It Takes Two to Tango (2)

Confusion

 

 

 

:::TaeMinzy:::

*On dance floor*

Taemin took Minzy to the dancefloor. The DJ announced the next song that will be playing:

"Okay everyone! This next song will be 'Dance with Me' by Drew Seeley. Now, hurry up and get a partner 'cuz we be gettin' ready to TANGOO!"

While everyone in the club were finding a partner, TaeMin and Minzy were just standing there.

"Why would you ask me?" She asked

Taemin just stared at her, then smiled,

"well, it does take two to tango right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Everyone got a partner? Yeah? OKAY good. Now lets start the song shall we.."

The DJ started the song.

 ">

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Umm, I don't know if I could do this..." Minzy said

Taemin looked at her confused. "Why not? You're a dancer right?"

"Well yeah, but tango isn't my thing.. I guess." Taemin smiled and wrapped one arm around Minzy's waist and the other in her hand, "What are you-"

"Shush, the music started. Just follow my steps, okay?" Taemin said. Minzy nodded, "Fine, whatever."

*****

 -Middle of the song-

 "Ouch!"

"Sorry!"

"It's okay, just be a little light on your- OUCH!" Taemin hopped on one foot while his hands were on his other.

" Sorry!! J-just stop moving so fast so I could keep up with you" Minzy said, "besides, you said to follow your steps and I did."

Taemin stood up straight and returned to his tango position with Minzy, "Alright, fine. Just... follow the feel of the music then."

 "Alright, fine, I will." Minzy started dancing with Taemin, again.

 She made a few mistakes and kept on stepping on Taemin's foot, but eventually improved.

  "-laughs- Hey, I think I am getting a hang of it!" Minzy smiled and began dancing faster than before.

Taemin chuckled, "Slow down. I can't even keep up with you!"

"Well, just follow the feel of the music, then you probably can keep up with me." MInzy winked at Taemin and smiled at him.

 She's so cute. He thought.

  *****

 

:::::

When the song finally ended, the nightclub was about to close.

"Woah! I have seen a lot of energetic bodies here, including these two couples right here..."

The DJ pointed to Taemin and Minzy and their eyes widened,

"We're-"

"Not-

"A-"

"COUPLE!" They yelled at the same time and separated from eachother.

The DJ just chuckled at their behavior. "Aight, I get it , I get it. You two hate eachother right?"

Minzy shook her head furiously while Taemin just scratched the back of his neck.

"Even if we were a couple, I would have been dead by now..." Minzy mumbled.

"That hurts," Taemin clenched his chest, acting like he was hurt, "and besides, who would like to date for such and amateur dancer like YOU"

Taemin poked Minzy's forehead. She shoved his fingers away and punched his arm.

"Woah woah woah! Calm down!  Girl's got muscle." The DJ said .

They stopped and looked at eachother sending death glares.

"I'm going to kill you..." Minzy breathed.

"We'll see about that," Taemin said. "Anyways-"

"WuFan. But many people call me Kris...or Kevin Li.. It doesn't matter what you call me, as long what you call me is nice ."

Taemin just stared at him. He gives an impression of an angry and cold person, but is actually a chill dude..

Taemin shoved that thought away,

"Anyways, Kris, Minzy and I will be going now. By the way, we are not dating."

"K, whatever you say. Come back sometime soon." Kris waved.

:::::

  -Out of the Secret Dance Club-

  "So..."

   "Umm.."

"You were pretty good back there. I mean at first you were all clumsy and stuff but you became better." Taemin said to Minzy while looking at the floor.

"Yeah... you too.." Minzy responded.

 There was an awkward silence between them while walking out of the arcade area. Taemin looked at Minzy as if he wanted to say something to her, but later turned away. Come on Taemin, go talk to her. He thought, Say something like... "you were pretty good dancing.." nahh, I already said that... or-

" I know what you are thinking..." Minzy broke the silence, noticing her partner's silence.

Taemin stopped in his tracks and looked at her. "W-what?"

She sighed, "I know what you are thinking. You are probably thinking: "Ugh, why did I Have to be paired up with this fat pig who couldn't even tango. I hate Yunho hyung for this."  "

 Taemin saw Minzy's expression on her face. She looked kinda sad and hurt. He felt bad for her but also amused how fast Minzy could change personalities in just 15 minutes. First she was all like 'Cautious' ,then became all violent,  later then became all sweet and now, she became sad. But hey, that's women.

  "Hello, earth to Lee Taemin, you still there?" Minzy waved her hand infront of Taemin's face.

 Taemin then snapped back to reality. " Okay, good you are still here. Come on, it's getting late and I think the rest of the SHINee oppas and my unnies are probably gathering up to go home." Just when Minzy was about to walk ahead, Taemin grabbed her arm and turned her around.

 "-sighs- You are not a fat pig. You are a cute pig! I mean, you aren't that bad at tango. You just need more practice. Plus, I like girls with curves. I MEAN- I don't mean to say that I like you, well I do like you but not in that way. Okay so I probably do like you in that way but not in the way where I want to-"

 A pair of lips crashed onto Taemin's lips. He looked surprised and confused. Damn, women and their bipolar personalities..

Minzy pulled away from the kiss and found a wide-eyed Taemin standing in front of her. She smiled.Aww, he's so cute- wait, what the hell did I just do?! Minzy's smile quickly faded away and touched her lips That was my first kiss! And I shared that kiss with.. him. Eotekke?!

 "Umm, we better get going! W-we s-sure don't w-want t-t-to k-keep them waiting!!" She quickly walked ahead leaving Taemin confused.

 ...

Seriously, what is up with women and their bipolarness? Must be part of puberty.. -shakes head-

 Taemin shook his head and began walking again. Then smiled She is so cute though!!.

*****

 *Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I just got married a month ago and have been busy  lot lately. Mianhe for the dissappointment in this chapter and for its shortness! It is already 12:30 A.M. here in Illinois. Don't worry I will still update this fic and won't get serious with my oppar. I may edit this chapter when I get the time!