Chapter 2 Things might loosen up a little ~ .

When two worlds collide ~.

Sunny's point of view

Plans changed, we were going to an amusement park. And even greater, they put me next to Key in the car, whom I still hated for treating me like a child earlier. We were sitting in the back of the van, so it was quite impossible for me to talk to anyone else. I decided to look outside the window.

 

Key's point of view

So she was ignoring me. Good, I can play that game too. If she wanted to play things this way, that was perfectly fine with me. I started looking out of the window too. I saw birds, cars, laterns, some airplanes, more cars ... Then I felt something fall on my shoulder. I looked, though of course, it had to be Sunny. For a moment I thought about dropping her, but she looked so peaceful asleep, so I sighed and look back out of the window. We drove on for a little while until we eventually got to the amusement park. Softly, since she looked still way too cute, I padded her. It took a while before she woke up, but when she did I wished I just let her sleep, because she looked angry at me straight away. Things got worse when we got into the amusement park. We, well our leaders Onew and Taeyeon, decided to split up in seven teams of two. Sunny and I were left last, and she didn't seemed so happy about it. "So the point is that we should get into as many attractions as possible, and take a picture to prove it, right?" I explained. "I'm not stupid, you know," she answered with her arms folded and her back turned to me, "Neither am I a little child." So that's what's been bothering her. "Noona," I said while turning her to face me, "I'm sorry if I treated you like a child before. But I kinda mother over everyone. That's just my personality, but it wasn't my intention." "Hmpf," was all she said and she turned away again. "Trust me, okay?' I tried to calm her down, "Let's just do this and have fun?" "Fine," she said and turned back at me. I gave her a smile and to my delight, she returned it. Smoothly, but it was a smile. The rest of the day went pretty well, we actually got last, but that didn't matter, we had fun. Back in the car we were still laughing about a memory of that day. When we took a break and were eating icecream, Sunny quickly pushed it and I got icecream all over my face. I just wished days could be more like these.


-- I'm sorry sweeties, I lied to you :<

how can I make it up to you? ~ I, I, I, wanna make it up to you. ~

it's not an excuse, but my room was a HUUUUUGEE mess and I couldn't find my story anywhere

yeah, I could have just written it again >=<  

so, so sorry--