019

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bonjour monsieur, bonjour mademoiselle, it’s nice to see you again…" A middle aged man greeted Chaerin and Jiyong as soon as they stepped their foot in Paris.

 

 

Chaerin smiled at every person who greeted them. She cannot be more thankful, and the fact that Jiyong's proudly announcing to everyone that she's the lucky person who tamed the dragon made her heart flutter.

 

 

"It was never my intention to tame him, it just happened." She would joke at them and they would all smile at her. Happy that they have seen the great Kwon Jiyong smile.

 

 

However, they celebration stopped when a tall woman approached their group.

 

 

“Jiyong-honey! It’s been a year.” She greeted Jiyong as he pulled him for a deep kiss. With eyes wide open, Chaerin gasped loudly and that made the two pull away. The girl looked at her like she just did a sin and Chaerin looked down.

 

 

“Uhm, Bora I would like to introduce my girlfriend…” Jiyong said to the girl as the girls eyes widened in surprise. “…and I’m bringing her to the gala.”

 

 

“But it’s a tradition that you’ll bring me there! I’m your date for two years—straight! Plus, I flew from London all the way here just for this and I already have everything I need.” The girl whined as she cling to Jiyong, forgetting that Jiyong’s girlfriend is in-front of her.

 

 

“Tell me how much you spent, I will pay for everything, don’t worry.” Jiyong tried to compensate with her but it’s no use.

 

 

“NO! I will be your date and no one’s stopping me.” She raised her eyebrow at Chaerin as she looked at her from head to toe. She looked at Chaerin, waiting for her response.

 

 

“It’s fine, oppa. It’s not like I’m prepared.” She smiled timidly at Jiyong and Bora.

 

 

“Good, you heard that? And we can do some usual gift…” She slipped her hand to Jiyong’s pocket. “That’s my number, phone me later.” She winked at him and left as if nothing happened.

 

 

It took minutes for everybody to digest everything as Jiyong nervously looked at Chaerin. Chaerin, however, doesn’t know how to react. She’s beyond pissed, of course, but part of her is happy when Jiyong introduced her as his. She cleared , took a deep breath and smiled.

 

 

“Oppa, I’m tired. Let’s go.” She said as he held Jiyong’s hand. “It’s nice meeting you all.” She bowed her head as she pulled him.

 

 

“Are you mad at me?” Jiyong asked and Chaerin did not answer. Someone led them to his car and Chaerin opened the door and sat beside the driver. Leaving Jiyong at the back. “To the hotel please.” He ordered his driver and the driver nodded.

 

 

Jiyong looked at Chaerin in awe. This is the first time that a woman has done something without asking for his permission. The first that a woman made him upset without even knowing what he did was wrong. He fished out his phone and started tapping on anything.

 

 

Chaerin, on the other hand, decided to just look around to soothe her rage. She’s mad and Jiyong should feel bad about it. Her phone started vibrating but she didn’t look at it. But the vibration didn’t stop. Looking at her phone, she saw messages from Jiyong and some incoming messages.

 

 

From: Jiyong

Are you mad?

 

From: Jiyong

Hey…

 

From: Jiyong

Babe?

 

From: Jiyong

Lee Chaerin

 

 

Chaerin looked at Jiyong who was tapping furiously and bit her lips. It’s her time to be stubborn. And to annoy him more, she decided to turn her phone off. She decided to not look at Jiyong anymore because she’s actually afraid of him. She knows that she’s provoking him and he can’t do anything about it right now because they’re with his driver.

 

 

They arrived shortly after some minutes Chaerin tried to act brave in-front of him. Jiyong tried everything to get her attention but Chaerin really is testing his patience. He cannot take it anymore and with his patience long gone, as soon as they arrived, he went outside the car and threw his phone, smashing it.

 

 

“What did you just do?” Chaerin looked at him, shocked with his act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter