Chapter 1.2 When two meet ~ .

When two worlds collide ~.

 

 

Sunny’s point of view

Once again I tossed in my bed. I just couldn’t sleep. So I put on the light and looked at my clock. 5 AM. I might as well check at the girls’ dorm. Though they are probably all asleep, maybe it would make me feel home, so I could sleep better. I didn’t bother getting dressed, since it was only one block away. When I got in everything was dark and silent, just as I expected. So I walked to my old room and without thinking I got into my old bed. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Something or someone was.  in. my. bed. But my screams didn’t wake it up, ‘cause only a second later I heard a snore. Great. So I could go back home or stay and sleep at the couch. I looked outside and I saw little drops of rain falling down from the sky. Beautiful. But not now. So couch it is.

 

A soft warmth was brushing my skin. Normally it would have made me happy, because waking up to the sun was perfect to me. But right now I was too grumpy from the lack of sleep. The couch was hard and I had no blanket, so I was cold. And there was way too much noise for my liking. I opened one eye first, so I could get used to the amount of light that suddenly filled the room. Someone had opened the curtains. I saw some familiar boys running ‘round the living room, making a high noise. “Silence!” I screamed. Gosh, couldn’t they be silent for one minute? They didn’t even hear me, probably due to the noise they were making themselves. So I got up, folded my arms together and stared forward. It took a while before one of them noticed me and kneeled down in front of me. “Something wrong, noona?” he asked. “Yes, of course there is something wrong,” I answered angrily. “Do you feel like telling me?” the way he talked to me made me feel like he thought I was a little child, so I answered “No,” and stuck my tongue out. “Well, then there’s nothing I can do for you,” he padded my knee and stood up, “oh, I’m Key, by the way, in case you forgot.” He stuck his and out, but I looked at it like it was trash, so he turned and walked away. I sighted and got up to make some breakfast. When I was eating the food I prepared I was still in a bad mood. Yoona came over to check on me, “Sunny Bunny, are you okay?” she asked. “Someone was in my bed,” while eating and trying to sound like I didn’t care. But frankly, I was on the edge of breaking down and I was lucky we had nothing planned for today.


-- yah, I know it's short again.

but I'm actually secretly supposed to learn :x --