Chapter 1.1 When two meet ~ .

When two worlds collide ~.

 

Key’s point of view

Tired of all the dancing I fell down on my bed face forward. “Key,” Taemin shouted. So, against my will, I got up to look what he’d need me for. When I found him in the living room, he was pointing at the ceiling and I knew exactly what he meant. There was a huge crack. And when I say huge, I mean enormous. “Wow, Teamin, that’s not good, we need to call someone,” I replied after a minute of staring silently at the crack, “but that can wait till tomorrow,” I added when I felt a yawn coming up. “Key?” Taemin whispered to me. “Yes, dongsaeng?” “I’m a tad scared the building will collapse,” he said while pouting. “Trust me, that won’t happen. Now go to sleep, you will need your rest,” I said and walked away to my warm, comfortable bed again.

 

I woke up when I heard something tear. I looked at my clock and it said it was 3:00 AM. Dang, why was I awake? I put my pillow over my head and tried to ignore the tearing noise, not once thinking something was wrong. Until Minho ran into my room, tugged the pillow of my head and started hitting me. “Wake up, wake up, the house is crashing down!” he shouted. “Mmm,” I mumbled while covering my ears because he was screaming really load, “it can’t be that bad.” “Yes it is,” he said and tried to pull me out of my bed, which was, by the way, still way to comfortable. “There are pieces of plaster falling from the ceiling,” when he said that, my eyes got wide open and I didn’t feel tired anymore. “Did anyone get hit?” Minho shook his head and I released a sight of relief. After a minute or two we all gathered together in the living room. “So what do we do now?” I asked. It was silent for a moment and everyone seemed busy being scared or thinking of something to do. Except for Minho, who was constantly on his phone. So I poked him. “What the hack are you doing?” I asked. “Well, I’m trying to get ourselves a place to sleep. I talked to Taeyeon, who said we could come and sleep at their dorm. Since Sunny and Yoona left, there’s one room empty and if we put mattresses on the floor we could sleep there.” Everyone agreed to the plan of going there, so we spent the next 30 minutes on trying to get 2 mattresses in our bus.


 -- Though I only have 3 subscribers yet, you guys make me nervous already.

I'm afraid you won't like my writing style, my ideas or my English will :x

Dang, why am I so perfectionistic?

And this is a short chapter >.<

Sorry

And I hate it that there's not much keysun (sunkey?) yet ): --