After Effects

Hyung, please come home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh erupted from his heart shaped lips. "Jongin." He whispered to himself. His emotions got the better part of him, and he closes his eyes in pain. "I miss you." It wasn't a lie because he has never felt more alone in his entire existence. His heart clenches as he recalled the younger's goodbye. It broke him to think of the after effects his words had on him. "I love you." Why couldn't he said it much earlier? Why were those three important words delayed for so long? "I need you." Kyungsoo says, before he breaks once more. 

"Kyungsoo? Why are you home so late?" The said, cringed at the word 'home' before he rakes his fingers through his tossled hair. "There were too many patients at the clinic. I'm heading to bed first." He didn't give a chance for suho to reply before slamming the bedroom door close.

By then, the baby woke up and suho had to sooth him for an hour before he went to sleep again. The baby was soundly asleep in it's crib and suho stands in exhaustion while gazing at the pure, innocent creature.

When he left the baby's room, a tear shed unknowingly. Kyungsoo had been lying. The clinic wasn't open on Saturdays. Suho bit his lip to contain his heart wrenching sobs. When he sees baby jongin, he can't help but feel like  the real jongin was living within it. Because it was too selfless and naive. Though the thought of suho being jealous of his own son seemed ridiculous, the absurdity of their relationship was the one worth questioning.

"You've been busy all week! I'm doing all the work here!" Kyungsoo screamed at his husband. The baby was wailing in the room but the parents didn't seem to budge. Suho confronted his husband earlier, simply stating that kyungsoo wasn't commited enough as both a husband and a parent.

"Me? You're blaming this ed up relationship on me? Who has been nothing but tolerable and selfless ever since we've been together?"

"Bull." Kyungsoo cusses. "And I'm not? I'm always here! If I'm not, I'll be at work. But I'm the insensitive and selfish one here?" That's what a fight does. It doesn't help you to reconcile instead it makes you point out the things that shouldn't have been said. And suho, honestly wanted to work things out but his plan completely backfired as they kept on blaming each other.

"Listen kyungsoo. I'm sorry. I know you do alot of thin-" "You bet I do." Kyungsoo cuts. "You see?! This is why we won't progress! We've been together for only a short time and I'm really trying to make it work but you need to help as well. I love you." Suho slid against the wall before he put his head in his knees. Kyungsoo thought he was just frustrated, but he was proved wrong when the elder cried. Kyungsoo softened and walked to where suho was before falling to his knees.

"I'm sorry for being so insensi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter