Arguments

Hyung, please come home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been precisely 90 days since Jongin’s very existence disappeared from the planet called ‘earth’. He struggled to find happiness, and to smile sincerely for once. He just stared below towards a house, that’s all too familiar for him. An orphanage, which he referred to as home before it was torn apart and became a well-built house of two men. A house that’s filled with nothing but the sound of a baby’s cry and their parents violent screams at each other. When he still existed, kyungsoo kept pushing him away and kept on convincing himself that he loved suho. But looking at it now, if all they do is just fight in their house, what’s the use of jongin sacrificing his well-being for their brief happiness?

“Sehun, can I talk to you?” jongin’s voice asked.

The said, turned his head towards the voice before replying with a curt, “what?”

“I agree sehun, I think I should forget about Kyungsoo and just move on. It took me a while but I’m ready to take the next step. I love him so much, but it’s not enough if he doesn’t love me back.” Tears fell on his damped cheeks, and he didn’t meet Sehun’s worried gaze.

“Jongin-“

“Erase my memories” he cut, voice dead serious. “I need you to do it.” Sehun’s jaw hung open as jongin never stopped sobbing.

 “What? Why? Jongin why so sudden?” sehun asked multiple times but jongin kept avoiding his gaze. Sehun grew frustrated before he continued. “If you don’t give me a reason, then there’s no reason for me to actually think about doing it. Moreover actually giving in to your words.” Jongin grew still, he totally didn’t expect that kind of response.

“I’m really tired sehun. I’m in love with someone’s husband and father. I’m tired of being unconditionally in love with him. It’s not his fault for causing me pain, it’s partly mine because I let him do that to me despite knowing how it affected me. There was a moment where I used to think of how my life would be if I hadn’t met him but after contemplating about it, honestly, if our lives weren’t interconnected in one way or another, how would I be sure that I won’t fall for someone else, with the same intensity I have for kyungsoo? How would I be so sure that my love would be accepted and that he loved me as well? How would I be sure that I won’t end up crying every night on my bed?” Sehun became awfully quiet, thinking about jongin’s words over and over again in his head. Jongin wondered if sehun thought he was ridiculous and was blabbering nonsense. The second he thought that, sehun’s eyes gazed at him intensely before it softened immensely.

“I’ll do it jongin. I’ll erase your memories.” Jongin was shocked at first. But after registering sehun’s words, a smile made it’s way to his plump lips. The smile was small but beautiful in its’ own simplicity.

 

 

“What do you mean you’ll erase his memories? I was gone for a couple of hours and you have the tendency to make a decision without my knowledge? Are you insane?” Luhan yelled at sehun once they met. At first, luhan wasn’t aware of what happened until someone decided to open his big mouth.

“What was I supposed to do? Let him suffer? Even in here he’s depressed. Why are you worked up over something so little?” Sehun didn’t like where the conversation was going so he made an effort to not reply so much.

Luhan’s jaw twitched and a mixture of emotion filled his sad eyes before he turned around to leave. His wings opened and sehun had the opportunity to ask him where he was going. “Let me be sehun.” And with that, he left. Sehun kept gazing at the spot luhan stood before, and never moved an inch. Sehun’s eyes quivered lightly before he grimaced. Sehun was never that great in expressing his feelings.

 

 

“Do Kyungsoo?” Kyungsoo was honestly tired until he fell asleep in his doctor’s office. And he didn’t appreciate that someone woke him up during his sleeping hours.

“Yes I am. How did you get in here?”

“I had my way.” Luhan smirked as his wings twitched behind his back, away from the eye.

“Who are you?” kyungsoo asked, voice hoarse. He still had a sore throat from the argument he had with suho (yet again) the night before. And usually there weren’t any patients so early in the morning. Kyungsoo always opened his clinic this early because he’s scared an emergency occurred and he didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter