To PHOTOSHOOT~~

Searching for oppa

///////// MORNING - 5.00am - PABO apartment RESIDENCE ///////////

Kevin's POV:

I woke up THIS early because of my jealous alarm clock. MAN! why can't i date my bed so long? Oh well~ Being Handsome is a sin~

I glanced at the sleeping pig.

" YAH WAKE UP PIG! " I nudged her.

"ngggg... five more minutes.. " Pig replied.

" I SAID WAKE UP PIG!!! " I screamed at her.

She rose up from bed and screamed in english, " SHEESH WOMAN! CANT YOU LIKE... SHUT UP FOR A WHILE?! "

Kevin's jaw dropped.

" Oh Kevin, your face reminded me of my deceased grandpa... " she said as she looked at me and entered the bathroom.

WHY I OUGHTA!!

------

5.47am-

She came out of the toilet fully dressed. and sat on her bed , while i sat opposite of her.

" My, It's so beautiful~ " i chirped.

" oh! thanks i-" I stopped her and continued mine.

Your pov:

" Your clothes is beautiful, not you. PIG " He said and laughed as he looked at his doll.

What? does your doll tell jokes now?

I sighed.

" Kevin.... Looks like i overestimated the number of your brain cells " I said.

" BWOH?! telling jokes are you now? Do you want to hear A REAL JOKE? " he asked.

I smiled and looked at him and said, " its okay~ you're a joke all by yourself~ "

"The human race is lucky I'm a nice guy, otherwise only 1/4 of them would be alive right now " he said loudly for me to hear.

" uuuu~ i'm scared~ " I said and chuckled.

" Wait. You have a dog right? " Kevin asked as he squinted his eyes.

" you mean you don't know i have a dog?! Didn't you look in the mirror? " I said as i gave him a shocked look.

" AISH! You know what? you're pissing me off " kevin said in english as he looked at me.

" I get that a lot~ " I smiled as i said that in english.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

" I'll get that " Kevin offeres. I shrugged and nodded.

Kevin's pov:

SHEESH! i'm soo pissed off that i'm unable to answer her back!!

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I wonder who that is.

" i'll get that " i said to her.

And guess who? UKISS.

Wait. Did i mention that Ukiss is living in the same apartment as me but, we're not living in the same room?

" so, watcha doin? " Soohyun Hyung asked.

" Debating~ " Zirah chirped.

I glared at her but she just chuckle.

" WOOOOOWWW~ your room's veryyyy clean~ " hoon praised.

Ah. I'm not surprised.

" well, come in guys~ " i invited.

" I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY!! " Eli moaned.

" We;ll go to KFC later on " Kiseop said.

Suddenly, me, Eli and AJ Stared at KIseop. With happiness filling our mind.

" Yeah, it's already 5.56am, we should go downstairs " Kiseop calmly said and exited our room.

As Ukiss went out of the room, I ran quickly to my bed and grabbed Sungjong's jacket. And wore it.

" TO PHOTOSHOOT~~ " Eli and Hoon chirped as we saw the van coming. As it parked, we went in and left for photoshoot~

-------------------------------

BORING CHAPPIE :( i know.....

Teahyun~