Star date 3

Searching for oppa

Your POV:

" Let's start........... STAR DATE!! " seungki announced.

My heart was beating fast. I cannot believe Hyung made me participate in a matching game!! I mean, me, a girl.. to be matched up with... another girl? GOD! I FEEL LIKE A LESBO!

and Kevin's words struck me.

Kevin: waaahhh~ who'll be your girlfriend~ she's unlucky.

My heart beated faster. .

Kevin: i bet she'll kiss you, and found out you're a girl~

and i felt like a stab. NO! NO! I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS ANY LONGER!!! *closes both ears with hands*

Kevin: i think she'll suiside the next day! HAHAHA!

GOD. THESE WORDS MADE ME FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!!!

Sungjong: Jihun..... are you okay? 

Me: Yeah....  *mumbles*

i pretended that i'm okay.

Me : AH! Sungjong~  it's starting!!

Sungjong looked at me worriedly.

Sungjong: No, you're not 

I smiled.

Sungjong's POV:

as i saw his smile, suddenly, my heart beated very fast.

NO!!! NO!!! I'M NOT GAYYYYYY!!! YOU HEART! I STILL HAVE PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!

As i looked back at him, he was looking into the crowds. And i looked at where he looked, there... I saw Kevin. Kevin Woo of ukiss. And my heart hurts. Wait. Hurts?

AM I GOING TO LET MY PRIDE DOWN LIKE THIS? FALLING IN LOVE WITH A GUY?
my friends said i look like a girl......... wait...

AM I DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR HIM..... AND SAW HIM AS A GUY?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!! THIS CANT BE!!! I'M GAY NOW?!

" This are the directions guys~ To know who your girlfriend are, you must each answer questions~  Only a question each " seungki instructed.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

" okay, today's questions are songs and dance moves from your girlfriends band, and if you fail... you won't be able to meet your girlfriend~ " Seungki said in a cheerful tone.

'how could he be so carefree about this' i thought as i rubbled my temples 

[ And so on ]

The crowds Yay'd. 

Your Pov :

The activity's already going on.

" Let's start from............................ Woohyun of infinite!!!!! " seungki said.

" Ok, what question do you choose? " Seungki asked as he pointed to the large screen.

" Number........ 3! " Woohyun replied.

And the question revealed " Kara's Step it up ".

" Okay~ Woohyun~ you have to sing and also dance to Kara's step it up~ " Seungki instructed Woohyun.

Woohyun smirked and danced to Kara's step it up. He did it well as if it was the back of his hand.

" CONGRATULATIONS WOOHYUN!!!! your girlfriend would be from KARA!! Woohyun after we finish all of these, you can meet your girlfriend " Seungki winked.

" Next is...... SUNGJONG of INFINTE TOO!!! " Seungki announced.

" what do you choose? " Seungki asked. 

" Number 1! " sungjong said cheerfully and the question revealed. it was ' 4minute HUH'.

Sungjong laughed happily and danced to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWz2XVqw5Go

" CONGRATS SUNGJONGGG!!! Your girlfriend would be frommmm...... 4 minute!! " Seungki announced.

" Now..... It's JIHUN of UKISS turn!!!!! " Seungki announced and the crowd's voices screamed loud.

I gulped. I don't know alot from 4minute or KARA. or SNSD!! i'm going to faill!!! MAI GODD!!!

" Okay Jihun.... What question? " Seungki asked and silence filled the room.

" i choose.... Number 5!! " I shouted. I just looove odd numbers~

and the question revealed..... ' 2NE1- I am the Best '

YESSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSS! THANK GOD LINA TAUGHT ME THIS!!!
( oh yeah. i forgot the fact That Lina and you are bestfriends and she knows your female identity )

I danced to it correctly and sang to it too.

" CONGRATULATIONS JIHUN!!!!! " Seungki screamed and the crowds screamed too.

" SO, you should know.... your girlfriend's from 2NE1 !!! " Seungki continued.

The guys ( boyfriends ) aww'd because they wanted someone from 2ne1 too.

[ and so on, i've decided to skip because... i got nothing :P ]

SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED:

- You got Dara of 2NE1 and you've became close to her like bestfriends. and it's a coincidence too that Lina looooves Dara so much.
- Dara did not kiss you nor hug you so your identity's safe.
- Sungjong got HyunA and Woohyun got Goo Hara. But they became friends only cause Hara's dating Junhyung and HyunA has a crush on Yoseob~

" That's all for STAR DATE!! AND NEXT TIME!!! ANNYEONGGG!!!

FINALLY!!!! END OF STAR DATE!!!!!!!! 

" You know Jihun, i think you look perfect when you're blonde~ " Sungjong chirped and Woohyun nodded in agreement. and left.

Blonde.......... blonde...... YEAH! i ran to the nearest store and bought dye and dyed my hair blonde.

---