Chapter 3 And we're back to hate ~ .

When two worlds collide ~.

Key's point of view

 

On our way back to the girls' dorm, she fell asleep again, and this time I could enjoy it even more. As one tuft of hair fell into her face, I kindly pulled it back and laid my head against hers and sighed. "Mmmm" I hummed in myself. But before I could enjoy this too much, we already stopped. When Sunny woke up, she looked just as shocked as she did earlier. Damn, I thought we made up today.But from her attitude I got the feeling nothing really happened today. We went into the dorm, Jessica immediately asking where Sunny should sleep, since I was sleeping in her bed. A big grin formed on my face, which left the others staring at me. I couldn't help but think about us sharing a bed. I shook my head. Stop it, y Key. "I'll go sleep on the couch," I offered, smiling lightly at Sunny. But all she gave in return was "Fine. Don't forget a blanket, it's cold," and then she turned and walked to her room. I don't like this. But I showed nothing to the rest of them.

How could she treat me like this. Seriously I don't get you girl. You keep me tossing here in my bed, uhm, I mean couch. It was really cold. But the heat I felt from this anger was enough to keep me warm. I don't understand. I really don't. And were did you find the right to treat me like this. I apologized, you accepted. What did I do wrong this time. Feelings of anger and incomprehension mixed together. How could she. I'm Almighty Key for crying out loud. Yeah, I'm Almighty Key. I can get more girls then just you, you know. Tons and tons of beautiful shawols. Lining up for me if I pleased. And even a lot of other female idols too. But secretly I don't want anybody else. "I want nobody, nobody but you," I started singing quietly to the Wonder Girls' song. I couldn't help it. I WANT YOU. And I'll get you, Yes, I'll get you..

I woke up really early, and though I tried, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to make breakfast for everybody. I made it really extensive, since I had loads of time spare. When I was finished I started putting plates and mugs and stuff on the table. While I was finishing it all, the first people started to walk in and they all sat down at the table, eventually Sunny was the last one sitting down, and when we started eating, she was the first one to get up again. She took one bite, one bite only, and spit it out. She stood up and walked away, making sounds as if she was throwing up, but when Yuri had checked on her, nothing seemed wrong. I was flabbergasted. I wasn't such a bad cook. What was wrong with her, seriously. It got worse throughout the day, ending it with shoving a plate of spaghetti in my face. Which almost made me cry, because it actually hurt, but luckily no-one noticed. She also stole my toothbrush and put peanut butter in my toothpaste tube. It was all so childish I didn't know whether to cry or to laugh. Now we were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. And i don't know why this happens, but somehow, she always gets put next to me. As if it was faith. But well, she didn't seem to have enough space for her HUGE attitude, so she decide to kick me of the couch. Which, to others, might have seemed playful, but at this point wasn't like that at all. So I looked at her very angrily, and as if she sensed my coming burst of anger, she ran to the gangway. Really angry at right then, I ran after her, screaming at her. "You are being absolutely mean and weird today!" I shouted at Sunny. "Well, maybe I have my reasons!" she shouted back. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Than why don't you frigging tell me what your problem is? You're driving me crazy!" "Hey, you," suddenly our leaders faced us. "We're sick and tired of you two fighting," Onew said, as he pushed us both out of the door while Taeyeon gave us our coats. "And don't come back unless you made up," he said, when he closed the door with a loud BANG.


-- haaay c:

it's been quite a long while.

but I'm back now.

BTW found this great radio station, I really love: http://www.xamfm.com/

go listen :3

I love the English accent of the DJ/thingummy in combination with the Asian music a lot 

and you know, when I look into those eyes (see main image)

I see a lot of emotion

like: "don't go", "stay" and " I miss you"

but that could be just me.

or he's a really good actor

anyway

hope you all enjoyed reading this

wow, long authors note *uguhm* --