Karma is a B**ch.

Confusion

* And yet another update! It is 8:48 P.M. here in Chicago now and I am really tired, but as I promised ( I have no idea when I did.. I don't even know if I even promised anything!) I am going to update at least.. five times a month or more because I do not want you guys to keep on waiting. So here is the chapter! Enjoy! Story START! *

*****

  * in 'guest' room*

 " I spy *yawns* something...something...some...thing...some..th-" Key was drifting off to sleep while still handcuffed to Chaerin who is sitting on the edge of the bed, tapping her chin repeatedly to keep her awake. It was already 5:35 P.M. and they were in the room since 1:15 P.M. .  Chaerin was starting to fall asleep. Slowly, she closed her eyes and leaned back on the bed, not caring where she lays on all she cares about is getting some sleep. But she didn't know that she was laying on Key's lap. Key was already fast asleep with his head on the cusiony head board so he doesn't even care. They stayed like that for another hour or two.

*****

*In kitchen*

" I can't believe they make us clean the kitchen all by ourselves!" Minzy pouted and crossed her arms, " I mean just because we are the youngest doesn't mean we have to learn responsibility, we already know that stuff. Also, isn't it already hard being a maknae, can't go clubbing, can not even go out with my unnies because it is always somewhere only for 'adults' with beer and stuff. What do you think Taemin? Don't you think it is hard enough to be a maknae of a group and can't get any rest?"

 Minzy turned to her right just to see a sleeping Taemin sitting on the chair and his head rested on the dining table. Aish, this kid. Minzy thought. But he looks so cute asleep...aww! WHAT?! What did I just thought? Snap out of it Gong Minji! You do not like him! Just look at him. Sleeping on the table, soundly and peacefully... It was like, two angels gave birth to this beautiful, fragile creature...mocking you and saying ''that should be you sleeping and him WORKING!!''

 Minzy got angry at the thought that Taemin was resting while she was doing all the work, so she took Bom's purse which was by the sink and got out her make-up bag and begins to do her art on the angelic Taemin. Everyone else was sleeping anyways, so what could go wrong?

******

" And a little bit of red lipstick here and light blue eyeshadow there... Oh and a black mole by his lip... Perfect." Minzy smiled victoriously at Taemin who was still sleeping not knowing what Minzy had done. " Well, Karma is a B**ch, isn't she?"

Taemin looked like a woman that did her make up with the lights off with no mirror. He had smeared red lipstick, thick, black mascara on his eyelashes, light blue eyeshadow around her his eyes...litterally, a black mole by his lip and then to top it all off, Taemin's hair was straightened with various colors: red,purple, white, yellow, aqua... it was like a rainbow couldn't find its way out of his hair!

" *yawns* Well, I guess I better get going. My work here in the kitchen is done. Time to go back to the living room and get some rest like the others." She started walking to one of the couches to go to sleep then tuned back around to see Taemin,  still sleeping peacefully with her artwork still on. She smiled Karma can be a b**ch sometimes.

And with that, she slept on the couch as if nothing had happened.

*******

*In the van*

  Back in the van, Jonghyun was sound asleep like the rest back in the house. He then woke up caused by the grumble in his stomach.

" Huh? Why am I in the van?" Jonghyun rubbed his head

~ Flashback~

" Jonghyun-ah, look down on your pants." Yunho laughed

Jonghyun did what he said.

Oh ... Jonghyun thought

Jonghyun shook off the rest of the flashback out of his head for he doesn't want to remember the embarassing moment.

Grumble~grumble

" I'm starving,  I wonder what the guys cooked." Jonghyun unlocked the van and got out of it.

*******

* In the house*

" Hey guys, I'm starving! Hey Onew Hyung can I have some...chicken? " Jonghyun saw that everyone was sleeping.

" Well I guess I'm just going to get myself a sandwich then."

When Jonghyun went to the kitchen, he froze again and saw Taemin sleeping with his head down on the dining table looking like a messed up chick.

" *shakes head*I guess no sandwhich for me, I already lost my appetite. What in the world did they do while I was gone?" Jonghyun  sighed. " Wait... where are Key and Chaerin?"

Jonghyun started searching for them You better have not done anything to my Chaerin, Key. I am warning you.

*******

" Finally! Last room to check! Please be in there..."

Jonghyun slowly opened the door. Hmm, vanilla scented perfume. Yup she's here. When the door was fully opened by him, he froze. His eyes got darker at the sight. His hands turned into a fist, face red. This will be your first warning Key. He came closer to the bed, slowly and steadily, just close enough so he could see the sight more clearly.

Chaerin's head rested onto Key's shoulder, almost by the crook of his neck. She looks so comfortable. That should be me she should be resting on. Keys head was resting on Chaerin's head. F**k you Key. Jonghyun's gaze then moved to their handcuffed hands. Wait, why are they handcuffed to eachother? No, it can't be! What the hell are you thinking Kim Jonghyun! You ert! Aish!  Jonghyun shook that thought away. I'll let you go Key...only this time. With that, Jonghyun left slowly out of the room and closed the door as soft as possible.

*******

Jonghyun ran his way to the place where he could let out his emotions without anyone hearing him, far far away. He went to an abandoned cherry blossom park (I know I know, so corny :P) and sat by a calm river and started writing on a paper:

'Chaerin-ah, you will be mine. Stay away from Key and be with me. I love you more than he does. I know you more than he does.  You are everything to me. You are nothing ot him. I love you - Saramnida...'

Jonghyun rolled up the paper and tied it with a thin string and let it float on the river, watching it flow its way somewhere else. Then he wrote something else on another piece of paper:

'I am warning you Kim Kibum. Have you ever heard of KArma? Well, Karma is a you see. She will go after people who don't do the right thing on purpose to make people angry. Well, she will be going after you. Wait, no she's not because I WILL be going after YOU!'

He rolled the paper up, tied it, and let it float.

*******

* In Guest room*

 " hmm  *yawns* " Chaerin woke up and looked to her left " AHHHH!!!"

" AHHHH!!!" Key yelled and panicked, " What happened?!"

" Why were you so close to me?!" Chaerin hit Key's arm

" What?! You were the one who lied on my shoulder!" Key rubbed the back of his head with his hand with no hand cuff... his LEFT hand.

" Whateve!" Chaerin rolled her eyes, " I'm hungry let's go eat."

" Fine, wait, you're not gonna fight back?."

" Why would I ? It is already useless talking to you, so what's the use?" Chaerin said

" Assh-"

" Not even another word. "

*******

* I know, a short boring chapter but hey, it is already 11: 45 p.m. here. So I gotta got to bed!The chapter tomorrow will be longer, I promise! I will Update tomorrow after I watch some PewDiePie with my BF! PewDiePie is a Swedish gamer who, you know what, google him or search him on Youtube XD he is funny as heck! Goodnight little pandas! Yes I will be calling my friends and subscribers of mine, Little Pandas. GOODNIGHT!!