011

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin balled her fists as she waited for Jiyong to finish a 'meeting' with a woman named Jung Sooyeon. She has this Barbie-looking appearance although she believes that she's more beautiful. Chaerin also believes that Sooyeon lack curves and she also believes that her body is way more curvacious than hers. But still, she remembered the ladies whom Jiyong had a 'meeting' with before, and they are all model-like.

 

 

"But I look like a model, too." Chaerin muttered to herself. "Yeah, you'll be qualified as a model for a coffin." She answered herself.

 

 

She swears that if Jiyong and that blonde won't come out in his hide-out, she'll enter that room and all the hell will break out. Luckily, the door opened revealing a grinning Jiyong and the laughing Sooyeon.

 

 

"I told you Jiji, I can be your date at the gala and we will be the star couple of the night." She said before leaving, not before greeting Chaerin who smiled timidly. When she's nowhere in sight, Chaerin stood up and went directly to her table. She didn't even look at Jiyong.

 

 

Chaerin slammed the keyboard of her computer before she started typing. Sooyeon's words kept on ringing inside her head.

 

 

'We will be the star couple of the night... We will be the star couple of the night… Star couple... We… Jiyong and Sooyeon…'

 

 

"." Chaerin said before she approached Jiyong who's busy doing something in his seat. She tapped her foot, waiting for him to look at her but he didn't. She coughed a litlle and that made him look at her.

 

"What is it Ms. Lee?" He asked her.

 

 

"No Chaerin huh." She told him in an irritated way.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow with Chaerin's attitude.

 

 

"Nothing is really wrong, Mr. Kwon, it's just that I would like to inform you that I am not free this Friday because I need to go with my mom." Chaerin answered, thinking of any excuse she can have and her mom went to her mind first.

 

 

"What's with you, Chaerin?" Jiyong raised his voice a little with her sudden attitude.

 

 

"Nothing… Nothing is wrong, really." Chaerin answered while trying to stay calm as much as she can.

 

 

"Then what's with the sudden backing-out?" He continued to raise his voice at her that he's now yelling. Chaerin was taken aback by his attitude, too.

 

 

But their fighting, inside his office and it's so unprofessional but she just really needs to say what's bugging her. Or maybe, she just wants him to be the sweet Jiyong and comfort her as always which is the inverse of what's happening now.

 

 

"Just go with that Sooyeon so you can be the star couple of the night." She answered him.

 

 

"I would gladly go with her. Are you done with your job because if you are you may go and call me or go to work if you're done with your iness." Jiyong glared at her that made her swallow the lump in .

 

 

"Tell me," Chaerin's voice is as silent as a whisper.

 

 

"Tell you what?" Jiyong seemed to be angrier now.

 

 

"Are you mine?" Chaerin asked.

 

 

"I want you." That was Jiyong's answer that made Chaerin start balling her fists and took a deep breathe.

 

 

"See, you can't even say that you're mine. You proudly say to everyone that I'm yours when you can't even say to my face that you are mine." Chaerin's eyes are starting to water.

 

 

"Why are you like this Chaerin, I know you want me too. I am your lover." Jiyong asked.

 

 

"You are what I want. But you don't have what I need." That took all Chaerin's strength to smile sadly at him and rushed out of his company.

 

 

Jiyong froze in his spot. How can two sentences confuse him so much? And what did Chaerin meant with what she said? What is the thing he doesn't have that she needs? He has the looks, the money, the power, everything. So what is that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter