The storm before the sunshine

I'm done, don't hold me back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The storm continued to rage on as the sky kept on pouring down rain with no signs of stopping. I managed to find shelter under this old run down CD store while I hugged my knees tightly against my chest. Everyone already disappeared, probably heading home or in their cars staying dry. I looked over at my tank and wondered just how much oxygen was left before I die here on the street. Maybe they'll find my body here tomorrow or maybe I'll slowly rot away because nobody would want to get involved with a troublesome problem like me...

I glanced at the street once again with the rain clashing hard against the cars passing by as they swished through the puddles of water.

I want to go home. But I don't even have one, that place they call the hospital is just a jail where they keep you captive until you slowly wither away in that confined room where you knew nothing outside of those walls. 

They sky crackled a thundering roar and I shrieked in fear as I snuggled my head back into my arms. 

Everyone at the hospital probably didn't even notice I went missing, Sehun is probably already at home and forgotten about me, and the driver might as well have left already too..

I lifted my self off the ground and forced my feet to move along the rainy street. I pulled my tank that felt ten times heavier then it did earlier. Where am I heading? I..I don't know..maybe if I just walk around someone will notice me..anybody..

I looked ahead of me and only saw a whirlwind of blurriness. Why? Why won't anybody look at me? Why can't they see me?

I shouldn't have been with him. He's just like every other guy out there. What was his goal? To use me for publicity? To play with me when he's bored? To make fun of me? I can't believe I fell right in his foolish trap. I'm an idiot.

But still. Even though I couldn't think of anything good about Sehun right now, I couldn't forget the look he gave me earlier when we were at the cafe. That look he never expressed before. What was that?

A car passed by the side and splashed me with a wave of water.

"Tch. This is great." 

I wiped my face with my sleeve and felt that lump in my throat come back. My eyes began to feel the urge as it was rimmed with tears ready to burst out. But I didn't want to, if I did then I really am as pathetic as I look. I don't want to but yet..why are they still coming down? 

I hung my head low as the tears couldn't be held back any longer. 

My hair is soaking wet, my clothes are completely drenched, and my breath seemed to be getting heavier with every inhale I took.

I looked up at the sky letting the raindrops clash against my face. I loved it. The rain blended right in with my tears making it hard to differentiate between the two. As I closed my eyes I finally lost hope in everything.

"Just take me away from this place already." I opened my eyes again and looked up at the sky as if I was going to get an actual answer.

"I don't wanna be here anymore."I cried helplessly.

"I'm already tired. Who cares if I'm gone? No one will cry over me, I just want to.. I just want to.." I clenched my fists as hard as I could.

"I want to freaking disappear already!" I shouted out into the void of nothingness.

The thunder crackled once again and lightning came right after it.

That's when I heard the faint voice of the person I despised at the moment.

Is he stupid? Why did he come back?

"Suzy! Suzy! Where are you!?" He yelled helplessly.

I continued walking forward and for once, I didn't want to be found. What was the point? He was just a bad person in disguise. I don't want anything to do with him anymore. As I walked, my feet dragged heavily against the ground and the rain that clashed against my skin began to feel numb. I couldn't feel anything anymore. 

"It's best if I'm gone. I won't have to trouble anyone else and I don't have to go through this anymore." I whispered.

As I took another step I heard heavy heaves of breaths behind me as I stopped in my tracks. He slowly took steps towards me as I heard the splashing of his feet against the water.

Soon enough I felt his radiating body heat right behind my back. I looked up above me to see an umbrella hovering over my head.

He didn't say anything and just stood there. But I, I was angry, no, was I bottling with fury!

"Go away.." I said as calmly as I could.

But he stayed put in his spot not budging an inch.

"I said go away!" I bursted out with my tears still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter