and when she met her eyes, Ji Hyo mouthed as if she's asking for drinks.

"Ya, ya, Ji Hyo-ya don't bother. Lizzy already served me coffee a while ago. I actually came earlier and had a little chat with Lizzy-ah."

"Ohh, jinjja? About what? Why didn't you call me earlier?"

"The thing is...The members are planning to have a get together this coming weekend and they're hoping you could come too." Jae Suk fixed his glasses. He's supposed to be very comfortable with Ji Hyo but she didn't seem like she is the Ji Hyo he knows.

"Members? You mean the running man cast? Shouldn't I be excluded from that already?" She said sarcastically.

He cleared his throat. "Ji Hyo, don't be like that. Everyone treats you like family and not just a co-worker. We would love to see you there. Besides, it's Suk Jin hyung's birthday."

"Mianhe, oppa. I don't think-."

"Don't answer me yet. Think about it first."

"Unni, they invited me and I'm coming." Lizzy interrupted.

"Everyone misses you Ji Hyo. We'll be expecting you." Jae Suk added.

She was silent for a while. "Kure, I'll think about it." She forced to smile.

"Jinjja? That's good. I'll go ahead then."

 

 

After sending Jae Suk to the door, Ji Hyo walked to her room.

"Unni."

Ji Hyo faced the source of the voice. "Wae?"

"We need to talk." Lizzy said like a mother, that's going to lecture her daughter.

"Ohh, fun!" Ji Hyo rolled her eyes, but she approached Lizzy. She actually feels bad for not talking to her, but she didn't want to feel at ease and change her mind about leaving Korea. "What is it?" She tried to act tough.

"What is wrong with you?"

Ji Hyo raised her eyebrows, acting innocent. "What did I do?"

"Unni, this isn't you."

Ji Hyo looked at her body and then back to Lizzy. "Then who am I? Who is this in front of you? A ghost?"

"Ya, I'm not joking-."

"I'm not joking too." Her voice turned serious and cold. "Stop this nonsense, I'm going to my room." She was about to go but Lizzy stopped her. 

"Are you happy pushing everyone away? Do you even know how lucky you are to have a lot of people who loves you and sticks up with you even if you're not acknowledging them? Jae Suk oppa was very worried about you. He came all the way here just to check on you and you didn't even welcome him warmly. Not just him. He told me that the whole cast asks about you every time you miss the show."

Ji Hyo knew that it will come to this kind of conversation and she doesn't like it. "You know what? I don't care." She said without looking at her.

"No. I know you care, unni. You care so much that you're scared. You don't want people to know that you do care because you're afraid that they'll leave you and hurt you. That's why you hate it and you keep on lying to yourself that you don't give a sh*t about anyone when you actually do. Why are you so afraid, unni? I know you're more than that. I saw it. I saw how strong you were. Why are you holding yourself back?"

 

Ji Hyo already had tears in her eyes but she's trying to control herself from breaking down. "Everyone gets tired Lizzy-ah. Have you ever considered, what if I am tired? What if I can't be strong anymore? Or what if, I am not really strong?"

"You're strong unni. You don't just get tired and quit. I know you."

"You're wrong about me." She turned to her and shouted. "Stop saying you know me!"

Lizzy was shocked to hear her get that angry. She feels so sad for her unni and she doesn't know what to do anymore. "I guess I am."

Just when Ji Hyo was about to go to her room, Lizzy mumbled. "Just don't realize everything when it's too late. You're right, people do get tired. When those people who care about you get tired, I hope you won't regret it. Stop being foolish because you're too smart for that. Don't miss your chance." 

Lizzy left the house and it became very quiet that only Ji Hyo's sobs could be heard. 

 

 

Few days had past and the running man casts started to drive to their meeting place in Gwangju. They booked a small winter lodge and they planned to ski as their get-together activity. Some of them drove with their managers and some of them drove alone. Lizzy is one of those who will go alone. Only that, her manager is going to send her to the place since she can't drive.

After a few minutes, her ride came. She took her bags and left the house. When she was a few meters away from the door, she looked back, hoping that Ji Hyo had finally changed her mind. She sadly looked away and carried her bags into the car. As she was boarding the car, she heard another car engine's sound from behind her. When she turned around, she saw their garage door opening. Her sadness flew away and she excitedly waited for the car to come out to prove that she's right.

"Wait for me." She said as she impatiently ran to the other car.

She knocked on the window and the person inside rolled it down for her. Lizzy was very happy to see Ji Hyo inside. She's wearing sunglasses that's why she couldn't see her eyes, but it didn't matter. 

"Ya unni, are you coming?"

"Ani." She said straightforwardly. 

"Mwuh?"

"I'm going to buy groceries. Our refrigerator is empty."

"Ya, I'm serious."

Ji Hyo just raised her eyebrows which were still obvious even with her glasses.

Lizzy scanned the car. After a while, she frowned. "Why do you have your luggage with you?"

"I always put that there for emergency purposes." Ji Hyo still didn't seem like she's joking.

"Ya unni!!" Lizzy finally shouted.

Ji Hyo bit her lips in annoyance because of her voice. "Aishh, can you stop doing that?"

"Tell me the truth."

"Arasso! I'm going. Now get your stuff and put them inside or I'll leave you with your manager."

Lizzy smiled from ear to ear. "Ani, wait for me, okay?"

 

 

Lizzy couldn't stop rejoicing on her seat as Ji Hyo drove them to their destination. 

"Stop it!" Ji Hyo exclaimed. 

Lizzy stopped, but she's still smiling. She looked at Ji Hyo, at the same time that Ji Hyo turned to her. Her face showed off that she's genuinely happy. 

"What?" Ji Hyo said as she turned her eyes back on the road. 

"What do you mean what?" She answered cheekily while still grinning. 

Ji Hyo looked at her again. Her face was so funny that Ji Hyo let out a smile, but before Lizzy could even see it, she turned her head away. 

"Aigoo, I saw that."

 

 

After a few hours, Ji Hyo and Lizzy arrived at the Ski Lodge. The place is a bit far from the city, but it's very peaceful and beautiful. They noticed that a few cars were parked in front of the cottage-like house. As they were about to get out of the car, Lizzy unni. 

"Thank you for sending me. You can go back now. I'll see you in Seoul." She said as she jumped out of the car. 

"Ya!"

Lizzy laughed her heart out under the light snow falling above her head. Her unni's temper always makes her laugh. "Go and curse unni. I won't tell anyone." She said while still laughing. 

"This kid." She mumbled. "Get your stuff and stop laughing. You look like an idiot."

"Yaay! Curse more! Curse more!"

"Ya, Lizzy!"

Lizzy just smiled and took her bags from the car. "Oh, I'll go ahead unni. I'll tell them you're not coming." She said as she ran her way up to the lodge. 

"Wait-." But she's no longer there.

 

 

"Annyeong." Lizzy's voice echoed inside the lodge that she got everyone's attention. 

"Lizzy." The running man cast cheered. They approached her and they exchanged hugs with each other.

"Ya, Lizzy-ah, you became fatter." Haha teased.

"Oppaaa." She whined.

 

"How was the trip?" Jae Suk checked as they led her to the table.

"Hmm, it was tiring. This place is very far."

"Tell that to Kang Gary. He's the one who booked this place."

Everyone looked at Gary and he made his crying face. Everyone laughed at him.

"So, who drove you here?"

Lizzy suddenly remembered Ji Hyo. "My.....manager. Yup, my manager sent me here."

"Where is she? Is she staying?" MC Yoo asked.

"Uhhh no. She left already." She stuttered. "So, what do we have here?" She tried to change the topic.

"Nothing yet. Everyone just arrived."

 

Lizzy looked at everyone. She saw Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Kwang Soo, Haha, Joong Ki, Gary, some of their managers and......Jong Kook. He was looking at his phone like he's reading something important. 

Jae Suk noticed that Lizzy is staring at Jong Kook. "He's been like that for weeks. We're glad that he came with us here." He said while looking at the commander. "Oh, right what about Ji Hyo, is she coming?"

Lizzy bit her lip. "Ani." 

"Mwuh? Andwaeee-." Kwangsoo exclaimed like he lost the race.

Joong Ki covered Kwangsoo's mouth to stop his acting. "I thought we arranged this for noona."

"Yeah, we all miss her." Haroro said from behind the two kids.

"We miss noona's cursing." Joong Ki joked.

Everyone expressed their sadness until Suk Jin tried to coax them. "It's alright. We still have something to celebrate."

No one seemed to be listening to him and they were having their own conversations. "Ya! Is my birthday not an occasion anymore?"

"Oppa, you're too old for birthdays." Lizzy mumbled. 

"Aish this kid."

 

Everyone laughed at the oldest member. While they were laughing, the lodge's door suddenly opened and a beautiful young actress came to sight.

 

 

"Oh, Song Ji Hyo."

