KFC

Searching for oppa

Your POV:

It was still early in class. 7.30am, kevin's not here yet. HEH. I bet he's still sleeping soundly!!
I leaned myslf on the table as Lina talked to me about her bias, R. hn. 
i don't know who the heck he is.

" And zi- I mean.. Jihun oppa... The girls are staring at you.. " Lina whispered, but some girls heard it.

" Eh? Just let them, " I said.

BAM!

It was the sound of the slamming door. AH! i see.

It's KEVIN.

" JIHUN!!!!!!! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! " Kevin growled and that caught the class attention.

" Wae? " i saked him and smirked.

" you set MY ALARM DIDN'T YOU?! THANK GOD IF I DIDN'T WAKE UP TO USE THE TOILET, I WOULDN'T BE HERE NOW " Kevin continued.

I just nodded and went back to my leaning activity.

" YAH! LEE JIHUN AH! " He yelled. But i ignored.

He went to his seat. I guess he gave up.

----------

Eli and Kiseop entered the class and saw Kevin scratching his head.

" MAN. KEVIN!! you look so... so.... MISERABLE! " Eli spoke up, which then Eli gained a death glare from Kevin.

Kiseop rubbed his forehead and started to call me.

" Jihun " He said softly. I stood up from my table and streched myself, which i earned comments from some girls, describing im hot, cute, whatsoever. If i hadn't dyed my hair blonde, none of this would've happen.

I sat back down and i looked at Kiseop attentively.

" yes? " i answered.

" Did you reset kevin's alarm? " He asked.

I just remained silent. One thing about kiseop oppa, is that, this guy knows what i did. Is he HARRY POTTER?

" I did not " I said as i looked at him innocently.

I heard a large groan, and it happen to come from someone beside me. 

A MISERABLE DRIED HUMAN.

" AISH! WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM?! " Kevin blurted out randomly.

Okayyyyyyyyy......... I nodded suspiciously.

" Kevin. We're in school " Kiseop, the sane one answered.

" AISH!!! " Kevin groaned.

" Ah. I just remembered. Hyung told us that we're going to have photoshoot tomorrow " Kiseop said calmly.

" WHAT?! " Me, including Kevin and Eli yelled in Unison.

" Yeah, that's why, ne needed us to gather at the Media building later on, " Kiseop said as he sipped his drink.

" JIHUNNNNNNNNNNNNN OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ " a voice suddenly sang, and that gave me goosebumps.

" How'd you get her attention zi-... err... i mean Jihun? " Eli asked me curiously.

I shrugged. How'd i get Hyuna's attention?

She ran up to me and hugged me.

" AWHHHHH~ I missed you sooooo much oppa~ " She said as i could feel her s squshing against my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

" Look. I dont know you, so, ' change' to some other guy and make him go 'bubble pop'. Not me " I said bluntly, not making an eye contact with her.

She pouted.

" Oppa.... " She said.

" AISH! Will you just shut up already HYUNA?! " Kevin shouted at her and she faked cry infront of us.

What a drama queen.

I looked at her and i felt guilt. I thought of what i had said.

Change... Bubble pop...

Wait. bubble pop? I replayed that song and thought about the mv. There seemed to be a familiar guy in that video.

I feel like i know him..... but who?

" Hello class! " a teacher greeted as she entered class.

AWH!!!! me sooo lazy to study!!!

[ SKIP CLASS PART - after school ]

The Ukiss Van finally came to pick us up from school, but i didn't join Ukiss in van, cause, i had my motorbike to handle. So i followed the van ro the Media building.

Kevin's POV:

Wahhhhh~ She's driving her bike~

She's sooooooooooo cool........

Wait. it reminds me.

Didn't Hyuna of 4minute, the school's queenka approach her? so... does that mean...

SHE'S A KINGKA?!

I glanced at her again.

WOW. she does look like a real male!!

i slapped myself.

" We're here already~ " the driver said.

As we went out we saw Zirah standing infront of the building already. No fan girls today? YES!!!

" Kaja~ " she sang as she skipped into the building.

HOW DARE SHE GO ON WITHOUT ME?!

so i ran after her.

Kiseop's POV:

those two pabos. 
AIGOO~ i thought as i rubbed my temples.

-----------

As we walked into the meeting room, hyung's chirping.

" For your debut on music bank next week, we hosted a photoshoot for the background " Hyung said.

" But, cant you just use some random pattern? " Eli asked.

" nope. WE NEED TO FOCUS ON ZIRAH. " Hyung raised his voice.

Eli remained silent in defeat.

" photoshoot... starts tomorrow~ I've told your teacher you won't be able to attend school, so, pack your bags and get ready for tomorrow " Hyung said and Eli smiled from ear to ear. He had always hated learning.

" then i agree!! " eli chirped.

" GREAT~ 7am tomorrow~ our van will pick you guys up~ and kevin,, since you're her *cough cough* roomate... I want you to lend her some of your clothes~ " Hyung said.

Kevin blushed and shouted, " I'D NEVER DO SOMETHING SO INCOMPETENT!! "

Ukiss laughed loudly.

-----------------------

HOME- 8.00pm

I leaned on my bed. Thinking about KFC. Yep. My onew mood id ON. I glanced at Kevin, wondering whether he's awake or not.
but he's already sleeping.

Fine then~

I walked out of the room without my jacket.

Why? It's that I'm soooo hungry, my brain's not even functioning to even tell me to bring a jacket with me.

I walked to the nearest KFC store.

I ordered this --

The cashier tried to flirt with me but failed.

only a GUY could flirt with me~ (e.g. Kevin~ )

The shop was full, so i took a seat at the corner of the room.

" Umm..... Is there someone here? " a familiar voice asked.

" no! NO! please- " i stopped to see who it is. It's Onew. 

" Oh~ annyeong!! " i said as he put his chicken bucket on the table and sat down.

" Annyeong~ you seem familiar~ aren't you..... " he stopped to rhink.

I grabbed a chicken and ate it.

" AH! YOU'RE UKISS' NEW MEMBER, LEE JIHUN RIGHT?! " he shouted and the whole shop was looking at us.

" Yeah..... " i said and ate my chicken.

---

I heard people talking about us.

" isn't that SHINee's Onew and Ukiss' Jihun? "

" Whoahhh! we're so luckyyy!! They're here!! "

" As expected of Onew, but... who's that hot guy with him? "

" Let's get their autograph!! "

"  I want to order just like them!! "

and they also took pictures of us. Which is kinda annoying because i hate it when people takes picture of me while eating!!

---

" Dongsaeng, don't mind them~ let's eat!! " Onew said happily ad he picked up a chicken leg.

I smiled and ate chicken.

----------------------

As i walked back home, i looked at the time, 8.32pm.

It's still early~ So i went to a candy store to by candy for our trip tomorrow. I bet Ukiss loooves candy~

I walked into the candy store and saw many high school girls there.

Oh no.

I walked to the bubblegum corner and checked out what's available to ignore the stares from those girls.

But nooooooooo, someone tapped me on the shoulders.

" Are.. are you.. Jihun of Ukiss? " A high school girl asked me. I sighed and turned to her. and smiled.

" Yes, may i help you? " i asked.

She was blushing.

" Umm.... will you take pictures with my friends after giving us your autograph? " She asked.

Hyung once told me, ' DON'T DENY A FAN'S REQUEST '.

So i smiled and noded.

------------

After purchasing, i went out of the store to return back to my apartment, which was far and it's veryyyyyy cold here.

I shivered and hugged myself for warmth.

" Hey! I KNOW YOU!! " a voice behind me called.

" Must be a drunken person~ " i mumbled.

" I heard that!! " I heard someone said that. This time, his voice was clear.

i turned my back to that guy and it happens to be someone i know.

SUNGJONG.

" Oh, hey sungjong hyung~ " i said.

" hehe~ eh? " he giggled but then stopped as he eyed me from head to toe.

" Don't you feel cold? " Sungjong asked me. I shook my head. But the truth is, i reallly am now.

He touched my hand but then lets it go.

" Dongsaeng!! you're sooo cold!! " sungjong looked at me worriedly.

" nooooo~ no!! No im obviously not~ " I said as i closed my eyes, pretending i'm okay.

 But somehow, i felt warmth. And i opened my eyes. Sungjong wasn't wearing any jacket.

" Y-YAH!! HYUNG!! I dont really need this!! i'm fine!! " i said as i took off his jacket.

" PLEASE WEAR IT. " Sungjong looked at me seriously. I swear he's not joking by the look of his face.

I sighed and nodded. " sure... "

He smiled and asked me, " so.....~ where are you going? "

" Home~ " i sang.

He looked at me and smiled, " let me send you home~ "

I shook my head vigrously.

" NOOOOO NOOO!!!! " I shouted as i ran away from him.

Sungjong just stood there, confused.

-----------

As i reached home, it was very warm, warmer than outside. and something hit me.

I am wearing Sungjong's jacket. AISHHHH!!!!

How in hell am i going to return this back at him?

it took me 20 minutes to think of a way...

but then....

I DONT CARE ANYMORE!! I WANNA SLEEP!!

I jumped on my bed and doze off to sleep.


IT'S TEAHYUN HERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reeally am on my Onew mood right now, and guess what? I am munching KFC~~ huhuhuhu~~~

section, again~~~

@Yukimary - I'll try to update for you~ your comments never fail to make me happy :) anyways, I did watch Tick Tack~ and OMG! kevin looks sooooo hot there XD I think my room's now flooded with my drools :P HAHAHA

@jessie774 - hehe, i'll try to update as i can~

Oh yeah! did you guys realise that this chappie's pretttttttttttttttty long? Well, i did :P Maybe this is the cause of my hyperness after reading your comments ;) so.... keep commenting and subscribing

I've just made a new ONE SHOT, specially for christmas~ Well, it includes Junhyung from b2st~
click this link to read~> ' WHAT I WANT FROM SANTA IS..... YOU '

Tea, anyone? Teahyun :)