Bragging rights(:

Age Is But A Number...

I woke up the next morning still wearing minyoung Oppa's jacket. So last night wasn't a dream ... Yaaaaayyyyy!!~

"Jiyon-ah? Are you up?" It was Key Oppa. He always acts like the caring mother of their band. It's adorable.

"Nae!~ Key Omma!~" I called back. He giggled.

"Yah! Did Dino put you up to this?" Key joked. I giggled too.

"Ainyo Omma!~ It was Minho Oppa! Kekekekeke."

"Well get up and do your things Araseo? You have school today..and Onew Hyung told me to make sure you wake up. See you downstairs Jyon-ah!~" Key called out from the hallway. He was already walking down the stairs. I stretched and yawned ... School? Bleh. Oh wait! But I have Minyoung Oppa's jacket! Whoo! Bragging rights!~ ^^

"Jiyon-ah..? Are you almost done? You still need to eat breakfast!~ The innocent Taemin called up.

"Almost done Taeminnie!~ Be there shortly!" I replied.

"Okays. Good. Because I thought Onew Hyung was gonna lose his head! He's sooooo worried Jiyon-ah!~"

"Tell him to relax. I'm coming down." I walked downstairs in my fluffy skirt, with ripped leggings, high-high tops, Minyoung Oppa's jacket ... And my hair was put into pigtails. I curled it this morning! ^^ I looked like a rocker chick! Especially since I added the gothic finger-less gloves. They were a nice touch.

"Thank goodness she's finally ready..." Onew breathed out in relief. They waited as I walked gracefully down the stairs. Their mouths dropped.

"J-Jiyon-ah..?!" Taemin Oppa gasped. "Wow!!! Jiyon-ah neomu yeppeo!~" He looked as if he were dazzled by my appearance. I giggled.

"Holy crap! Jiyon-ah ... You look ANAZING!" Jonghyun Oppa piped in.

"Jiyon-ah...you look so mature and grown up!!" Key Omma cried. I hugged him.

"It's okay Omma!~ I am still your wittle girl!~" I insisted while using a lot of Aegyo.

"Heck. Jiyon-ah, if I was your age at the moment.. I would ask you out. You're soooooooo beautiful! Inside...and out!!" Minho Oppa spat out.

"Gomaweoyo Oppa!" I bowed politely to him.

"Whhooot whoooooo." Onni whistled. "Stunning. Absolutely stunning Jiyon-ah." I blushed a little.

"Don't exaggerate Onni..." I said shyly. We all turned to Onew Oppa. He was silent and shocked. His mouth was agape.

"Hyung! Yah Hyung?! What do you think...?" Taemin asked while nudging Onew Oppa. Onew's jaw closed.

"I think she's ... She-" He paused and then snapped back to reality. "I think she needs to change now." He said sternly. Everyone was surprised.

"Bwoh?! Waeyo?!! Anie! Shiro!!!!!" I pouted and glared at Onew Oppa. He can't tell me what to do!!!

"Stop acting like a 3 year old and grow up!!" He shouted at me.

"Dakchigo!! I don't have to listen to you! Urrgghhhh! You pabo!! I hate you! You always treat me like a baby!!!" I screamed back. I went back upstairs into my room and slammed the door hard. Screw him!!

"Good! Stay there!!" He called out. Even though I never responded. It grew silent throughout the house. Until Onni and the SHINee Oppa's spoke up.

"Why are you being so rough on her, Hyung..?" Key asked.

"It's none of your guys' business!! Grrrrrr!" Onew Oppa then headed to his room to think. What exactly just happened...?