Ummm,it's Not WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

Confusion

*edited*

 

(Ring,Dong)  

 

I pressed the door bell so that Minzy could open it for me.And I was surprised of who had opened it. It was...Key?

" Um Key what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be with the others?" Chaerin said

 "Um yeah about that you se......"

*10minutes later*

"WHAT THE HELL!!! SO YOU TOLD THEM TO BUY SOME FOOD FOR LUNCH AND.MY MEMBERS TO GO AND WEAR SOMETHING APPROPIATE??!!" Chaerin said

"Yes Yes,and I dunno." Key said

" What do you mean you dunno, you do know MY !!! I MEAN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR CLOTHING, IT'S FROM JEREMY SCOTT FOR SAKE OF MY LIFE!!" 

"okay,okay calm down. To cool down your temper I want to give you this.".

" I don't want it!".  

"What do you mean you  don't want it, I haven't showed you what it is!?"

" I know, but if it's from you, then I don't want it."

"Well,fine then. I guess I have to eat this  mini red velvet cake by myself...."

" um Key."

"Neh?"

"Did you say..*gulps* Red Velvet?"

"Psh, yeah why?"

"Can I have some?"

"Hmm, I dunno, didn't you say...."

"FORGET ABOUT WHAT I SAID JUST GIVE ME THE STINKEN CAKE,,,"

"Fine but, Chaerin."

"*busy eating* What?!" CL asked

" What's in the bag?" Key asked

"What bag?". 

"That bag."-

"Oh That one,um nothing." Chaerin Lied to Key

"Okay, but can I tell you something?" Key aksed

" Sure,what is it?" 

" You're like a coin.".

" Aww,that's sweet, it is because I'm valuable?"

" *blushes* *starts stuttering* N-N-no, be-be -because YOU CAN BE TWO -FACED!!! BWAHAHA, Next time tell your friend Dara to not tease me of dreaming about yo-".

" Who?"

*damn*

Key P.O.V. :

     Damn, that was close . "Who?" I heard Chaerin say. "Um nothing, I said that you are two -faced." I said " Grr, SHUT UP!!! After that who did you dream about?" " *sigh* I dreamt about you.". There I said it! Oh G-D are you happy now.Now I'm blushing!! Haaa, The look on her face shocked......not surprised about her expression. "You dreamt about...ME?!?!".  Didn't you just hear me? Duh cuz you ay >.>!! " um *blushing* Yeah, I did,"  After I answered her question she smirked. wait a minute.... SHE'S COMING CLOSER. WHAT DA HELL???!!! SHE'S GONNA ATTACK! RETREAT, RETREAT!!!  " W-w-what are you doing?". "Don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna attack or anything." Chaerin said. Well if it's not that,then what do you want? "That's what cha get when you called me a two-faced! Mwahaha, who's laughing now?!"  She did not. Just put cream on my face. Time for Plan B....REVENGE!!!!! " hahaha very funny *not* "  *puts cream on Chaerin's face* " Ba Ba Ba La, *lol* try to get revenge of me leader SSHI or should I say, TWO FACE!!!!!"  

End of POV

  Chaerin  P.O.V. :

    He did not just put revenge on me. Oh he's gonna get it. "Yah, Kim Kibum, come back here!hahaha.". "MAKE ME!!!" Key said. We were chasing each other around with the cream of the red velvet mini cake in our hands. Where's Key?  Ha, found him. =_=> where I want him! He was by the counter getting water. I was gonna Throw the cream in his face but he tricked me and put his on my face! "What the hell?! Now it's my turn!" I turned to Key and smacked the cream on his face. "Ha, in your FACE!!!"   "what a joke!" Key said he pushed me into the counter and he was right on top of me and I'm under him."Now,Now, I told you to never mess with Diva Key, didn't I. I don't care if Jonghyun told me to stay away from you. I'm a human I  get to do what I want. And it is true you can be two-faced. >_^ " Shut the ef up Key look who's talking. Was what I really wanted to say. Oh gosh, I'm blushing, why?? He's leaning closer for a kiss. Wait...WHAT A KISS,,!!!!???? ? I'm closing my eyes. Wait, Nooooo! I like him? Oh gosh I am two faced . " BWAHAHA,you actually thought I'd kiss you? Hahaha take that *puts cream on her face*"   Damn, I fell for it.

" Um are we interrupting anything?"

"Key Hyung !!??"

" UNNIE!!!!!!!!"

" CHICKEN IS HERE...what the?!"

OH . Why now?!   "UMM, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!"

~~To Be Continued~~

a/N : Comment and subscribe!!!