Everyone welcomed Ji Hyo warmly. They each took turns to greet her since they missed her so much. Ji Hyo didn't expect their warm welcome. She never knew that the members really thought of her as family. She heard their conversation about setting the day just to meet her. She almost cried when she thought of her doubts with their actions. She smiled to them sincerely and deep inside, she regretted her sudden disappearance from the show.

"Mianhe." She bowed to them.

"Ya, ya Ji Hyo, it's fine, we're glad you're here."

She nodded to them with tears in her eyes.

 

They led her to the table to sit and she saw Jong Kook looking at his phone. He looked like he had no clue that she's there.

"Jong Kook-ah, Ji Hyo's here." Suk Jin tapped him lightly.

 

Jong Kook looked up when he felt someone hit his shoulder and he was shocked to see Ji Hyo in front of him.

"I-I'll go." He stammered as he tried to stand up.

Ji Hyo felt hurt that he is avoiding her but he knows that it's her fault. "Ani, you shouldn't." She mumbled.

"Ya, what's wrong with you two?" Suk Jin asked.

The commander and ace looked away from everyone and didn't answer the question.

"Aigoo." Jae Suk shook his head. He felt that if the tow have a problem, it's something serious and they are not going to be comfortable to share it with everybody. What's important right now is for them to convince Ji Hyo not to leave the show. "Kure, now that we're complete, we should fix our stuff inside our rooms and get ready to go out for a ski."

 

"Lizzy, mianhe." Ji Hyo whispered to Lizzy while they were preparing their outfits.

Lizzy moved closer to Ji Hyo and hugged her. "Just don't running man. Don't leave your family. I know how much you love them."

"I-."

"Kaja. Everyone must be waiting for us."

 

Jae Suk took his gloves and wore it on his hands. He saw Jong Kook coming from behind him and he tried to have a conversation with him. "Kook Jong-ah."

Jong Kook just nodded to him.

"Aish this man." Jae Suk cleared his throat. He's worried for him. He had never seen him like that ever since he met him. When Ji Hyo left the show, he became quiet and he leaves the shooting right after. When they try to talk to him, he just nods and smile at them. "You can always talk to me Jong Kook-ah."

The commander smiled as expected and they started to move.

 

"Girls, don't go too far." Jae Suk warned the two girls when he saw them not so far away from his location.

"Ne, ahjussi."

"Do you think they'll be fine? I think one of us should accompany them."

Jong Kook looked away as if he's displeased with their topic. "They can handle themselves." He answered shortly.

 

Jong Kook, Suk Jin and Jae Suk skied the mountain for a few rounds. Kwang Soo, Jong Ki, Ji Hyo, Lizzy, Haha and Gary skied for a while but they ended up playing snowball fight. After a while, it snowed heavily that they all stopped their activities. The younger ones grouped themselves and talked about random stuff and the older ones received a call from the place's management.

"We have to call the kids. The snow is getting heavier." As Jae Suk was about to dial Gary's phone, he heard someone calling him.

"Hyung." Gary said from a distance. "We should go, they're closing the place in a few minutes."

"Where are the others?"

"They went ahead."

"Oh, kure, we'll follow."

 

As they were about to go back, Jong Kook stopped on his tracks.

"Wae?" Suk Jin asked.

"Where are the girls?" Jong Kook asked anxiously.

"Gary said they went back." Jae Suk relayed the message he received.

"Is Ji Hyo with them?"

"Ya, what's gotten into you? Why are you suddenly worried now?" 

"I have to check if she's still out there."

The snow breezed through them continuously.

"Mwuh?" Suk Jin burst. "Are you crazy? It's snowing heavily right now. You'll be frozen to death out there." He struggled to talk because of the cold winds the snow is bringing.

"They're not sure if she's back at the lodge. I have to-." He tried to explain.

"Let's check it first." Jae Suk tried to calm Jong Kook down.

"Hyung, they're closing the place down. I can't go if I will not do it now." He was now more flustered.

"But Jong Kook-ah, we're not sure if she's really out there." Suk Jin added.

 

Jong Kook stayed silent for a while.

".........I have a feeling...." He mumbled while looking far away. "......I have feeling that....if I don't go there now....I'll be losing a very....very important part of me." 

 

 


A/N: Update! Sorry it took so long but here it is. My treat to all spartace shippers for Jong Kook oppa's birthday!!

 

Happy Birthday Kim Jong Kook oppa!!!

 

 

Credits to: @foreverjihyo on twitter