Kingka?

Searching for oppa

Your POV:

i drove to school early in the morning. leaving Kevin behind with his clock which i had reset from 6.00am to 8.30am in the morning. HEH! >:D serves him right!!!!

i wore my large framed glasses so no one could recognize me. afterall, My hair is BLONDE. and i dont want the word to spread ' Lee Jihun's going gangster!!! '

i stood infront the school building, i saw that there were already students in the hallway. Not little, but MANY.

what time is it? i looked at my watch and it showed 7.00. i guess, i'm still early~

as i entered the shool hallways, people are looking at me. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN! why am i a pabo to even agree in dying my hair blonde????

" OH MY GOD!!! IS HE A NEW STUDENT?!  HE'S HOT!!!! "

wait. all these stares shows that i'm hot? WTH is wrong with korean people??

I walked quickly past the crowds and then something stopped me.

Lina's POV:

aishhh!! where is Zirah?!! i mean, she doesn't usually come late!! wait. maybe kevin changed her alarm again.

AHHH!! I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO KILL HIMMM!!! 

and i heard someone shouting, " OH MY GOD!! A HOT STUDENT!!! "

HOT? that sounded familiar.

I rushed into the crowd to see who the guy was. and i saw a blonde guy.

WAIT.

THAT'S ZIRAH!!!!! 

eh? who's that infront of her?

NOOOOO!!! 

THE SCHOOL'S QUEENKA!!!! 

THE MOST HORRIFYING (and y.....*cough cough*) QUEENKA IN SCHOOL!! HYUNA OF 4MINUTE!!!

omo! omo! i need to save Zirah!! ottoke? ottoke?

I looked around the hallway and found something. And surprising too.

Your POV:

AISH! what's up with this annoying singer?

" Hello..... Lee Jihun~ " Hyuna whispered to me seductively and that gave chills to me like WOW.

She took off my glasses and threw it at the crowd. Making the girls fight for it.

GREAT. I JUST BOUGHT THAT YOU STUPID !!

" don't hide your facials sweetie~ " she whisperd to me again.

AH? KURE? WELL, TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME.

I smirked at her. 

And i held her cheeks with my right hand.

" You're just beautiful~ but i've got someone in mind babe~ " i said to her.

and i leaned myself to her ear and whispered at her seductively, " i have no interest in queenkas like you~ "

I backed my head off her and glanced at her. 

She's blushing .

ANd out of the blut, something smacked her head.

She fell onto the ground.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ that's gotta hurt~

I looked at the object. And i stared at it longer.

I mean. WHAT'S A BOOK DOING HERE?

i walked away. I am soooo not going to take that book.

Hyuna's POV:

OH MY GOD!! i think im in love!!! I mean.. no one had ever rejected me!!! NOT EVEN LEE JOON!!!
i remembered that -

THUD!

" OWWIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! "  i whined.

Jihun oppa walked off into the crowd.

OH! HOW DARE HE?! HE MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM! AND HE LEFT ME?!

i looked at the object that got thrown at me.

Oh. My. God.

A BOOK?! SERIOUSLY?!

" OH! QUEENKA'S GOT A BOOK!! " a student yelled.

ohhh noooo..........

Your Pov:

THAT WAS FAST!!! i wondered who saved me!!! I ran through the hallways and suddenly, i fell onto the ground.

AH! what was that?!

I saw Lina infront of me.

MY SAVIOURRRRR~

" Lina. You should know what happened ear- " I stopped because she closed my mouth.

" shhhhhhhh~ i know~ i threw the book at her~ " she chuckled.

" REALLY?! " i yelled and she cupped my mouth.

" Look, if you shout, people will know you're here!! " Lina whispered.

" I haven't debuted yet!! why- " Lina cupped my mouth because i was raising my voice.

" AISH! you should control your voicee!!! i know you havent debuted, but since the SCHOOL'S QUEENKA approached YOU. i say congratulations!! " lina congratulate me.

" EH? what for? " i whispered.

" you are now the school's KINGKA " lina said.

" Kingka? " i asked back.

" yep, kingka~ you see, the rule here, in our school~ when The QUEENKA approach you, as in trying to seduce you somewhat.... You become the kingka~ " lina explained.

" what kinda crap rule is that?! " i yelled.

" SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! " lina shusshed me. 

" Mianhae.. " i whispered and she rubbed her temples.

" I'll make it up to you!! " I said.

" by what? " she asked.

" I got Dara unnie's phone number and i told her about you!! she said that she wants to meet you too!! " i whispered.

And guess what?

Lina screamed.

I sighed.

" let's go to class~ " i said and we walked to class together.

-------------------

Teahyun here~ again...

this section's here ... again.... :P

@Yukimary Thanks for supporting this story!! :) thanks for the comments too! i feel like i want to update moreeeeeeee!!! ;) hehehe

tea, anyone? Teahyun :)