Loving Family

Age Is But A Number...

(After the Wedding)

"Let's go for ice cream!" Taemin whined.

We were all sitting in the car. I looked out the moist window. It started raining. The window fogged up so I drew a heart in the window and wrote: Minyoung and Jiyon Together ,,, Forever .. I smiled. He's all I can think about.

"Does everyone want ice cream..?" Jonghyun Oppa called as he was behind the wheel. Everyone shouted: "Ne!" in response. I still looked out the window and watched the rain fall down it.

Jonghyun Oppa was driving .. Onni was in the passanger seat .. holding hands with Jonghyun Oppa because they are lovers. I sat in between Taemin Oppa ... and Key Oppa. Minho Oppa and Onew Oppa sat behind us. Onew leaned forward and was closed to my neck. It startled me.

"Gwaenchana?" Onew Oppa worried.

"N-ne .." I noticed Jonghyun Oppa glancing back at us in his rear view mirror. I still looked out the window.

"Jiyon-ah!!! Play with me!!" Taemin Oppa whined. He may be way older than me .. But he acts like I'm older. He also uses aegyo a lot to get girls' attention.

"Hmmm..?" I said sounding like I just woke up from hybernation. Key Oppa giggled. 

"Yah! What's so funny?!" Taemin argued.

"Um .. Ehem .. Nothing .." Key Oppa coughed trying to hold in his laughter. I knew what he was laughing at. Minho Oppa was making funny faces behind Taemin Oppa. I couldn't help but join in the laughter. My Oppas are so child ish ... yet so adorable.

"Jagiya..!! Wae are they laughing at Oppa?!" Taemin batted his eyes at me. I laughed even more because Minho Oppa was doing an EXACT immitation but failed at looking cute. Even Onew Oppa was laughing. I wiped the corner of my eye from laughing too hard then I hugged Taemin Oppa.

"Oppa ... Saranghabnida..." I wrapped my arms around Taemin Oppa's stomach tight. He pouted cutely in defeat.

"Mmm. Nado Saranghae Jiyon-ah ..." He smiled. Then he kissed my forehead and gave a tight hug squeeze. Just then the car stopped.

"We're here everyone!! Jonghyun called. He got out of the car first and curtously opened Onni's door. She must've felt like a princess ... I imagined Minyoung Oppa doing that .. I smiled.

"Cheogi .. Jiyon-ah .. Wae are you smiling?" Minho Oppa asked while putting an arm around my shoulder. I snapped back to reality.

"A-anieyo. It's nothing.."

"Araseo."

"What flavor do you want? Oppa will get it for you!" Jonghyun Oppa interrupted. He had his arm around Syeohee Onni. He gave a charming smile.

"Um .. Cookie dough is fine."

"Oh are you sure..? You don't want Vanilla or anything..?"

"Ainyo. Cookie dough is fine Jonghyun Oppa." I smiled.

(Moments later)

After we all got our ice cream .. And ate it all .. we went to play at the park! Jonghyun Oppa and Syeohee Onni were holding hands and talking .. While sitting on the bench. Key Oppa, Taemin Oppa, and Minho Oppa ... were playing tag and acting all childish. I just sat in the sandbox trying to burry myself. Then Onew Oppa joined me.

"What are you doing little one?" He was in the squat position. It's usually what a father would do, when their kid is playing, so they smile and play along.

"Nothing ... just trying to burry myself .."

"Bwoh?!" He ran by myside and stopped my arm from going any further. "Jiyon-ah ... what's wrong? Tell Oppa." He stared at me in concern. I exhaled deeply.

"Araseo. I want to be with Minyoung Oppa." I confessed and pouted. He just chukkled.

"Aigoo. Wae are you so gwiyeoptta?? Kyaaa! ~" He ruffled my hair then sat down next to me feeling at ease. What the-?!

"Wae are you laughing? It's not funny! I really love Minyoung Oppa of Twi-Light. He's my namja chingu .. he just doesn't no it yet." I wrote his name in the sand then put a big old heart around it. Onew just shook his head in disappointment.

"Aigoo. Jiyon-ah! You're too young! Besides .. You MUST focus on school and academics .. Before love ..!"

"Waeyo?!" I whinned. I threw some sand down. Hard. I stood up. Onew tugged my hand down and made me sit again. Uggh.

"You're 13 Jiyon-ah .. he's 24. He can date .. or get married to anyone he wants to! Just like I could! I'm only 21! My point is .. you are just another fan to him. There's LOTS of girls that he probably sees everyday .. and who knows? He might already like someone!"

"Dont say that!! Minyoung Oppa is MINE!"

"Hes not a toy Jiyon-ah ... You can't just call 'dibs' on him and expect him to love you right this moment. Love takes time to develop. And you shouldn't be worried about love at ALL yet! So koktchong maseyo!"

"I don't believe you!" I pouted again. I tried ignoring everything he says.

"*Sighs* Araseo fine. Be like that. Waste your time on an "IMAGINARY" namja chingu .. When in reality .. you could actually get one." He mumbled the last part. Too bad I wasn't listening. He stood up and headed toward Key Oppa, Taemin Oppa, and Minho Oppa. Just then someone else sat next to me.

"Annyeong!" The mysterious guy said.

"Mianhe .. My Onni and Oppa said I shouldn't talk to strangers .." I said to the older guy. He looked sort of familiar .. He was wearing a hat and hoodie on. It was almost if he was trying to hide his identity.

"Im not a stranger." He smiled cutely. "Do you come here often?"

"Anie ... We come rarely." I replied. The guy smiled even more. "By the way ... what's your name..?" I was hesitant to ask.

"Koktchong maseyo. Well. I got to go. Annyeonghee gyeesayo chingu! See you around!" He waved nicely then started walking home ... I guess..?

 

Minyoung's POV

I met a very strange, shy, .. but cute .. and young .. AND innocent little girl. I'm guessing she was about 12 ... 13 ..? Anyways. She looked sort of alone. I know EXACTLY how that feels... Sometimes I just want to burry myself in the sand .. like she was trying to do. I heard her conversation earlier of me .. So I thought I could brighten up her day by hanging with a HUGE fan of mine ... but I had to keep my image. So I sneakily played with her. If only she knew ... besides .. I was going to tell her the truth..but I got too shy ... It's almost as if a young boy was trying to convince himself .. To tell the girl he likes ... That he likes her. That's how shy I felt. Oh well. Another day has passed me by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~