020

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door flew open and Chaerin lunged at the intruder.

 

 

“Ouch! What the hell do you think you are doing?” An angry Jiyong said.

 

 

“Oh—y—you are her…e” Chaerin mumbled.

 

 

“Of course where should I be woman?” He said in an annoyed tone before noticing her attire. His eyes roamed around her body and suddenly Chaerin started to feel hot.

 

 

“Don’t stare!” She covered her body with her arms and Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

“If you don’t want me to stare, you should wear clothes.” He pointed out.

 

 

“Whatever, go outside first. I’ll put some clothes on.” Chaerin demanded.

 

 

“After I saw you almost , you want me to go out so you can put some clothes on?” Jiyong smirked.

 

 

“O—f course…” Chaerin stuttered as Jiyong placed his hands on her waist, completely trapping her.

 

 

“Tell me, Lee Chaerin. Are you planning to seduce me?” He frankly asked.

 

 

“You wish.” She rolled her eyes at him. Forgetting their state.

 

 

“Just answer me.” Jiyong put his face on the crook of her neck and Chaerin shivered. Her whole body responding to his touch.

 

 

“I—“She was about to answer but Jiyong kissed her, hard. Giving her a silent message about what he would do with her body.

 

 

Jiyong kissed her with all his desire, but not to the point that he would hurt her. She is different from all the girls he’s been with. No one shouted at the mighty Kwon. No one has ever turned him down. But Chaerin— is simply different. He makes him happy by doing little things and she can make him annoyed by little things too.

 

 

His kissing continues. His lips wander to her neck. His lips are so soft that she cannot help but to put her arms around his neck and enjoy the softness of her boyfriend’s lips. His hands are now on her lower back. Showering her with kisses. His fingers slide up to her sides, touching her body anywhere, leaving trails of desire on her body.

 


Jiyong gently starts on Chaerin’s sweet spot. Knowing that it will turn her legs weak. His soft touch driving her crazy and Chaerin loves every minute of it. Chaerin intertwined her fingers to his soft hair.

 


“I’m gonna mark you,” Jiyong whispers against her neck.

 


He started all over Chaerin’s neck. Nibbling at the same time. He grinds his hips against hers. That friction of movement against her core is all she need.

 

 

And Chaerin wants more.

 

 

“I wan…t more—“Chaerin gasped as Jiyong continued on her neck.

 

 

“As much as I want to do you here, you need a special first time. We need the bed.” Jiyong said as he carried her to their bed.

 

 

As soon as they reached the bed, the calm Jiyong changed to someone that Chaerin first saw. Maybe much more.

 

 

The heat that their bodies create is unexplainable. His large hand is wrapped around her cheek, thumb her face. His other hand is on her back, scrunching up the soft material, eventually digging its way to her bare skin. His excitement is evident as it presses against her.

 

 

Jiyong saw her disheveled state and takes advantage of her position and pulls down his pants as fast as he could. After taking his clothes one by one, his boxer is the only one left and Chaerin saw what she is looking for.

 

 

Being impatient, Chaerin reached out for her brassiere and remove the lock, completely freeing her supple s.

 

 

Jiyong’s mouth watered as soon as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter