It Takes Two to Tango

Confusion

:::TaeMinzy:::

*Arcade Room*

Taemin and Minzy were walking around in the arcade trying to find something fun to do. Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of people there. Minzy was too busy looking at all the games while Taemin in the other hand, was sweating considering that he is with the girl-that-will-soon-kill-him for not texting her back when they met.

*flashback*

Minzy's phone rung and said that she got a text saying:

 
 " MInzy-ah where are you guys ? I told you to meet us here. Oh and since now, I think the reason why we don't see you guys yet is probably  because you are at our dorm. If you could just of scrolled down the previous text, it would of said to meet use here at the Park."
 
                                                     ---- Taemin (oppa)
 
" WHATTTTT!!!"
 
MInzy looked back at her text and read:
 
              " Minzy-ah it's me Taemin, I just wanna say  that since Key-hyung is impatient to meet you guys and what i mean is that he really wants to meet Chaerin-noona. SO is it ok for you 'girls' to go straight to us?"
 
                                                                                 SARANGHAE um.... I mean
 
                                                                                                                -----Taemin
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                             P.S. meet us at the park In SEOUL don't forget that ;)
 
::::
In the park in Seoul: SHINee
 
Key's POV:
 
" Taemin better have texted Minji or else he's gonna pay! I really want to see Chaerin-jagiya I mean Chaerin-ah" ;D
 
Jonghyun POV:
 
"What the hell is Key thinking, he better not be thinking of MY Chaerin-jagiya, Watch OUT ALMIGHTY KEY, BLING BLING JONGHYUN WILL GET YOU!"
 
Minho POV:
 
zZZZZZZ
 
Onew POV:
 
" I wonder if Bom Noona likes (loves) chicken?"
 
Taemin POV:
 
 " I'm DEAD by My GONG MINJI dammit I mean Minzy. I think she'll never like me :("
*End of flashback*
 
Taemin gulped at the sudden flashback. Don't worry Taemin, there is nothing bad that she can do since you guys are in an arcade with many games that can distract Minzy. Yeah, maybe she will forget about the incident.  Lee TaeMin, you are a genius!
Taemin smiled to himself thinking that everything would turn out okay, until Minzy spoke...
 
"You do know that I haven't forgotten about the text, right?" 
 
Taemin's smile faded in disappointment. I thought she would forget....
Minzy stopped walking and sighed.
"Look, I know you are thinking 'I thought she would forget' since there are a lot of games here that would distract me. They may distract me, but that doesn't mean that I won't forget about that text, TaeMin." Minzy continued on walking leaving Taemin standing amazed. She could read my mind!
 
She then stopped in her steps, then slightly turned her head to TaeMin:
 
"I'm gifted with that power...the power to read minds." Minzy chuckled at her joke, leaving Taemin, yet, amazed....again. He then catches up with her and puts his hands in his pockets.
 
There was silence during the walk to find an interesting game in the arcade. TaeMin wandered off from Minzy to who knows where, leaving her walking by herself not knowing that he left. She then saw those dancing games where you step on a board with lighting arrows and you have to follow the patterns shown on the screen. Minzy walked towards the 'How to Play' on the game:
 
How to Play:
 
1.In order to play, you need two players to make the game more challenging.
2. In order to play, you need to be quick.
3. In order to play, you have to be atleast 13+
4. In order to play....
 
Minzy skimmed through the How to Play barely reading the last part and started setting up the game for her and Taemin. But as soon she turned around to tell him about the game, she finds no one but a crowd of people.
damn, this place is going to be packed soon.
 
"Yo, Taemin, I think we should hurry up and play this game before everyone-..." When Minzy turned her head, she finds no Taemin. "Taemin?" Dafuq?! Where the hell is he? "Taemin ah! AISH! I guess I have to abandon this game..."
Before Minzy left the game, she turned around and gave one last look. Goodbye for now. I will see you in... who knows when. All I know is that you will be crowded around with and... I'm not here... I'm sorry. Lease forgive me dancing-machine -game. 
 
And with that last thought, she turned back around and cursed Taemin in her head.
"That bastard will pay for this. He didn't reply to my text and now I can't even play that awesom dance game."
::::
Meanwhile in Taemin's world.....
 
Taemin was now in this dancing club at the back of the arcade. This is so cool.. I wonder what will be Minzy's reaction if she sees this... wait... MINZY! I hope she is alright by herself... Dammit Taemin! Now she will be even more angrier than before. Pabo, pabo, lee Taemin! Well, I guess I should enjoy my last moments on Earth while in this club.
 
While spending his 'last' moment on Earth, he started dancing till he couldn't feel his muscles any more. 
Popping, break dancing, Michael Jackson's signature moves, this boy is a MIRACLE at this.
I wish Minzy was here so I could dance with her...
 
Then, through the loud speakers, there was a yell outside of the club. Not just a yell, but it was Gong Minji's yell.
 
"LEE TAEMIN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" The music stopped and everybody looked at TaeMin. oh no. After a few awkward minutes of silence, the music and crowd slowly and became loud. Meanwhile, when Minzy found where the beat and music was coming from, she went to the back of the arcade and her jaw dropped.
 
There it was, the dance club (nightclub) that Lee Taemin is in. 
 
"Omo, could Taemin be here?"
Minzy walked into the club and started looking for Taemin. No matter how tempting the music is for Minzy, she had to find Taemin. Many hours passed by and no progress was made while looking for him. It is even surprising that Minzy didn't even pass out yet. Then, she saw a figure that looked like Taemin. Finally! I found you!
 
She walked towards "Taemin" and turned him around,
"Taemin! I fin ally found you! Do you know how hard-," Minzy stopped talking until she realized that it wasn't Taemin that she was talking to, "Oops, you're not Taemin... " she kept on bowing until the look a like Taemin stopped her.
 
"Hey,you could stop bowing," he chuckled, "I am Kim Jongin, but people call me Kai. What's your name?"
 
Minzy stopped bowing and introduced herself
"Gong MINJI, but people call me Minzy." She gave a weak sort of a smile. "Um excuse me if Im being rude, but have you seen a guy that looks like you, but you know, skinnier, paler, and have  blond hair?"
 
Kai looked around,"Um... I think not. Sorry."
"That's okay, anyways how old are you?" Minzy asked.
 
"I am 19,you?"
 
"Same."
 
"Cool, I guess we could talk informally, right?" Kai smiled at the fact he met someone his age.
"Yea sure." Minzy said as she kept on looking in the crowd for 'Waldo'
Geez, where are you Waldo?
 
Kai awkwardly stood next to Minzy and thought that he could break the ice.
"So, ehem, may I have your number?"
 
"Excuse me?"
 
"May I have your number...."
 
"Why?"
 
Kai gave a reason why if he could have Minzy's number. 
 
"Sure, here."
 
::::.
 
 Taemin was exhausted from the dancing and decided to lounge in the lounging area.
"Phew! I'm beat.." 
 
He closed his eyes for a moment and thought a moment. /I wish Minzy was here/ When he opened his eyes, they widened. /It actually works!/ there he saw Minzy talking to some guy that looks like him. Psh, why would you think that , I'm better looking than him.
 
Taemin got up from the chair and came towards Minzy and Kai.
 
"- So then I saw him sweating right next to me and-"
 
"Minzy! I finally found you!"
 
Minzy stopped telling her story to Kai and turned around to see Taemin.
 
Kai chuckled, "So you're the nervous dude who is scared of this beautiful girl, huh?"
 
Minzy blushed. 
 
Taemin just stood there. Astonished by  Kai's words. Scared, beautiful? What da hell is he thinking? Minzy is only mine!
 
Taemin cleared his throat, "Why yes. Yes. I am. "
 
"Well, it will be ashamed if Minzy will be taken by me." Kai smirked and pulled Minzy closer to him.
 
Oh no he didn't.
 
Taemin pulled Minzy from Kai's grip and hugged her with one arm.
"Thatwould be a problem then,'cause I am her boyfriend."
 
Minzy's eyes widened and struggled to get out of Taemin's grip, but he was stronger. Kai just smiled. So he does like her. . Hehe, kids these days, not revealing their true feelings to each other. They always take the hard way. 
 
After from all of the struggling, Minzy finally gave up.
"Kai, he's not my-"
 
"Oh look at the time! I have to meet my Chanyeol hyung at the cotton candy stand. Well, see ya Minzy! Call ya soon!" Kai winked at the, and then left.
 
When he left, Taemin's arm was still embraced on Minzy's shoulder. 
 
"You can let go now."
"But I like it like this..."
 
"Yeah but- Wait, WHAT?"
 
Taemin snapped back into reality. "Huh, what? Nonono!!"
he quickly removed his arms from Minzy. "sorry "
 
"That's okay."
They both stood awkwardly next to eachother. Then a song came up. 
The DJ announced the name of the song and artist.
"Okay everyone! Grab a partner and get ready for some TANGOO!"
 
"So, wanna dance?" Taemin asked Minzy
 
"What?"
 
"You heard me, wanna dance?"
 
"But I-"
Before Minzy could finish, Taemin already pulled her to the dance floor.
Minzy just stared at him.
"What?" He asked
 
"Oh umm... Well..."
Taemin waited for her to continue on
"Why would you ask me?"
 
Taemin smiled, "Well, it does take two to tango, right?"
 
TO BE CONTINUED....
::::
Hello 
EVERYone!! I finally updated!!! I have been writing this for about 40 minutes cuz I am on my iPad.
please forgive me on my late updates ;A;
i hope this chappie was nice and long for you guys !! (That's what she said xD)
Well, it's already 11:40 p.m. Here in Chicago.
goodnight, till tomorrow
~Pandaz