Star date 2

Searching for oppa

Your Pov :

AH! WOOHYUN OF INFINITE'S HERE!

" I don't know the newest star of ukiss would be here~ " Woohyun chirped.

" Something Hyung made me do~ " i smiled.

" WOW! So, how's being the newest member in Ukiss? " Woohyun asked, trying to be polite.

" HARD. Not much rest i may say~ are you the only one joining star date? " i asked. 

" Oh~ Our maknae's joining~ even if he doesn't want to " Woohyun smiled.

" Me too " I said.

" Then, we're the same~ " a voice behind me added.

" My name's Sungjong~ Maknae in Infinite~ " Sungjong chirped.

" Annyeong Sungjong~ " I said as i examined him from head to toe.

" It reminds me, you two are wearing matching clothes~ WOOOOOOWWWWWW~ " Woohyun wow'd.

" Except our hair.... Youre look like one of the members in Ukiss!! " Sungjong said.

" Ah! you mean Kevin WOo? " i asked.

" Hmm.... yeah.. YEAH! HIM! " Sungjong exclaimed.

i chuckled. 

" Boyffriends to be!! ON THE SET!!! " a staff called.

" AH! that's our cue!! " Woohyun said.

We went to the set together and sat on some chairs. We saw Jaehyo of Block B, Taemin of SHINee, Younghwa of CNBlue, Lee Joon and Mir of MBLAQ and Jinyoung of B1A4.

" AH! hello guys~ " a young guy greeted.

" My name's Seung ki~ i'll be your host for ' Star date ' " Seungki continued.

all of us nodded.

" Please act natural when introducing yourself okay~ dont be nervous " He added and we nodded.

" Live in 3.. 2... 1... and NOW! " a staff called out.

---

" Annyeonghaseyo!!! My name's Seungki and I'm todays host for~~~~~ " Seungki said and turned to us.

" STAR DATE!!! " We shouted to the ccamera.

" Okay, I see we have handsome people joining us, and we also have a new member in star date~ He hasn't debuted yet but once you see his face, you'll definitely fall in  love girls~ And guess what? he's wearing matching clothes as Infinite's Sungjong!"

All of us clapped our hands.

" Let us introduce our new member, He's also the new member in Ukiss lately, and they're working on a new song for his debut!!!! Let us clap for.......... " seungki stopped for a while.

since Zirah does'nt have a picture yet in the foreword, i chose this!! And imagine it's Kevin's brown hair~  :)

" LEE JIHUN !!!! "

The crowds  screamed. And started chanting my name. And i started to hear comments like,

" OH MY GOD! HE'S SOOO GOOD LOOKING!!!! "

" AWHHHH! I LOOOVEEE HIMM " 

" LEE JIHUN! WE LOVE YOU!! "

I chuckled and waved at them. And the scream got louder.

" Now, speaking of going to debut...... Can you show off yourself here? " Seungki offered. And i shook my head.

" Anyone to suggest him? " seungki asked the boys. And Jaehyo raised his hands.

" Jaehyo? " seungki asked. " I want to hear him sing!! " Jaehyo said.

" Jihun, can you do it? " Seungki asked me. I gulped and nodded.

So i sang UKiss 0330. 

----

" JIIHUUUNNNN  OPPPPPAAAA~ WEE LOOVVVE YOUUUUU!!! " one of the crowds shouted.

I laughed and there were girls screaming.

" Anyone to dare out star before debut? " Seungki offered th boys.

and Lee Taemin of shinee raised his arm. " can you dance Jihun? " Lee taemin asked.

And the athmosphere was quiet. I sighed and danced to

...............

...........

.......

....

..

Gikwang's y dance which made the girls in the room melt.
Thank god Kiseop taught me these dance moves!!

" WOW! THE ROOM TENSED UP! so Jihun cracked both of the star records!! " Seungki announced cheerfully.

I sat back to where i sat earlier, next to Sungjong. " you were awesome there DUDE!! " Sungjong praised me. I laughed and we made a brotherly handshake.

And after all the introductions,.....

---------------

" Let's starttttttt.................... STAR DATE!!! " Seungki announced.