Aftermath

Age Is But A Number...

I had to recollect my thoughts. Yes, I threw a tiny tantrum just now .. but he has no right to treat me like a baby still. Everyone else seems to think I'm fine .. so why does he have to go against whateverone else thinks..??? It's so frustrating!! UgggghhH!!

"Jiyon-ah .. can I come in..?" Key knocked on the door first. "Gwenchana..?" He peeked open the door and saw me sitting on my bed upset. He sat next to me and rubbed my back in comfort.

"Key Omma .. Why does Onew Oppa have to pick on me all the time..?? Am I the only person in this house?!" I shouted through my sniffles and tears.

"I know honey .. I know .. It's okay .. I'm sure Onew didn't mean it .. you know how he is .. he's just .. a bit .. lost. That's all. Things will clear up in no time. Araseo..?" I continued to sniff. I was still silent. "There, there .."

"Jiyon-ah..?" Taemin, Minho, and Onni peeked their heads through the door too. Key let them come in. They all gathered around me. Jonghyun must have been talking to Onew .. since they seem to be the closest these days ..

 

-Meanwhile-

 

Onew's POV

Why did I say that?? Now she'll definately hate me for sure .. Urrrgggghhhhh!! Dammnit Onew!! Get ahold of yourself!! She's not a kid anymore!! I repeatedly banged my head onto my desk. I'm sooooo stupid ..

"Yah .. Hyung..?" It was Jonghyun.

"Oh. Waeyo." I said monotonly while feeling lifeless.

"W-what's wrong with you today..? You seem .. extra protective.."

"It's just .. I'm worried about her .. I'm supposed to look after her .. and if she gets hurt .. I'll have to take the blame..!"

"Hyung .. why do YOU have to take the blame..?" He looked at me.

"Hmm..?" I asked unsure. Wait .. why didn't I think of that ..? Wh-why do I take blame for her actions..?

"Well .. she's just a kid so .."

"Yah! Did she ask you to treat her like a kid..? She's obviously adult enough.."

"Aish this punk! Yah! Jonghyun-ah! Did I say you could be informal?? I just .. feel like .. I have to take care of her. That's all. It's my duty.. I promised her parents."

"Chincha?"

"Oh. Long ago .. I wanted to .. umm .. well .. marry her in the future .. but I was too young at the time .. I didn't know any better so I met her parents in secret. They told me to look after her always .. and then .. later I find out their .. g-gone." I swallowed hard. I felt awful.

"Wooooowww .. Hyung .. you're soo cool."

"Jeongmal?"

"Haha. AINYO. You're even more pathetic than I thought!~" He showed out his tongue. "Merong!" I chased after him and put him in a headlock.

"YAH!! JONGHYUN-AH!!!!"