Flowers

Hyung, please come home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But mom! Dad! You can't just leave him out there left to die." Suho wailed in sadness and desperation but the gazes his parents threw him indicated that there was no such thing as compromise. "You went against our words. We could only trust you and yet you betrayed us in the worst possible way. You should be lucky you're still in this damn house and family, you disgraceful child."

Suho looks out the window, as his expression showed nothing but emptiness. He was worried about kyungsoo, how he's eating, how he's living, and how he's coping with the outside world he learned to leave behind to move forward. But his parents were too angry with his decision. They were too furious with his disobedient behaviour that it led him to this. He gazed at his structured perfect lifestyle, before sliding through the window and leaving everything easy behind.

Jongin's life would be so much better if his parents actually loved him. He would live in a house filled with warmth, rather than wealth. And his parents would be there for him to shower him with love than materials or money. 

Yet he knows best that that wasn't what he craved for in life. He knows that if he were to indeed live like that, he wouldn't have met the boy who gave him most. He would have never knew the name 'Do Kyungsoo'. And he definitely wouldn't have his heart broken by him.

There were times when jongin wanted nothing more than to just die when kyungsoo dissapeared. He didn't want anything else than to have the things and the people he had to be where they were supposed to be. The things being the orphanage, and the people or to be more exact 'person', being kyungsoo. He lived in the streets with no change nor leftover food. Jongin just sat against the cold wall, waiting for death to take him. 

Fate had its pros and cons. For instance, fate decided to take both kyungsoo and the orphanage from him. But it also decided to torture him once more by giving it back, affected, turmoiled, and in love with someone else.

"Hyung?" Jongin asked as he wiped his eyes forcefully that it looked like it'll bleed if continued. No other reason than just to make sure that it was kyungsoo, his hyung who was standing infront of him.

The said name stopped in his tracks and almost in breathing. He gazed at the younger who looked unfamiliar by the eye but familiar in heart. His heart stopped before beating rapidly, it felt like it'd burst. There were many things going through his mind and body but before he could comprehend any emotion his heart conjusted, warmness filled him immediately. The hug was warm, sincere, accumulated with unintentional force but kyungsoo returns it with his eyes b with tears. Kyungsoo looked up at the boy hugging him and realised that he was crying too. The elder cupped the younger's cheeks and whimpered out a soft cry. "It's really you hyung", was jongin's only reply. 

Kyungsoo couldn't mutter out a single word so jongin just pulled him gently by the arm and brought him to a park nearby. 

"Hyung?" Jongin nudged.

"Where are we jongin?" The said, almost jumped out in giddiness when mentioned but he quicky composed himself and replied naturally. 

"It's nothing much but ever since the orphanage was torn apart, this place became my home. I tried to live on the streets but people tried to harm me so this is the only place I could find." 

Kyungsoo's eyes softened at jongin's heartful confession before h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter