Bad fortune

I'm done, don't hold me back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-what? If you're joking around I don't find it one bit funny." I told him.

But he didn't respond back and kept silent as I feared for the worst. 

He looked at me with a fearsome glint in his eyes, "Since when do I joke around with peoples lives."

Sehun isn't a scary person but the look he gave me just sent shivers down my spine. Did I say something I shouldn't have? For a few seconds the Sehun I knew dissapeared and he became someone who I didn't recognize. I was scared of him. 

I didn't know what to say so I just kept silent, I've never felt so akward with him before.The taste of the cheesecake didn't taste so sweet anymore.

He played around with his cheescake stabbing it a few times with his fork purposely not looking at me in the eyes. The atmosphere turned kind of dense so I just played around with my bubble tea swirling my straw around watching the tapioca swirl.

All of a sudden he stood up from his seat and placed some bills on the table. Don't tell me he's--

"Sorry but I'm gonna take my leave now, I'm not so hungry anymore. Don't worry I already paid for you and I called my driver to pick you up." He said before turning around to leave.

I can't believe this is he serious right now? My blood was boiling, what does he take me for. Is he just going to leave just like that not even explaining anything to me?

"So you're just going to leave me here?" I said trying to contain my anger.

He stopped in his tracks not even bothering to face me. "Sorry, I'll explain to you another time." was all he said.

He stepped of the patio and began walking down the sidewalk blending in with the crowds of people going to who God know's where. Did I seriously just get ditched?

So I'm just going to wait here until the driver comes? What was that all about, did I make him angry? I've never seen him like that before. There are still so many things I don't know about him, and that look he gave me..even though it was scary his eyes somehow felt like they were screaming for help..a shout in the void searching for someone to free him. 

I tried to finish the rest of my cake but I just couldn't, so I just sat there letting the loneliness accompany me like always. A couple of mintues passed by and those minutes turned into half an hour, where was the driver? More importantly I can't believe Sehun actually didn't come back for me, what if I meet some strange people, or get robbed, or-- I shook my head, no way would anything like that could happen. Who would want to get involved with me? Just by looking at me its clear I have nothing to offer.

I stood up from my seat and finally decided to leave despite the driver not being here yet. It's been a while since I actually went out and enjoyed myself so t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter