Perfomance

Searching for oppa

 

At the party-
 
YOUR POV:
 
We were mingling with some random people in the party. But poor me, i wanted to mingle with some hot guys from other band 
(e.g. BOYFRIEND ), instead the girls go mingle with me. 
 
" I saw you at star date~ Oppa.... are you really dating Dara unnie? " a girl asked me seductively.
 
Gross. I think it's a baaaaad idea to dye my hair blonde. I think i'm going to dye it brown again.
 
MEANWHILE-
 
Hyung's POV:
 
Wooooow!! i think Zirah's catching attention there!!! I see many girls surrounding her!! AH!!! it reminds me.... I should tell her not to dye her hair brown again~
 
Your POV:
 
It's already 9.00pm!!!
 
" Errrrr... no... i.. um... i. have to.. umm...  " i said politely.
 
" opppaaaaaa~ would you like to take me as your girl? " another girl asked.
 
" No. I'm sorry.. not now.. oh! LOOK! IT'S SHINEE!!! " i said in a rush as the girls looked at where shinee was.
 
And, I walked away from the group of girls.
 
------
 
Hyung's POV:
 
9.00pm.... AISH? where's my boys?! and girl too...
 
I walked into the crowd and bumped into a tall guy.
 
OH! It's ZIRAH!! great!!
 
Me : Zirah!! have you seen the others? 
 
She shook her head.
 
Me: . i need to go on the stage first. Maybe they'll hear me, follow me Zirah.
 
And we walked deeper into the crowds and finally we reached to the stage.
 
" Zirah, go to the backstage and call Ukiss, " I instructed. She nodded and ran backstage.
 
I walked onto the stage and started my announcement.
 
" LADIES AND GENTLEMENTS!! as you know we have special guests here~ Who would that be? "
 
and the crowds cheered, " UKISS!!!! "
 
Your POV:
 
I took out my iPhone 4 and started calling Ukiss.
 
I connected all my calls in once 
 
" Annyeong? " they said in unison.
 
" GOD! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!! IT'S ME ZIRAH!! HYUNG TOLD ME TO MEET YOU GUYS BACKSTAGE!! PRONTO!! " i said.
 
" NEH!! " they said in unison and closed the phone.
 
after 2 minutes-
 
The rest of ukiss was panting.
 
" MAAAANNN!!! we're lost in the crowds just now!! " Eli complained.
 
" ah. Zirah!! do you know which part to sing in ukiss songs and also our dance moves? wait. Mostly... do you know ALL our songs? " Soohyun asked me bluntly.
 
I gulped and looked at Kiseop.
 
He rubbed his temples and looked at me back.
 
Kiseop's POV:
 
aish! this girl!! why must i be the one answering? well... i did tell her which part to sing ONLY.
 
I looked at Soohyun and said, " Yeah. i taught her everything. "
 
She sighed and smiled.
 
Your Pov:
 
I'm saveeedddddd!! YAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 
i mean!! i was loss at words just now! i rreeallllyyy dont know what to say!
 
then i heard Hyung's announcement.
 
" Let us introduce to you UKISS TODAY!! UKISS~ please come out!! "
 
and i heard the crowds cheering. I gulped. I cannot believe i'm being introduced as a guy.
I mean; LOOK AT ME!!!
 
Do i look like a guy?
 
 
i still look like a girl right?
 
" YAH. PABO. Don't you dare let your brain wander off to Wonderland!! C'MON!! " Kevin said and dragged me. LITERALLY.
 
----
 
As we went on the stage, the crowds cheered loudly. chanting the word ' ukiss '.
 
hyung: so~ guys!! Please introduce yourselves!
 
it started from Soohyun, since he's the leader.
 
" Annyeonghaseyooooo!!! Soohyun imnidaa!! " Soohyun shouted happily.
" Annyeong~ Kiseop imnida!! " 
" Annyeong KissME's!!! Eliiii imnidaaa~~ " 
" Anyeonghaseyo. AJ imnida "
" annyeong~~ i'm Hoon!! "
" Hello fans~ I'm Kevin!! "
 
and there goes my turn.
 
" Hello guys!! My name's Jihun!!! " i shouted through the microphone and laughed after that.
Ukiss looked at me.
 
UKISS"S POV:
 
SOOHYUN: HOW COULD SHE SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH ALSO? I THOUGHT SHE'S NOT BORNED IN THE STATES?!
 
KISEOP:  as expected from someone who also speaks malay~~ Well, if wu chun could speak in malay, i presume she could too.
 
ELI: eh? she's very calm!! how natural 0.0
 
AJ: She could laugh after that? wow. 
 
HOON: Like her brother. He could speak fluent english too!!
 
KEVIN: WHA? WHA? I, who got borned in the states, and her, the girl who got borned fron not he states, couls beat me in ENGLISH?!
 
Your POV:
 
Wow. I could do this everyday!! i mean- i feel sooo good!!
 
" As you see, Jihun's the maknae in the group~ and also the newest member in UKISS~ so... i've decided. He'll debut next week with Ukiss in music bank!! and he'll help ukiss win against infinite's new song, paradise~ " Hyung contunued.
 
WAIT.
 
you mean.... UKISS is going to battle with INFINITE?! NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!
 
i gulped and ukiss looked at me. They knew that i love Infinite but not as much as i love ukiss.
 
AISH!! IGNORE THAT!!! i've got perfomance to do!!!
 
" GIVE IT UP TO UKISS!!!! " hyung screamed.
 
- performance done
  • Bingeul bingeul
  • Man man ha ni
  • Someday + Neverland

And our last performance~

Our latest song ( Doesn't exist in Ukiss - this is just made up ) ' My Confession '

We sang and danced to it. It was waayyyyy better than 0330.

The crowds screamed and cheered for us.

------------------

" you've done well guys~ but i'm afraid about infinite... i've heard their song paradise before... " Hyung said worriedly.

" Ahhhh!! Hyung!! don be soooo pessemistic~ i think, somewhere in our hearts, that we'll win!! " Eli said confidently.

Hyung let out a chuckle.

" Well, fine then~ you should go home early~ you guys got school tomorrow right? " Hyung asked.

I nodded.

" thennnnnnn................. byeeee~ HEHEHE " Hyung rushed and closed the door.

" so much for caring... " Soohyun mumbled.

We laughed on our way back home.


HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Teahyun here~

I know this chapter's veryyyy boring~ 

I am making this section for answering to your comments!! :) this shows that i realllllyyy care about your comments and also, fyi, your comments are my boost to my chappie updating!!~
 
so here's for @sandarapak : - thank you :) i didn't know my story's funny :)
 
@Yukimary THANK YOU FOR BEING HONESTTTT!!! reading your comments made me want to update moreeee!!! ok, i'll tell you what~ I'll TRY to update morreeee chappie later on~ specially for you :)
 
guys... i'm soooo sorry!! i've realised i got many errors in the story :( i'm such a typo!!!
 
did any of you guys realised i've just made a poster for this storyyy?? :D i hope you do~
while waiting for an update, please read my other stories!!
 
  • AS A SCORPIO :- about a scorpio girl who needs to cope up with life after BOYFRIEND's arrival.
  • PARADISE :-  about a songwriter who lives in a house of 7 handsome guys.
anyways, as usual, comment and subscribe :) KAMSAHAMNIDAAA!!
 
Tea, anyone? Teahyun :)