Feelings

I'm done, don't hold me back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*flashback  to a few days ago*

"Huhh..it's been really boring around here......" I've been doing nothing interesting but walking around the hospital halls for the past three days worrying about Kai. My condition is a bit more stable now so I'm glad I can roam around on my own, well for now atleast.Ever since that day that we watched the view together I haven't been able to get a hold of Kai and I've been worried. 

I've been really bored without him lately, I hope he's okay...the nurses won't tell me anything...they wouldn't even let me go visit his room...And here I thought I would enjoy having a little freedom of my own but I just can't when I'm worrying about him. I guess it's more fun when Kai is around.

As I was bundlled up in my own thoughts not really paying attention to the things around me I accidentally clashed into someone.

"Ow..."

"Are you okay?"

"Ah yes I'm fine, sorry that-Sehun!"

"Hehe annyeong Suzy~"

"It's been a while!" I bowed

"Ah please please, you don't have to be so formal"

"Ah yes.."

"Would you like to go on a walk with me?"

"Sure but where?"

"Hahaha here in the hospital ofcourse"

"Ah but...okay, sure"

"Trust me you'll be surprised to find out some hidden secrets in the hospital"

"Eo.."

I doubt it, I've stayed in this hospital for years. There's nothing about this place that I don't know about...Then again there was that room he let me stay in that I had no idea about..maybe this place is hiding more secets than I thought..

We walked around for a bit, but everything was same old same old. Families mourning, crying, the stench of medical equipment and medicine, everything here never surprises me anymore. I had to live with it. I'm a part of it.

I thought Sehun would be pretty overwhelmed with the surroundings but surprinsingly he had a straight face. Not a face that shows pity or sadness for the patients or families. It just looked like he didn't care or more precisely, didn't feel anything.

Ofcourse he had to gain some attention as we walked down the halls. I mean I couldn't help but notice all  the stares and whispers we're getting. 

"Wahhh! It's Oh Sehun!"

"Omo omo so good looking..."

"Oh but wait...."

Ah, here it comes....

"Who's she? What's she doing with him?"

"Oh! She's apperantly that girl on the third floor who never talks to anyone, I hear she's diagnosed with a pretty serious type of cancer..."

"Ah her! Hahaha baja baja, they say she's  pretty y, and doesn't talk to anyone, no wonder she has no friends"

"Ha what a pity...even resorting to leech off of Sehun like that..."

............It's okay...I don't mind....I'm  fine...

I don't care what they say...but..

But why does it hurt so much?

Sehun also notices the whispers but wonders why Suzy hasn't spoken up yet to defend herself. He truns around to find a a quiet Suzy following slowly behind him clenching on her hospital gown.

"Suzy? Are you okay?"

Suzy lifts her head up after bumping into him and manages to utter out a small reply.

"Eo...I'm fine..."

Sehun looks at Suzy's watery brown eyes like a cry for help reminding Sehun of a person he once knew and loved.

"Liar" Sehun said.

"Huh?"

Sehun walks over to the group of ladies gossiping about her and confronts them.

"So ladies, do you enjoy talking smack behind people's back?" 

"Mr. Oh! By any chance are you talking about her?" Pointing at Suzy watching them

"Her name is Suzy"

"Right right , ahaha we're just joking around. Loosen up a little will you? We don't even understand why you're hanging out with a person like her..."

"I'm sorry but...I don't remember being close to you, what gives you the right to talk to me like we're close friends?"

"O-oh, ummm well I thought that..."

"Must I remind you that you're talking to your future

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter