SERIOUSLY??!!!

Confusion

After they (2ne1) arrived to SMENTERTAINMENT, the gir's went to SHINee's dorm and knocked toi see if anyone was in there.

BOM's POV:

"There better be somone in there alright, 'cuz if there isn't, they better watch out for me and my corn! >@<"

Dara's POV:

" OMO, OMO, kamshamnida Chaerin-ah. I get to see Minho-ah. His charismatic  rap on stage (OMO so HOT!!, but still not as hot when I was at MBLAQ's concert when LeeJoon was pole dancing..Ithink) And I don't care if I'm a noona, i still LOVE THAT GUY ."

Chaerin's POV:

" Aigoo wat up with their faces, MINZY-ah you look blank, are you thinking of something?"

Minzy's POV:

" Unnies look so.. mixed. (---,--) Anyways Why all of a sudden I feel uncomfortable when I was excited in the car?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

" yobeseyo, Onew-ah open the door we're already here!" Bom said

But no answer

The four knocked again, and again, and again but this time louder.

BUt still no answer

They were all getting pissed off so then without thinking, since Bom is the most pissed off one, she BUSTED THROUGH THE DOOR and couldn't believe their eyes, their dorm door was open. Dara, Bom, and Minzy bursted into FLAMES..

" WHAT THE HELL, the STUPID door was open the whole D% TIME?!" Minzy yelled

Everyone was Really surprised about the maknae's  anger and started to calm her down. But it didn't work, Minzy got even more angrier.

" Yah, Minzy, calm down . Didn't Taemin-ah send you a text to meet them here?" Chaerin said calmly

" yeah he did, BUT WHERE ARE THEY?" she answered back

Ring,Ring,Ring

Minzy's phone ranged and said that she got a text  saying:

 " MInzy-ah where are you guys ? I told you to meet us here. Oh and since now I think the reason why we don't see you guys yet is probably  because you are at our dorm. If you could just of scrolled down the previous text, it would of said to meet use here at the Park."

                                                     ---- Taemin (oppa)

" WHATTTTT!!!"

MInzy looked back at her text and read:

              " Minzy-ah it's me Taemin, I just wanna say  that since Key-hyung is impatient to meet you guys and what i mean is that e really wants to meet Chaerin-noona. SO is it ok for you 'girls' to go straight to us?"

                                                                                 SARANGHAE um.... I mean

                                                                                                                -----Taemin

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                            P.S. meet us at the park In SEOUL don't forget that ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the park in Seoul: SHINee

Key's POV:

" Taemin better have texted Minji or else he's gonna pay! I really want to see Chaerin-jagiya I mean Chaerin-ah" ;D

Jonghyun POV:

"What the hell is Key thinking, he better not be thinking of MY Chaerin-jagiya, Watch OUT ALMIGHTY KEY, BLING BLING JONGHYUN WILL GET YOU!"

Minho POV:

zZZZZZZ

Onew POV:

" I wonder if Bom Noona likes (loves) chicken?"

Taemin POV:

 " I'm DEAD by My GONG MINJI dammit I mean Minzy. I think she'll never like me :("

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From all that, everyone was acting as if it was the end of the world.

When Taemin thought that " his MINZY" was going to kill him, he ran out to go get fresh ice-cream to calm himself down. Onew was wishing that Bom will love chicken and not corn but will she change when she and Onew....you know... * narrator coughs*....talk about what're their favorite food? How 'bout Jonghyun and Key, will they fight for Miss Chaerin, if they do, who do you think will win? About Minho, Tired from all that, he fell asleep from waiting for 50 minutes already. Poor MIN :(. No wonder why Dara likes him. What do you think will happen to the 2ne1 members?

                         

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                    So how was it? Was it better and longer than the previous chapter, or was this too much and cant finish reading it? Mianhe if this is hard to read, I like exploring new things if you know what I mean in stories :) so if it's ok that my chapters are updated day-by-day because I have class, ( OMG so tiring LOL) sorry if I take so long to update..

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS...SARANGHAE!!!!