018

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin let out an exasperated sigh. It’s been a busy week for her. Since she and her boss went missing for three days, the company was in chaos when they came back. Jiyong told the whole company, including Youngbae that they visited his sick relative when they just stayed inside her house for those three whole days.

 

 

Massaging her temples, she was startled when her phone started ringing. And although she’s very tired, she smiled meaningfully when for she knew who the caller is.

 

 

“Hi babe…”An alluring voice said on the other line.

 

 

“What do you want?” She .

 

 

“Ouch, is that how you greet the person you love?” He tried to sound cute.

 

 

“Whatever oppa, I’m sleepy now. Goodnight I love you.” She blushed hard when she said those things because she’s still not used to it.

 

 

“Okay, baby… Sleep now I love you more and please pack your bags we are going to France first thing in the morning.” He said then hung his phone up.

 

 

It took Chaerin a few seconds just to absorb what he just said. Her eyes immediately widened, realizing what he just said. She stood up abruptly and when on the other room, entering Jiyong’s ‘room’ without knocking only to see him packing his things.

 

 

“What did you just say?” She asked him confirming if what she just heard was real.

 

 

“What part? I know you want to hear me saying how much I am inlove with you but we need to get ready, babe.” He chuckled.

 

 

“Kwon ing Jiyong I am not playing jokes here. Why are we going to Paris?” Chaerin crossed her arms, clearly not impress with his antics.

 

 

“Why do you think we are going to Paris, Chae? There’s a business there and I want you to be there because you are my secretary.” Jiyong rebutted her.

 

 

“But you could just bring Youngbae along! There’s a lot of things that Youngbae can do better than I can do.” Chaerin whined.

 

 

“But there are lots of things I can do better with you.” Jiyong winked at him. “Pack your things, baby.” Jiyong pushed her towards the door. “Remind me to buy a huge bed so we can sleep together, okay?” Then with just that, he closed the door.

 

 

Chaerin was left there, hanging. She haven’t tried to fly with somebody before and it’s her anxiety that keeps her on going there. She cannot g to Paris because she’s frightened. Hell, she can’t even remember the last time she flew. But Jiyong cannot see her like this, he knows her as the strong, independent and brave girl. What would he think now?

 

 

Taking a deep breath, she opens her closet with trembling fingers. She looked at her closet and saw a burst of colors. Jiyong did not say for how many days they would stay so it’s up to her.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Looking  at his wristwatch, Jiyong tapped his foot impatiently as he wait for Chaerin outside her room. He didn’t bother calling her because she’s not the person you would want to wake up. When he was preparing, he heard her running towards the bathroom so she’s really awake. However, it’s been fifteen minutes and Chaerin’s not showing any sign that she’s ready.

 

 

He checked his phone to see if she sent him a message but there’s none. He then glared at her door, like it’s the one that’s at fault. Finally, Chaerin opened the door.

 

 

“Why did you pack so many clothes? We’ll just stay there for four days.” He asked when he saw her walking with a trolley, a large

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter