His scent

I'm done, don't hold me back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm a grenade and at some point I'm going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?"

                                                                                                                         - The Fault In Our Stars

This quote holds a special place somewhere in my heart, maybe because it's John Green and I absolutely love his work. But maybe because I can relate to this quote more than anyone else....maybe that's why I keep pushing people away from me.....

I'm not sure how I feel about The Fault In Our Stars, I mean frankly speaking it's a love story between these two people who have sicknesses but never the less finds true love in the middle of it all. It's not really realistic but wishful thinking... Even though I feel kind of bitter towards it I find myself reading it over and over again, probably because I admire how Augustus looked at the world so positively no matter how much he is pushed down, or maybe just maybe hoping that one day I will also find love just like Hazel does. Ha, who am I kidding right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I talked with Kai he kind of resembled Augustus for a moment because of his unwavering positive attitude. W-what am I thinking? Suzy snap out of it! Why would I think that he would become my Augustus or something? Stupid get over yourself!

"Suzy?"

"O-oh, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention did you say something?"

Kai giggled, "I said, do you wanna go check out who this directors son is? I heard he's making a speech in the lobby, wanna go?"

"S-sure, let's go"

I'm a bit worried, this is the first time I'm leaving the room without my machine let alone a nurse. I should be okay, right?

When we arrived at the lobby there was a huge crowd of people gathered, they seem to be focused on the rainbow haired guy at the front.

"Hello everyone, my name is Oh Sehun soon to be the successor of Oh hopitals coorpiration, please treat me well. I'm here today to tour the hospital with a goal of getting to know the staff and patients as the future head. I will also be looking for things to repair and fix within the hospital to make this place a better environment for the workers and patients, That is all, thank you."

People began taking pictures and asked questions one after another non-stop.

I looked at him with awe,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter