Hyung

Hyung, please come home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been precisely a hundred days since kyungsoo left. Jongin counts and ticks on his calendar. 

Kyungsoo was having the time of his life. He feels that every moment with suho was undeniably precious and too short. Even if they've spent almost 24/7 in each other's presence. Talking wasn't needed and gazing into one another's eyes felt more than just bonding. They lay every night on the same bed- the thought of jongin being beside him, long gone, as it was washed away by the time passing by.

Staying with suho had it's ups and downs. For instance, how kyungsoo always finds himself hiding out of view from the visits made by suho's parents and private teacher. At first, he was nervous they'd find out. But recently, he wanted them to know that a person was staying with their beloved student and child. He wanted their blessing. Kyungsoo never knew why.

Suho on the other hand, usually acts naturally when people were around to drop by. But his facade totally drops when the doors were closed. He runs to his room, making sure kyungsoo's alright, and to let him know that his guardians already left. From eyes darting back and forth, he now closes his lids in bliss as he spots kyungsoo under the bed asleep. He gently supports the smaller's frame and tucks him in bed. It happens regularly. 

Jongin waits and waits for good news to come. Even if it was indeed a happy news for the others, if it wasn't kyungsoo, jongin wouldn't even look twice. 

He thought about how he didn't deserve to wish for his hyung's appearance once again but shook the thought off when he sees kyungsoo's unmade bed. He stopped eating. He stopped studying. He stopped living.

In jongin's deluded brain, he can only see visions of kyungsoo suffering like him as well. Even if it was just a figment of his imagination, he still holds on that belief and continues to hope for hopeless dreams. 

Kyungsoo wakes up in happiness to find suho beside him.

Jongin screams as his nightmares continue to torture him.

Suho and kyungsoo were laying on the grass again, waiting for the sun to set. Just like any other day. 

Jongin twirls and agonizes himself in pain when his sun wouldn't rise again. 

Kyungsoo had his first kiss on suho, which he gained when suho was in a deep slumber with drool dripping at the corner of his lips. His eyes closed and he slowly leaned in. Whispering a quiet 'thank you' before leaning once more. When he broke off the kiss, his eyes opened wide when suho had his gaze fixed on him. 

'"I'm sorry." Kyungsoo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter