The Sweetest of Sweets(1)

Confusion

* Hello Little Pandas! I think I lost a subscriber :( Well, to the subscriber that I lost, I will try to be a better author! Fighting!! Story, START!*

******

:::ChaeKey:::

 Chaerin and Key got out of the guest room and were going to the kitchen. Key was half asleep, so Chaerin had to flick his forehead in order to wake him up.

" Yah! *flicks Key's forehead* Pabo, wake up! My wrists are already hurting because of you!" Chaerin said as she repeatedly keeps on flicking Key's head. "OW! Stop it!" Key whined. " If you want me to stop, then why don't you stand up straight, eyes open and walk normally!" Chaerin said. " Fine." Key mumbled under his breath.

Everything was silent as they walked throught the hall.

 " Hey, let's check out the living room first to see if they are still there" Key suggested. "Whatever." Chaerin said

" Why are you so mean to me?" Key asked

" Because you're annoying." Chaerin said

" Besides that, why are you so mean to me?"

Chaerin scoffed and said "Did you think that I forgave you after the incident? You started everything! You told my group members to wear something appropriate! What is so innappropriate wearing a famous designers clothing? It is Jeremy Scott!! It is not like we are going to dress in a meat dress or have a telephone as hair, we are not Lady GaGA! Then if you had just shut up and didn't call me two-faced, none of this would've happened!"

" Fine, fine, I'm sorry already! Everything's my fault, I know! But there is a reason why I am like this..." Key sighed at the end. They were already in the living room but didn't notice. Everyone was still asleep, surprisingly. " And what is the reason?" Chaerin asked

Key sighed again.  Great, now how can I explain this? Well, Chaerin, ever since I met you, I loved you! No, no, too corny. I have to try something different. You can do it Kim Kibum, just make sure you don't reveal anything. Well, here goes nothing. " Well, I'm waiting." Chaerin said impatiently

You can do it Kim Kibum. Key let in a deep breath and let it out. Chaerin just raised an eyebrow. What the hell is he trying to do? She thought.

" Chaerin- ah, don't laugh at me when I say this because I am serious. But ' I can't explain why...my feelings for you are real, maybe that's just how I really feel. Can't explain the thoughts that come to my mind, I'm really crazy about you and I can't be blind..." Key paused a moment and didn't want to continue but then, without even thinking, he hugged Chaerin for a short moment then let go. Chaerin just stood there, tryig to process in her head of what just happened. Key just looked down and thought 'What the hell Key?! You hugged her! Stupid Key! You just revealed yourself!! BAd Key, BAD!

" So...you...like me?" Chaerin said staring at her handcuffed wrist. She had many questions floating around her head, but ignored them. Key then looked up.

" Oh, n-no, it-it's not l-like that! You see..." Key got cut off by Chaerin laughing.

" Bwahaha!! I don't even know why I even asked that question. Haha, nice try Key, trying to lure me into forgiving you!"

" Umm..."

" Well, no need to say anything else! Your "plan" didn't work! Confessing your love to me... in your dreams, er. No one will ever like me! " Chaerin laughed and went to the kitchen, pulling Key along with her. Though that was really sweet of what he said.

 Key didn't say anything and just let everything be. Thank God!  

*******

*In kitchen*

 Taemin awoke from his sleep. " Huh, where did everyone go?" He stood up from the chair and cracked his back Ahh, yes, that felt good... Hmm? Oh, there they are! Aww, they look so peaceful while sleeping. Taemin thought.What was I doing? He then remembered last night :

"Taemin-ah, help Minji clean the kitchen. We are just going to rest here on the couch." Yunho said.

" Okay..." Taemin said.

*******

" Minzy-ah, Yunho hyung told me to help you clean the kitchen-"

" Great! Here is a rag and spray. Clean the windows, stove, sink etc." Minzy said quickly.

" Okay..."

*******

" Oh right! I was suppose to help her clean! I must've fallen asleep. I am surprised that she didn't do anything to wake me up, well, I guess we're good now ^-^" Taemin said to himself. " Oh hello Key hyung, hello CL noona!!"

" Hey Taemin what's up-... ... ... omo.." Chaerin said with her right hand covering hiding her laughter. Key had the same expression on his face.

" Wae? Is there something on my face?" Taemin touched his face then looked at it. Oh God, she did get angry.  Taemin had an embarrassed look on his face.

" Ding Ding! You got that right!" Key laughed

" How bad is it?" Tae asked

" Take a look yourself." Chaerin got out her iPhone got her mirror app out and gave it to Taemin. " Oh My GOD!!! I look horrible! And my hair! What did she do to it?! It's straight?! It looks like a unicorn puked on me and covered me in its- ugh!" Taemin went straight to the kitchen sink and started washing his face.

Chaerin and Key laughed. " Yah! Don't talk about YiXing-sshi like that!" Key said. " Who?" Taemin looked up with a wet face. " Lay. ExoM's Lay. You know-"      " Okay, I got it!" Taemin said

" Hey, let's go wake up the rest and have Yunho oppa treat us for breakfast." Chaerin suggested. Key nodded.

" Wait, WAIT! Let me clean up first so I can come with you guys!" Taemin said.

The two just laughed and rolled their eyes.

*******

Yunho drove them to Lotte World for breakfast since that was the only place he could take them because he had a free 5 day discount there, so he thought that he might as well use it up than to waste it. By the time they finished their breakfast, they decided to go have some fun, but they have to go in pairs.

" Okay! Did everyone enjoy their breakfast?" Yunho clapped his hands together, satisfied that he fed is dongsaengs...and two noonas.

Everyone nodded.

"Yunho-sshi..." Dara said

" Neh?"

" Where is Minho? I haven't seen him since this morning!" She said.

"Oh, Minho? Well, he is with Sulli on a tv series that they have to do together, that's why he isn't here." Yunho said.

"Oh okay then..." Dara said.

...

" *clearing throat* So who wants to have some fun and look around Lotte World? I mean you know we didn't just come here for brakfast! I brought you guys here to have some fun and spend time together! But I have to pair you guys up...hmm...'' Yunho rubbed his chin with his index finger trying to see who could be with who.

Chaerin and Key looked at one another and tried to move away from eachother but then remembered that they had handcuffs on. Both sighed. Taemin moved away from Minzy since he was scared that she will do something to him again. Minzy looked at him. " What?" Minzy said. It was just a plain and simple 'what' to other people, but to Taemin it means ' you better not make me angry, or I'll break you'. Taemin crossed his fingers and thought Please don't pair us together, please don't!! Minzy smiled satisfied. So he knows huh? Bom was still with Onew by the table. " Hey, this chicken is really good! Here, try some noona..." Onew gave Bom a piece of chicken and she took a bite of it. "M-M! That is some chicken! Here have some of my corn..." Bom gave Onew some of her corn and took a bite. " Yah.. this corn is good! Let's switch plates!" Onew and Bom switched plates and began eating. Mean while, Dara was just standing next to Jonghyun looking at the floor and Jonghyun was watching Key and Chaerin.

Yunho studied everyone and said:

" Okay, I got it! Chaerin and Key will be paired up and shall be called ' ChaeKey' Taemin and Minzy witll be paired up and shall be known as ' TaeMinzy, Bom and Onew paired up and shall be called 'OnBom' and I will be with Dara and Jonghyun, we shall be called...umm...'YuJongRa'? 'DaJongHo'? Well, whatever but I will be paired up with Dara noona and Jonghyun. Neh, understand? Okay good! We shall start! DaJOngHo will go by the gift shop, TaeMinzy will go by the arcade, ChaeKey at the amusement park and OnBom will just stay here by the food court." Yunho said.

Taemin's mouth was open. So close... he thought. Minzy just laughed. " hehe, Taemin-ah, we will talk informally from now on because we're the same age anyways. We will have lots and lots of fun.

Chaerin and Key just shrugged and weren't even surprised at the pairings. "So...let's get going to the amusement park." Chaerin said. "Yea.." Key replied. ChaeKey started heading towards the entrance to the amusement park.

OnBom...I have nothing to say about because they are still eating, anyways...

*****

* Amusement Park*

 Chaerin and Key were walking around the amusement park trying to find something fun to do. I mean come on, it is an AMUSEMENT PARK for goodness sake and they can't even find anything fun to do. Almost everyone glanced at ChaeKey wondering and whispering why they were wearing hadcuffs. Chaerin and Key stopped by a cotton candy stand and ordered some:

" I'll have a strawberry Cotton candy please." Key said. " I'll have a blueberry one please." Key said.

" Strawberry and Blueberry coming UP!" the man said

"Eomma, why are they wearing handcuffs." a little girl asked her mother.

"Sweetie, they are teens, they get into serious situations and  will turn out like me and your appa, a mother and a father. But they just left the handcuffs on so they can brag to the world that they... will be parents." The little girl's mother smiled

 Chaerin heard what she said and quickly turned around having Key turn around with her.

" Eoh, ajhumma, I believe you shouldn't tell your pretty daughter lies because we didn't really do anything. My cousin, handcuffed us together so that we can get along...we have been like this for 2 days now..so..." CHaerin couldn't get to finish her sentence because Key interrupted her. "Omo, omo!! Ajhumma, your daughter is so cute!! She will be so pretty like you!!" Key cheered.

 The little girl's mother gave a discusted look at Key and gave him a glare. " Crazy pedo.." She said under her breath and pulls her daughter away from them.

Chaerin tried not to laugh and put on a serious face. " Pabo.." she said. Key just ignored her and got up, brushed off his clothes and went back to the cotton candy stand.

" Here you go! Strawberry cotton candy to the lucky man and blueberry cotton candy to the lucky lady." The man smiled

ChaeKey blushed and Chaerin quickly rejected.

" N-No, no it's not like that! We aren't dating and stuff like that. You see my cousin-"  The man interrupted Chaerin.

" I know I know, he wanted you two to get along etc. Don't worry, I heard everything." The man winked and then put on a big smile which creeped Chaerin out.

 Key just awkwardly stood there eating his cotton candy then said. "How much will it be, sir?"

"Oh yeah, that will be $2.50. Enjoy your snack! Oh, and the name's Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He smiled.

" Okay, thank you, Park Chanyeol!" Key waved.

" Hurry, I don't want to be near him anymore!" Chaerin pulled Key's arm to get away from the Cotton Candy stand.

Chanyeol just smiled at the sight. Aish, kids these days. They look so cute together. Not dating? huh, maybe soon they will be. I hope to see them more often.

" Um, excuse me sir, I would like a strawberry cotton candy please." a little girl looked up.

 Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts and smiled. "Okay, strawberry cotton candy coming up!"

********

* Doong! I hope this chapter was long enough!  Thank you for reading! And yes, Chanyeol from Exo might be in the story, so keep an eye out for him. This is the first part of ' The Sweetest Of Sweets'. I'm kinda doing this like a ChaeKey, OnBom, DaJongHo whatever, TaeMinzy kind of chapter. Like the next one will be about On Bom or TaeMinzy, whatever. So thank you for reading! GoodNight Little Pandas!! JJANG!*