Strawberry Cheesecake

I'm done, don't hold me back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, you want me to do what?"

"Please just this once..can't you do it?" 

"Suzy, as much as I want to help there are certain things that I can't permit even if I am the next head. I'm sorry."

"Even for just one day, please, can't you bring his grandparents here for just one day?" I know I'm asking for too much and am being selfish but if they were here I'm sure it would mean the world for him..

Sehun gave out a sigh "They live far from here, they reside on the outskirts of the city. Asking them to come in an unfamiliar place like the city is asking a bit too much from them at their age don'tyou think?"

"Huhh arraseo, sorry for asking.." I'm not gonna lie, I'm really dissapointed and I thought that Sehun would be of help. He patted my shoulder trying to console me.

"I'm sure he wouldn't want you to go through that kind of trouble either. Well I'll be taking my leave now to handle some businees, I'll come and visit again tomorrow. See you Suzy, and you-" He said looking at Kai "Idiot, you better wake up. You're making a very sweet girl cry becuase of you." And with a smirk he left.

I looked at the setting sun and back to Kai silently. No. Not yet, don't worry Kai I'll get your grandparents here one way or another without Sehun's help. I layed next to the couch beside his bed and tried to sleep earlier than usual. I have to wake up extra early tomrrow if my plan is going to work.

                                                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

The Sun has barely managed to peek over the horizon and I was up and daisy ready to go. This was the perfect time; no one was around, the halls are all empty, the nurses' and doctors' are all probably sleeping somewhere when they know they shouldn't, and security isn't as heavy. I grabbed a jacket from my room, any spare money I had left and made sure my tank was extra full before I set off. 

I slid open the door and poked my head out to make sure that no one was aware of my presence. Well, no people as expected. I took one last look at Kai through the little window of his door. 

"I'll be back."

My feet took off making its way towards the elevator and  got on while dragging my oxygen tank with me.

*Ding*

The doors slid wide open and as I walked out as stealthily as I could, of  all people in the world..he was here.

"W-what is he doing here?" Before he noticed me I quickly covered my mouth and went back inside the elevator. 

'No, stay where you are. Don't come any closer..why are you here!?' I cried inside.

My heart beat began pacing quicky, my insides felt sick and my mind went blank. I could hear his voice, his low and masculine voice, those ears that always stick out flashed into my mind and I wanted it to go away. I could feel myelf grow pale as I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer to the elevator. 'Please. Don't..'

"Suzy?" I looked up in fear but my eyes softened as I saw the familiar man.

"Sehun.." I guess I didn't notice it myself, but I was still shaking and little droplets of sweat was running down my face.

"Hey are you okay? Do you need a doctor? Here let me-"

"Suzy!" Another man cut him off.

Sehun saw me looking behind him and he turned around to see a very tall guy with big round eyes and poking ears who was looking directly at me,his intense gaze staright at me which made me really uncomfortable.

"Chanyeol.." Was all I could say in the midst of the situation.

Sehun just looked at us quizzingly and I could tell he too was quite aware of the intense atmosphere probably wondering if he should leave both of us alone. He stepped out of the elevator I guess trying to give us more space but I didn't want that, I didn't want to talk to this person who hasn't shown his face in front of me for months. 

Subconsciously I pulled behind on Sehun's shirt and stood behind his back not wanting to face the other man.

"Suzy? What's wr-" Sehun paused looking at me with worried eyes I guess because I was shaking like crazy.

"Suzy, hey how are you?" Chanyeol spoke out trying to look at me behind Sehun's shoulders.

I just kept hiding behind Sehun's back and hoped that he would just walk away and pretend that nothing ever happened between the both of us.

Chanyeol was growing impatient trying to wait for an answer and I could tell as he bent over and tried to to hold my hand. But before he could even touch me Sehun grabbed his wrist and glared at him as if he was warning him not to make such movements. 

"Listen, I don't know who you are, or what your relationship with Suzy is but it seems that Suzy doesn't want to talk to you right now." Sehun said still trying to be polite as he can.

"Are you Suzy's body gaurd or something?" Chanyeol bluntly asked with no attention of trying to sound rude or aggressive but just bewildered.

"No I'm not, now I'm sorry but I'll be taking Suzy with me for a bit." Sehun swiftly grabbed my hand and we walked out of the elevator leaving behind the clueless lad.

I kind of felt relieved and at the same time a part of me wanted to stay and hear what had to say. Why now of all times, after all these months why did he decide to just randomly pop up ad see me. Out of pity? Out of regret? Out of closure? I bit my tounge the second those thoughts ran through my mind. I just want to forget what happened, and thinking those kind of things won't help.

We stepped outside the revolving doors and there was a black sleek car waiting for us. He held open the back door for me and even helped me carry my oxygen tank inside the car.

He got in the back seat with me and as the car drove off there was silence. I was expecting for him to ask some questions or atleast an explanation to where we were going but that was the least of my worries, now  the plan I was set out to do is completely ruined.

"Umm..thank you..that must have been really uncomfortable for you.." I said deciding to break the ice first.

He looked at me examining my face with an unreadable expression.

"Well, you just looked like you were going to pass out at any mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter