CHAPTER 3

Beautiful Disaster

The moment we arrived at the club, there were already girls all over Jiyong and Seungri. If they weren't stumbling to walk beside them, they were following them from behind. BOM, Dara, and me settled onto a table at the farthest corner while Seungri flirted with the bartender to score some free drinks.

"Just look at them" BOM laughed as she pointed to the girls trying to get Jiyong's attention. "They make their voices sound like a toddler and they think it's adorable."

"And they think Gdragon would like them for it." Dara made imaginary quotation marks with her hand as she said Jiyong's nickname.

"I wonder how it feels though, what it feels to line yourself up like a piece of meat."

"From the late night shows I get to hear from our living room, it's the best feeling ever."

They were all laughing when Seungri finally arrived with bottles of beer in his arms. "Finally! I'm getting wrinkles from waiting for this, maknae!" BOM teased Seungri as he popped open the bottles.

BOM took her first swig at her beer then wiped with the back of her hand, "A perfect way to end a night."

"This is new, why aren't you on the dance floor? Mr Justin Timberlake." Dara asked, looking at Seungri who was smiling at me.

"Justin Timberlake?" I asked then sipped from my beer.

She laughed, "Seungri thinks he's Justin Timberlake when he's on the dance floor. They're like magnets, you know. Seungri and the dance floor. That's why, I’m surprised why you're sitting here with us."

Seungri glared at Dara as if she said something wrong. "I wanted to welcome Chaerin to our family."

Dara grinned, "Is that so?" She bobbed her head as she looked around with a smirk on her face. She stopped at my face, "You've been quiet, are you alright?"

I nodded, "Just tired, I guess. But why did Minzy go home already?"

"She has a paper due on monday. We'll just drink our beer then go. Gd will be done soon, don't worry." BOM said as she took another swig from her beer.

My eyes wandered off to the dance floor. It stopped on two people. Jiyong and a girl who was in front of him. She clearly had her against Jiyong's crotch as they both bounced to the beat. It's technically with clothes on the dance floor. His hands were all over her body, it touched the places that should only be touched when you're alone and not on a dance floor. They were making quite a show that some of the people on the dance floor stopped and just watched them in awe. The guys around watched Jiyong like he was an idol, like he was a god. The girls were disgusted, but I bet they all wished that they were the one dancing with him. His blonde hair was visibly wet because of his sweat. His sweat made his skin shine a bit, which emphasized the tattoos on his forearms. I didn't notice that I was already staring when Bom snapped her fingers in front of me. "Don't fall for that , okay chae? That’s just another disaster waiting to happen."

I wanted to laugh but Bom looked serious with what she said so I just nodded. Even though she had a perfect poker face on, utter concern was written all over it. I guess she thought that I would fall for the typical bad boy Jiyong and get my heart broken. And it'll just ruin the family thing going on in the dorm. After half an hour, Jiyong approached our table with his dance partner right behind him.

"You guys go ahead, I’ll be right behind you." He said as he pulled the girl from behind him that now stood on his left side. Her arms were around his waist and her chin rested on his shoulder. His left hand was on her while his free hand was on the table, clearly for support to not completely fall on the ground. He was doing this lip bite that would make every girl fall for him and that just made me more annoyed of his infamous charm. "Don't wait up." He said as he winked at me. In reaction, I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed.

"Drive safe, Gd." Bom reminded Jiyong before he left the table with the girl still hanging onto him. "Empty your bottles then let's go."

I drank the last of my beer then waited for them to finish theirs. Dara finished last so when she finally emptied her bottle, everyone else stood up and left the table. Cold air breezed around us as we got out of the club. I crossed my arms on my stomach to fight the cold. Seungri jogged quickly to his car and started the engine immediately as he got in. Dara was having a hard time walking on the stones with her high heels while Bom walked straight to Seungri's car with her 5-inch stilettos. Bom got to the car before me and Dara, but she waited outside cause we can't come in if she was already seated. She was on the phone while she waited for us, maybe on the phone with TOP. The gold necklace around her neck lit up her face in such a perfect manner that I could see every feature of her face. Her dress with only one sleeve, elongated her right arm and made her skin look so white. Her hair complimented her all black outfit and made her skin shine even more.

When me and Dara finally got inside the car, she took of her shoes and massaged her soles. Bom then came in, still with her phone beside her ear. She kept her voice low, keeping her phone conversation a secret until the very end. I turned to Dara, "Are your feet alright, unnie?"

She shook her head, "I don't get it why we need to wear heels when we go to the fights."

"Guys bet more when they think we're hot, as what Tablo oppa said." Bom answered.

"That's a bit ist..." I grumbled.

Dara shrugged, "It helps us earn more."

The drive back home consisted of Seungri's constant yawning and the noise of Bom's fingers tapping on her phone. In just less than 20 minutes, we were already parked in front of the dorm. As the lights of the car went off, TOP was already beside the passenger seat's door. He opened it and helped Bom up, she kissed him flat on the mouth as he put his arms around her waist. I got out first then Dara followed. The living room was quiet, everyone else must be sleeping already. Bom and TOP went upstairs, hands  intertwined. Dara, Seungri and me sat on the couch then I the tv. As I slouched on my seat, the remote slid off the edge of the couch, as I was too lazy to look for it, I let my foot search for it on the ground. I stopped when I heard a small crackling sound, annoyed because I didn't find the remote, I sat up, leaned forward and searched the floor. The source of the crackling sound I just heard came from a wrapper.

"Why is there a wrapper here?" I turned to them, curious on why it's on a living room floor. Usually, you'd find a wrapper on the floor of a bedroom, right?

"Because--" Dara was cut off because suddenly the door opened wide. Then in came Jiyong making out with a girl. Dara laughed, "That’s why." Jiyong broke off the kiss to kiss Dara on the cheek and then made his way to me. I was still sitting on the couch so he leaned forward. Our faces only inches away from each other. "Did you like the fight?", he whispered to my ear then kissed me lightly on the cheek. Before I could even react, he ran back to his girl to continue their make out session.

"Yah, if Bom sees you flirting with her, you’re in trouble. And can't you wait until we all leave the first floor?" Dara said as she stood up followed by Seungri.

"Chae, come on, are you gonna watch them?" Seungri laughed as he walked towards me. He pulled my hand making me stand up. He kissed my cheek suddenly and like the first time he did that, I kicked him in the crotch. He whined and cussed out loud.

"Holy , I’m so sorry." My hand was on his back, patting him for comfort. I didn't know what to do. "When hyung did it, you didn't do anything. Aish, come on" he pulled my hand and he limped all the way upstairs with me behind him. We all went inside our own room as we reached the 2nd floor. But before I got to close my door, I heard the girl from downstairs yelp then moan. I had to shake off the sound from my mind before I fell face-first on my bed. In a matter of seconds, my eyes closed and I drifted to sleep.

 

----------

Please do comment about what you think of the story!! It'll be highly appreciated ♥