Coincidence or not? |NEW VERSION|

A Story To Tell

This is the new version of chapter 5. Even though the old one confused you, fact is the author worked hard and even wrote the chapter new; so please cheer her.

 

Its been 2 days since I met Sarah and tomorrow I was going to go to a class reunion with the other students from 10-B because this kid name Jackson made us all promise and I wondered if the had changed or stayed the same like Sarah. I stared blankly at the ceiling and reached my left hand out to take my phone.


I unlocked it and a picture of me and Sehun could be seen. I stared at the picture a bit longer and unlocked the screen.
I searched through my gallery and hoped to find any class picture so I could at least memorize their names and not make a fool of myself tomorrow. I managed to find one and my eyes were glued to the screen.


There were a total of 26 students back then. I found myself and Hanna at the corner giving small smiles and- Oh! I saw Minji and Jaebum. Ah! And there's Mino and Jackson laughing at the back. I chuckled as I saw Kangjun making a derp face. And that was how the night was spent, surprisingly I managed to remember everyone's names.


-----


"YO! HYEJIN!"

"Hey Jackson." I replied with a smile on my face. Truth to be told I missed this class. They were the funniest students and class was never boring. It was the only year that I enjoyed. It was also the last year with Hanna.


"Hyejin! Over here!" Hyejung called me over.


"You're still so pretty!" 

 

I blushed at the comment and shook my head.

 

"And apparently still won't accept the fact that you're pretty." She laughed.


"Its amazing how Jackson stays exactly the same." I told her as I stared at Jackson who was screaming with Mino for god-knows-what reason.


"Wish Hanna could be here."


I stared at Hyejung and hung my head low. "Me too."


"YONGGUK!!!!" I jumped at Jackson's loud voice and turned around.


I saw a familiar gummy smile that belongs to the one and only Bang Yongguk.


"Jackson!" Yongguk said with his deep voice and hugged the said boy.


Yongguk walked around and greeted the others before coming to me. "Hello there, Miss Oh."

We shook hands while laughing and I noticed a small tattoo on his left hand. "Just got that?" I asked.


He placed a hand on his chest and gasped. "I'm hurt!"
 

I tilted my head in confusion.
 

"I had this when I first met you." He replied, gaping at me.


"Sorry." "Nah its fine, Im going to go to Jaebum now."

"Go go."


-----


I opened the door and Sehun immediately ran to my side. "Hey, slow down."


"Where were you?"


I took off my shoes. "I told you I went to a reunion."


I looked up and saw him glaring at me. "Don't glare at me! Have some respect for yout big sister." I said jokingly.


"Fist of all, you didn't tell me anything and second of all." He shoved his phone to my face. "You didn't answer my calls."


"Sorry." I pouted and gave him a small hug then headed to my room. Before closing the door I heard him scream.

 

"YOU BETTER BE!"


I chuckled and took a nice warm shower before heading off to bed.


-----


I couldn't sleep. Again. And I was staring at my ceiling. Again.

I wanted to do something but I was too lazy to get out off bed. I rolled and took my phone to check the time.


"00:23"


I groaned and my mind went back to Sarah.
Deep voice and circular tattoo on the left hand.
I kept thinking about it until my eyes were almost completely shut.
I gasped and my eyes snapped open.

 

"Yongguk!"

 

written by ChungAe (04.01.2015)

Please feel free to leave a comment for the writers. They did their best.